TimeTraveler75
    TimeTraveler75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1392

Buffalo Sabres ML +105 LARGE

Good luck guys

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Interest about your motivation. Care to share?

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Interest about your motivation. Care to share?
    Game should be a pick em, honestly, this Sabres team at home today will play well, line makers drove this line up high to trap some people in, don't expect much from Ottawa, the true odds lean towards Buffalo in this one, i will say a 2-1 victory over Ottawa, i don't follow hockey much in the pre season but if i see a game i really like then i hit it, this game being one of them.

TimeTraveler75

Meant the Montreal Canadiens sorry bout that, i was just capping their game and got confused

jontebond

But Ottawa is the home team

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

lol, montreal isn't even playing today

TimeTraveler75

Dammit, i got it all twisted by looking at the regular season schedule!!! ughhh!!

But yes Ottawa Vs. Buffalo today, Take Buffalo +105 all cleared up now and to the other guy yea they are playing in Ottawa.

takethepnts
    takethepnts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3455

vs Montreal , Sabres at Home is one reason , then Sabres are on the road ... LOL. Now we understand , Best of luck with your pick .

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTraveler75 View Post
    Game should be a pick em, honestly, this Sabres team at home today will play well, line makers drove this line up high to trap some people in, don't expect much from Ottawa, the true odds lean towards Buffalo in this one, i will say a 2-1 victory over Ottawa, i don't follow hockey much in the pre season but if i see a game i really like then i hit it, this game being one of them.
    If you followed to hockey in preseason, you would know alot depends on the lineup both opponents will ice that night. Bookies set up odds before the lineups are known, not sure according to what they are setting the lines but probably history of mutual matches and last year's rankings. That's why you will often get a good price on a team which has more regulars in the roster than their opponent and that's why there are small limits on preseason. Often a stake of 100 usd/eur is enough to drop the odds by 0.05 or even 0.10 (European style, convert it to American if you don't understand) so by the time the event starts, you will see your +104 will become more like +154 since people will bet on Ottawa with better lineup. How ever, tonight's lineup doesn't favor Ottawa as much as people are hammering it (at least in my opinion), so you might hit your Sabres bet. I'm staying away though. Good luck!

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    If you followed to hockey in preseason, you would know alot depends on the lineup both opponents will ice that night. Bookies set up odds before the lineups are known, not sure according to what they are setting the lines but probably history of mutual matches and last year's rankings. That's why you will often get a good price on a team which has more regulars in the roster than their opponent and that's why there are small limits on preseason. Often a stake of 100 usd/eur is enough to drop the odds by 0.05 or even 0.10 (European style, convert it to American if you don't understand) so by the time the event starts, you will see your +104 will become more like +154 since people will bet on Ottawa with better lineup. How ever, tonight's lineup doesn't favor Ottawa as much as people are hammering it (at least in my opinion), so you might hit your Sabres bet. I'm staying away though. Good luck!
    I agree with what you said about the odds moving with such a slight bet amount since it's not a huge game per say when it comes to betting number and it's moved t +115 last time checked a few mins ago. But it does seem that the public is hitting Ottawa, don't have the numbers but it does suggest that.

ZdenoK

I agree with what you said about the odds moving with such a slight bet amount since it's not a huge game per say when it comes to betting number and it's moved t +115 last time checked a few mins ago. But it does seem that the public is hitting Ottawa, don't have the numbers but it does suggest that.
    That's the thing. This market is too small to look for a "trap" by books since I alone moved the odds with any bet I took on preseason. That's why serious betting house such as Pinnacle doesn't offer the event until few hours before the puck drop and shitty books have the event up a day before already with totally screwed up odds, not knowing the rosters.

PS: Sabres ML are @ +150 already.

Oh yeah, I agree with you about "too good" odds in regular season, just it doesn't work like that in preseason
    Last edited by ZdenoK; 10-07-16 at 06:24 PM.

TimeTraveler75

Buffalo up 1-0 right now, nowhere to be seen on TV but play by play, are playing aggressive, keep it up Buffalo

TimeTraveler75

2-0 Buffalo

TimeTraveler75

Bam wam 3-0 Buffalo is playing great

jontebond

Nice win, Ottawa is really playing like shit.

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Nice win, Ottawa is really playing like shit.
    Game not over, Buffalo 3 Ottawa 1

TimeTraveler75

Buffalo up 4-1 with 12 mins left, it looks like a win, gotta go now, if anyone here wants a good underdog winner chance then bet in tennis, bet on Nick Kyrgios +130, this guy is GOLD. LARGE play there too. Peace

ZdenoK

Buffalo up 4-1 with 12 mins left, it looks like a win, gotta go now, if anyone here wants a good underdog winner chance then bet in tennis, bet on Nick Kyrgios +130, this guy is GOLD. LARGE play there too. Peace
    Good call