raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

you guys are a little too caught up with the thought that the "post up" side is doing all the line moving..when in fact, the "credit" side of the big books carries much more weight

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Just happened on the pepperdine/washington state total.

Shit pisses me off!
    This game is unreal. Moved way up, then down again all the way, then up again all the way, then down again, then up again, then down again. WTF I'm done with this bullshit.
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 12-15-13 at 06:00 PM.

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This game is unreal. Moved way up, then down again all the way, then up again all the way, then down again, then up again, then down again. WTF I'm done with this bullshit.
    I think u need to stick with the numbers within ur model. Once the over/under is not in a favorable range then u just need to refrain from betting. Best of luck

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe you should focus on actually capping the game instead of piggybacking people who don't have a clue?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    Maybe you should focus on actually capping the game instead of piggybacking people who don't have a clue?
    your "gut" guesses(also known around the forums as "capping" ) are nowhere near as good as the modelers who are moving the majority of the lines...

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

The ncaa total manipulators seem to have taken the day off with the Duke and Northwestern games.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

I hate this shit too. I literally dont feel safe punching in a bet till 5 seconds before it goes off. I guess its just some sharps who are playing back the other number back the opposite way and hope it middle it dont know what to make it them. line manipulation seems to happen more in college hoops than any other sport

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post
    I hate this shit too. I literally dont feel safe punching in a bet till 5 seconds before it goes off. I guess its just some sharps who are playing back the other number back the opposite way and hope it middle it dont know what to make it them. line manipulation seems to happen more in college hoops than any other sport
    No, much of the time it has not moved enough to be a worthwhile middle. They are moving it one way and then playing it bigger the other way (or the book(s) are manipulating it to their advantage).

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

This is known as PENDULUM STEAM and has been prevalent in NCAAB (especially totals) for a number of years since it doesn't take much to move a line significantly (due to low limits).

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

don't bet college hoops much but getting into it now. you're losing totals by 1 or 2 points often enough? I don't understand why you care if someone is moving it.

First 12