rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Bradshaw's Foot Bothering Him Again

Since returning from a neck injury suffered in week 2, Ahmad Bradshaw has been racking up big time numbers. 370 rushing yards and 5.0 yards per carry do not lie – Bradshaw has fended off Andre Brown and David Wilson’s advances. For now.Once again, Bradshaw’s foot is giving him problems:

[COLOR=#333333 !important]
    [COLOR=#333333 !important]Ralph Vacchiano[/COLOR]@RVacchianoNYDN
    Very interesting that Ahmad Bradshaw has re-appeared on that list -- and for his foot, not his neck. #NYG

17 Oct 12

[/COLOR]

The foot region has been a source of agony for the Giants RB. A broken bone in his right foot cost him four games last season and he’s had surgeries on his ankle in both 2010 and 2011.

Keep an eye on the Giants injury report as the week grows old. Bradshaw owners – shoots self – may be without a fantasy stud on Sunday.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-16-15 at 03:29 PM. Reason: image does not exist

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

oh man i have david wilson....pleeeeaseeeee

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I just picked up Wilson of waiver wire
    but lets say Bradhaw is out who is #1 Andre or David

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

dont think anyone knows that right now

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

I drafted D.Wilson, dropped him a few weeks ago and picked him back up last week. I was happy to see this news this morning.

You would think the Giants would have to feature D.Wilson at some point. He is very explosive, but he needs to hold onto the ball. Let's hope that week one fumble is his only one of the season.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

i have him too and might actually have to play him regardless with injuries and bye weeks.
    I get return td pts in this league, worth a shot maybe, they just can't be wearing bradshaw down

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

A.Brown was taking first team snaps in practice.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    A.Brown was taking first team snaps in practice.
    yeah, this really makes absolutely NO sense and to me it seems like a sure sign bradshaw is alright to play...andre brown struggles in pass protection which is huge for the giants...on top of that, wilson is their electric first round pick...why waste time with a journeyman (brown) when you have your electric first round pick (wilson) waiting in the wings? something else is up here i dont understand it