ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Stop Payment on 5D Deposit Question?

Posting this here because I really only bet on CFB, so if this should be in another forum, please move it, mods.

Anyway. 5Dimes recently emailed me asking why my bank issued a stop payment on transaction(s), but did not provide any details (amount(s), date(s), etc.). I've been using 5D for about 4 years and have made (unfortunately) tons of deposits using my **** without any problems. I've made a few this season as well, but have not made any recently, which is why I'm wondering what they're talking about (I last made a deposit probably 2.5 months ago, so I figure those deposits have already cleared and aren't what they're referring to). I reported a couple charges on my last bank statement as fraud because I had not made the charges, but am now worried that 5D will take the funds I have on my account that I had won with the legitimate deposits.

I realize the guy that runs 5D (can't remember his name) has a reputation for being a little...abrasive and can basically do whatever he wants when it comes to this which is why I'm worried they'll keep my funds, but my questions for you are:

1) Have any of you had a similar experience? If so, how did it turn out when you had won wagers with legitimate deposits, but subsequent deposits were rejected?
    2) They threatened to "...report activity in the Negative Database shared by the industry, flag [my] name, and contact [their] Collections Agency to continue this process." What should I make of these threats? Are they legitimate? Am I in the wrong for reporting fraud on deposits that I did not make? If 5D closes my account, fine, but I want to be able to go to another site, don't want this going to collections, etc.
    3) Do you think my season-long wagers, which were made before the season started, will get canceled/them keep my deposit/wager?

tl;dr:
    Stopped payment on a couple fraudulent 5D deposits and worried about the ramifications. Looking to see if anyone has had similar issue.

Thanks a bunch.

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTeaBagger View Post
    Posting this here because I really only bet on CFB, so if this should be in another forum, please move it, mods.

Anyway. 5Dimes recently emailed me asking why my bank issued a stop payment on transaction(s), but did not provide any details (amount(s), date(s), etc.). I've been using 5D for about 4 years and have made (unfortunately) tons of deposits using my **** without any problems. I've made a few this season as well, but have not made any recently, which is why I'm wondering what they're talking about (I last made a deposit probably 2.5 months ago, so I figure those deposits have already cleared and aren't what they're referring to). I reported a couple charges on my last bank statement as fraud because I had not made the charges, but am now worried that 5D will take the funds I have on my account that I had won with the legitimate deposits.

I realize the guy that runs 5D (can't remember his name) has a reputation for being a little...abrasive and can basically do whatever he wants when it comes to this which is why I'm worried they'll keep my funds, but my questions for you are:

1) Have any of you had a similar experience? If so, how did it turn out when you had won wagers with legitimate deposits, but subsequent deposits were rejected?
    2) They threatened to "...report activity in the Negative Database shared by the industry, flag [my] name, and contact [their] Collections Agency to continue this process." What should I make of these threats? Are they legitimate? Am I in the wrong for reporting fraud on deposits that I did not make? If 5D closes my account, fine, but I want to be able to go to another site, don't want this going to collections, etc.
    3) Do you think my season-long wagers, which were made before the season started, will get canceled/them keep my deposit/wager?

tl;dr:
    Stopped payment on a couple fraudulent 5D deposits and worried about the ramifications. Looking to see if anyone has had similar issue.

Thanks a bunch.

Books have had players stop payment on deposits after they've lost that money already. Not saying you are lying, but they've seen this many times, and won't put up with it. GL trying to show you're innocent. These books can get pretty mean!