Fettirooski
    Fettirooski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Trojans+4 and WHY

You can talk about the whole good defense beats a good offense argument and I agree with that, especially after watching OSU vs the only good defense they have played and a few mediocre ones that they struggled with. Tonight you are watching a top 10 potentially top 5 defense in the nation versus a one dimensional offense who has turned into a dink-and-dunk spread in recent weeks.

And I disagree that USC has nothing to play for. They have been playing their hearts out for Coach O ever since he took over. I think the quote from Reeser was "Its nice having a Coach that you can go to war with, that you would die for." Seriously. Orgeron is a player's coach and the players love this guy. They are playing for him so he will be in consideration for the job this offseason, and lets not forget, if USC has a kicker they beat Notre Dame no doubt. That makes them bowl eligible right now. Instead, they are playing to go bowling tonight and every kid in the country wants a free vacation and $350 spending money handed out in the bowl stipend.

Yes, if it comes down to field goals, USC is in trouble with no kicker, but thats what the points give you---the assurance that a missed field goal wont lose the game for USC backers. Lets get this fetti. Trojans +4

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Because USC has not won in years in Corvalis--- GO ORANGE BEAVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But GL to u bro

Fettirooski

re-bought: at Trojans+5.5

Fettirooski

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Because USC has not won in years in Corvalis--- GO ORANGE BEAVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But GL to u bro
    Strangely enough it looks like a different team than the one that lost in Corvalis 3 years ago. Oh wait....... it is.

Sorry but that logic is horrible. Even if OSU covers it wont be because of what they did 10 years ago. That logic is always gonna be faulty.