Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Good luck to all of you on Clemson. IF I were going to play the game, i'd have to be laying the points. But, I am not going to bet into the teeth of what is (at this time) one serious RLM motherfukker.
    its no coincidence that they tend to have RLM a lot of games where there are solid edges in/ big potential blowouts. no way nc state offense can keep up with this clemson offense. they know rookies look at RLM so they make it happen

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

RLM? sorry don't know this acronym

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    RLM? sorry don't know this acronym

Reverse Line Movement.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemson -13.5 will be my biggest play of the year so far. Here is my reasoning: Clemson has proved itself in its last few big games (LSU, Georgia). Obviously their offense should be a huge problem for NC State to stop. After the big Georgia win, Clemson knows they need to pound ACC teams to have a chance (if Oregon goes undefeated as well they will need the blowout wins). NC State has played them well in the past and they have a good coach but this team is too young to compete yet. The leading rusher/receiver for NC State are both true freshman. Think this type of atmosphere/game will be too much for them right now. Pete Thomas is NOT a good QB and doesn't fit the style of play NC State wants. How can you not throw a TD vs Richmond?

Overall, Clemson speed overwhelms the young NC State team. Clemson knows this is their year, they need big wins. NC State just too young/not enough talent to keep it close IMO.

Got Clemson -13.5.

We shall see...

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

State barely got past Richmond. To put that in perspective, Richmond lost last week to Garner-Webb who Marshall beat 55-0. Now I know you can't compare scores against different opponents, but my gut tells me that if Clemson wants to win by 30, they will!!

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Thanks Diamond. Not sure why you had to use for asking a question. I'm a fairly knowledgeable handicapper that tries to contribute to the forum. I am new on the computer and don't know much lingo. Do yourself a favor and take UL Lafayette against Akron. That's my return favor. Peace

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    its no coincidence that they tend to have RLM a lot of games where there are solid edges in/ big potential blowouts. no way nc state offense can keep up with this clemson offense. they know rookies look at RLM so they make it happen
    How long before I will no longer be considered a *rookie*?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    Clemson -13.5 will be my biggest play of the year so far. Here is my reasoning: Clemson has proved itself in its last few big games (LSU, Georgia). Obviously their offense should be a huge problem for NC State to stop. After the big Georgia win, Clemson knows they need to pound ACC teams to have a chance (if Oregon goes undefeated as well they will need the blowout wins). NC State has played them well in the past and they have a good coach but this team is too young to compete yet. The leading rusher/receiver for NC State are both true freshman. Think this type of atmosphere/game will be too much for them right now. Pete Thomas is NOT a good QB and doesn't fit the style of play NC State wants. How can you not throw a TD vs Richmond?

Overall, Clemson speed overwhelms the young NC State team. Clemson knows this is their year, they need big wins. NC State just too young/not enough talent to keep it close IMO.

Got Clemson -13.5.

We shall see...
    Good to see you back. As I guess you found out, things aren't any better when you're in bed.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Good to see you back. As I guess you found out, things aren't any better when you're in bed.
    you aint kiddin

do wish workhorse were still around, that guy provided quality info
    Last edited by Huckleberry Pig; 09-19-13 at 04:48 PM.

Heart
    Heart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1457

clemson by a zillion

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Real tough break tonight. That last drive was unreal. Those 4th down conversions were just a killer.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    Ya know what... I kinda like being a rookie that pays attention to everything... especially inexplicable line movement (especially when it not only saved me a significant amount of coin, but was a major reason I added some cash to my stash).

Before I go, I wanna let you in on a little secret... I've probably been legally placing sports bets longer than you've been pounding your pud.

Have a nice day!

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

That last drive running out the clock saved my Under 40.5 live

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    That last drive running out the clock saved my Under 40.5 live

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    You guys are under estimating NC State here. The whole reason they struggled against Richmond is they were looking ahead to this game....they have this one circled. I see NC State covering
    zzzzzz...zzzz. cash it

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post

Got Clemson -13.5.

We shall see...
    BLOODBATH

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    clemson by a zillion

AAHHHHH NO.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    BLOODBATH
    Huck is good people.

However, while you're fukking with all of the other Clemson nut-hangers, make sure you give smut a double-dose.

First 12