Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Tonight's Game

Going out on a limb and picking UCLA to cover the spread. I think they will lose by a FG or keep it within a touchdown and I see the line at 5dimes is 5.5.
    -These teams are very similar to eachother in 3rd down conversions, redzone efficency, yards per play and time of possession. UCLA has the advantage in penalties and their defense. Granted, Zona as played a killer schedule and are 1-5 but if UCLA stops their passing game on a couple key series I think they will cover. Plus, UCLA averages 194 on the ground per game and zona gives up 196. If they can control the clock and the ball they cover

This is the first game I've actually looked deep at stats for and the only reason is I was bored all day at home sick so I figured I'd try a few things out and see if they work out for tonight. Any thoughts?

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game just seems like such a coin flip. The public was all over AU yet the line moved up a half earlier. Arizona fired it's coach, their D sucks, the coaching staff as a whole is very avg, but yet UCLA is starting a backup QB (although he has played a good bit and can run a little as well as a avg passer), UCLA will be able to run for chunks in this game, home game for Arizona etc etc etc. Just seems like you can go back and forth all day on this one. Same with the over under. No one knows exactly what to expect from this Arizona team no matter what they wanna post or say. It's a toss up, just gotta hope you pick the right side if betting it.

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

over over over book it

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ExperienceWins View Post
    The game just seems like such a coin flip. The public was all over AU yet the line moved up a half earlier. Arizona fired it's coach, their D sucks, the coaching staff as a whole is very avg, but yet UCLA is starting a backup QB (although he has played a good bit and can run a little as well as a avg passer), UCLA will be able to run for chunks in this game, home game for Arizona etc etc etc. Just seems like you can go back and forth all day on this one. Same with the over under. No one knows exactly what to expect from this Arizona team no matter what they wanna post or say. It's a toss up, just gotta hope you pick the right side if betting it.
    It truly is, seems like taking the points here is a good bet
    GL

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

True, I am definitely leaning UCLA

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Exactly, the Tuesday game was a coin flip too on paper and I ended up coming out on top with that one so hopefully it goes for tonight too. It's definitely not a game I'd put a normal amount of money on though so I decided I'd just break it down a little more and see if the way I did this works out right. I'd do the WVU game but I'm pretty sure they should cover that one easily.

I have arizona ml in a parlay for the weeknight games and teased it in a teaser and took u69...pretty sure it wont go that high lol