I've been busy researching this game and being a Buckeye fan I didn't want to risk wagering against the Buckeye's and cheering for Texas under my breath. However, I did some research on both teams. DEF, SOS, Conference play, etc. Both teams are solid...Texas a better passing team but a weaker DEF. Ohio State a better rushing team with a better DEF. I read a lot about how good Texas's defense is and how they are underrated, so I wanted to see if that was true. I found out that few teams actually ran the ball against the Long Horns. One team in particular did so quite well. Below is a copy of my post from the games thread....

"Just to let everyone know, Baylor has a Freshman QB of their own named ROBERT GRIFFIN. He ran for over 100 yards on this same Texas DEF just a few weeks back and the don't have a running back anywhere close to as dominant as Beanie Wells. Listen to me folks...I know I am a HOMER but this is crucial information on how and why the Buckeyes cover this game. They are going to pound the ball, run trick plays, and embarrass Texas. Texas won't know what's coming and will look completely lost.

I guess another question you can ask yourself is can the Buckeyes D slow down Colt McCoy. Sure, this kid is a good QB but the Buckeyes have very good linebackers and corners...come on, admit that "The" Ohio State University is one of the better breeders of NFL players. These Seniors aren't overlooking this game for the NFL as someone mentioned. They have lost Bowl games and want to go out winners. This is the perfect storm.

Hey, if I'm wrong I will be man enough to post it.

Good Luck and see you at kick off! "

In this game, Baylor rushed for over 200 yards and lost 45-21. What you don't see in the score is one of the TD's was off a pick 6 and two other's were 2 minutes apart with less than 5 mintues to play. This game was a lot closer than the final score indicates and Ohio State's D is probably a little better than Baylor's, wouldn't you agree?

Buckeyes +8.5

Good Luck!