This.

Also I wish that wasn't overturned

heynow19
    heynow19's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahah later homo

droop828
    droop828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

this shit aint even gonna come close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!11111111111one!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"i'm a dancin!!!!!!!!" (in my best jamaican voice)

*does the robot*

*then does some break dancing*

which was a bad idea. lmaoooooooo.... i just messed up my elbow!!!! good god i think i cracked it!!!!!!! omgggggggggg!!!!

screw it, i be drankin and shizzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 in a row baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the march to 10 continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody will be working some overtime at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

droop828

holy hell, i did crack it!!!! i can't ******* move it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn you homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmaooooooooo

you own MY soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heynow19
    heynow19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by droop828 View Post
    this shit aint even gonna come close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!11111111111one!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"i'm a dancin!!!!!!!!" (in my best jamaican voice)

*does the robot*

*then does some break dancing*

which was a bad idea. lmaoooooooo.... i just messed up my elbow!!!! good god i think i cracked it!!!!!!! omgggggggggg!!!!

screw it, i be drankin and shizzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 in a row baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the march to 10 continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody will be working some overtime at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LolsMcwinsey

droop828

God, I am an idiot. Guess this moron will be going to the hospital after I play homo picks tomorrow afternoon. If I wasn't so drunk I would drive tonight. I ain't gonna call an ambulance for a 400!!! dollar ride! I could walk as it is only 2.3 miles from my house but **** that! Why did I do that!!!!!!!! lmao. This shit is painful as hellllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Need a pick 6 or kick off return to keep any hope alive

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

God, I am an idiot. Guess this moron will be going to the hospital after I play homo picks tomorrow afternoon. If I wasn't so drunk I would drive tonight. I ain't gonna call an ambulance for a 400!!! dollar ride! I could walk as it is only 2.3 miles from my house but **** that! Why did I do that!!!!!!!! lmao. This shit is painful as hellllllllllllllllllllllllll.
    Keep us in the loop pal. I have a feelin your head is going to be hurting just as bad tomorrow.

droop828

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post
    Keep us in the loop pal. I have a feelin your head is going to be hurting just as bad tomorrow.
    no doubt. i need to take anger management classes after this debacle. time to down a gallon of water and take 4 advil and two melatonin and hopefully go to sleep. unreal, my luck. unreal.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

no doubt. i need to take anger management classes after this debacle. time to down a gallon of water and take 4 advil and two melatonin and hopefully go to sleep. unreal, my luck. unreal.
    1-800-GA-HELPS

droop828

do they offer winning lines?

that's what i need now more than ever after this ******* hospital bill. time to log off now and get in bed. worst day i have had in over 10 years.

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Strong comeback for homosayswhat in colagefootball today/yesterday! I am very happy we went 2-2. From now on it´s going to be a winning downhill!!! Good work homosayswhat!!!

I´m so excited over homosayswhat`s nfl play that he has been talking he has for us.

I have a very strong feeling he is going to surprise us this time and take a team to win by the spread or going under. But I doubt it will be over this time in nfl.

Good luck to everybody!!!!!!

Thanks again to the best capper homosayswhat!!!!

BobbyD914
    BobbyD914's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8518

nice day homo ill take 2-1 anyday...you think your nfl pick will be up tonight or should we all wait until tomorrow

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

HAHAH Betting against Andrew Luck when he's still HOT AS HELL is just plain foolish. Loved this game, almost more than I loved the Texas win today, but this just shows me again, being a Native Arizona resident, you watch enough football for hometown to know when there in for it, I knew 100% The cats weren't gonna hang, don't want to hear it was close in the first, Should of cash your 1st half bets if it was close in the first and wouldn't be bitching after the blowout. Luck is a closer!

Oakland A's Hat
    Oakland A's Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great work homo! 2-1-1 = Cash money in the bank (well, the offshore bookie)

I don't understand why people are referring to the Iowa State/Connecticut push as a loss. Perhaps these people bet 44.5 and are bitter about not taking the number that homo gave them even though it may have cost a little more at the time.

Anyway, anyone else absolutely KILL IT today in college football outside of homo's picks? Including homo's picks I went 13-4 today!!

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

That TD that got overturned was about the same as the one they allowed in the last Sugar Bowl . Cant remember if it resulted in a TD or not but the Ohio St player rolled over a player and his forearm with ball was on ground .......... LETS BUST THAT BOOKIE ASS TODAY !!!! My bookie is an azzhole , he cut my limits back at the start of football after letting me bet bigger in BB . I want to punish him !!!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakland A's Hat View Post
    Great work homo! 2-1-1 = Cash money in the bank (well, the offshore bookie)

I don't understand why people are referring to the Iowa State/Connecticut push as a loss. Perhaps these people bet 44.5 and are bitter about not taking the number that homo gave them even though it may have cost a little more at the time.

Anyway, anyone else absolutely KILL IT today in college football outside of homo's picks? Including homo's picks I went 13-4 today!!
    Can you do me a favor and show me a book who had it at 44......maybe that is why everyone is calling it a loss.

Oakland A's Hat
    Oakland A's Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Can you do me a favor and show me a book who had it at 44......maybe that is why everyone is calling it a loss.

5Dimes had it at 44.5 at price -110, but it gives you the option to pay a little more to bring the line down. So I paid -118 instead of -110 to get the number 44.

If you can't get the number, you shouldn't play the bet. Or at least don't call it a loss if you play a different number.

First ... 9101112