09/18/11 01:00 PM ET
    Best BetNotre Dame -5 (-110)
    NCAAF [General]
    09/17/11 03:30 PM ET
    USC -16.5 (-110)
    NCAAF [General]
    09/17/11 08:00 PM ET

All are BTP selections btw.

Love the 1st 3 picks. I guess laying 16.5 with USC is asking for trouble. But I think that defense will dominate and keep Syracuse to a low score and mistake prone possibly even pitch a shutout.

A game I like but could not lay the 4 is Texas. After changing QB's in the 2nd half last week the team played great. BYU had just a couple of 1st downs in the 2nd half. But they are too tender to lay 4 on the road although I do think UCLA is over matched here.

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

I like the Utes this week. I think they will take USC down to the wire.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

I just cant bet the golden domers. They play such a brutal sched. And havent proved worthy of betting on. I know they should have won the first 2. But they didnt. Maybe the luck o` the irish happens this week. But i will wait and see. GL with the plays

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Looks good. BOL to you sir

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    I just cant bet the golden domers. They play such a brutal sched. And havent proved worthy of betting on. I know they should have won the first 2. But they didnt. Maybe the luck o` the irish happens this week. But i will wait and see. GL with the plays
    This is a perfect setup IMO. I posted to avoid ND at Michigan. But coming home against a quality team is a setup that I think ND will play their best. They are a very good team. Of course they may be in shock and be flat but at home I see a strong performance.

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85296

I like the NFL picks, GB has better secondary than AZ and should contain Cam better, and GB should score. Buffalo, not sure they will play as well as last week, but they do get the early home game against a west coast team, which is the same reason I like Washington at home vs AZ. The college games are interesting picks, two national teams with inflated lines, SC and ND and neither team showing they are that great yet. SC struggling to win vs MIN and getting a blocked field goal to win last week. ND played well for 3 quarters, but the game lasted 4 quarters and they didn't get it done last week or at home the week before. I do believe though, that Syracuse coming across country should get beat up good, if SC cares, but do they. ND vs. MSU should be a good game, don't want it to happen, but ND could be 0-3 after the game.