HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Les Miles is the worst when it comes to recruiting QB's.

Jordan Jefferson fits every stereotype for shitty "Black QB's".

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

lsu will lose to wvu in morgantown come september 24th.. couches will be a burning in morgantown that night

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by WVUsuperfan View Post
    lsu will lose to wvu in morgantown come september 24th.. couches will be a burning in morgantown that night

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    Starting on Thursday next week.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU will lose to Alabama and Arkansas, and will play tough games against Florida, WVU, and Mississippi State. I project them to end up 9-3. They're overrated.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

who gives a flying fukk what a team is ranked right now? what was Aub ranked at this time last season? you play in the sec, run the table and you are in the bcs champ gm.

it could just as easily be argued that LSU jumping bama was moronic. I mean if these assclowns thought Tide were better than lsu coming in not exactly sure how them doing exactly what Bama would have done to the ducks all a sudden changes things? Are they trying to say Bama wouldnt handle the ducks pussy gimmick offense just as easily? Or maul them with their superior line play? So LSU beats a team i think we all can agree bama would roll and all a sudden they jump them in rankings? Like i said it doesnt mean shit so it not really worth even talking about...

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

[quote=HoulihansTX;11323097]Les Miles is the worst when it comes to developing QB's.

Fixed it for you. Recruiting them has never been the problem.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Alabama better figure out their qb situation or LSU will be playing at home for the NC

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    LSU will lose to Alabama and Arkansas, and will play tough games against Florida, WVU, and Mississippi State. I project them to end up 9-3. They're overrated.
    Overrated ?? I guess that defense is overrated too ?? Get the fugg out of here!! A team thats consistently in the top 5 in recruiting is overrated ?

Yea right!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Overrated ?? I guess that defense is overrated too ?? Get the fugg out of here!! A team thats consistently in the top 5 in recruiting is overrated ?

Yea right!
    The jig is up, your team has no offense really, theyve been winning with D the last 3 years, week 1 means nothing.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Yea right!
    Their defense is solid, but still not the best D in the SEC, and offensively they cannot compete with top tier teams. Also, I should have said "LSU's chances at a National Title are overrated", because ultimately, they have a BRUTAL schedule that presents them a lot of opportunities to fail. They will need to be good AND very lucky to navigate their way to another 11 win season and a chance at a title.

So yeah... The deck is stacked against them. Even the biggest LSU fan should recognize that they will not have an easy season, and being #1 right now is ludicrous.

ZBOIZ

Suicidekings why is LSU defense not the best in the SEC ?? Let me guess.. You're going to say Alabama ??

You people are funny!

ZBOIZ

The things people say

ZBOIZ

And did you just say LSU is not a top tier team in the SEC ?? Let me guess Alabama is ?? Even though LSU beat them last year.. Are better yet Florida is ?? Even though LSU beat them last year.. C'mon people!

I than heard it all

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

I hope this is a joke!!!!!!

suicidekings
    Update your status

And did you just say LSU is not a top tier team in the SEC ?? Let me guess Alabama is ?? Even though LSU beat them last year.. Are better yet Florida is ?? Even though LSU beat them last year.. C'mon people!

I than heard it all
    I would place them third in the SEC, so I suppose that's top tier, but I stand by my prediction of a 9-3 season, with losses to Alabama/Arkansas and one of Florida/WVU/Miss State. If you looked at the team/schedule with an objective eye (ie: stats), you'd be wrong a lot less often.

And last year is not this year... They made it to 11 wins last season on the strength of 6 wins by a margin a TD or less. If you think that's not significant, then look into the history of teams who have 4 or more close wins in a season and compare that to their following season to see how those teams do. Again, stats > homer pride.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 09-07-11 at 11:47 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why is the OP bitching about this? It's the first week. No one has really had a chance to be that impressive yet.

Someone had to win the LSU/Oregon game so obviously one of those teams was going to have the best resume after week 1. Geez.

With that said, being ranked #2 is just as good as being ranked #1. I'm sorry that my Sooners are ranked #1. We'll have our chance to trumph LSU's victory when we play top 5 Florida State on the "road" in a week. Who knows, OU could lose in one week and LSU could be number 1.

Are you seriously complaining one week into the season??? Bama should be ranked ahead of LSU anyway so feel lucky to be where you're at.

ZBOIZ

BigD

Why Bama should be ranked ahead ? They couldn't beat LSU last year with Mccleroy, Ingram and Julio... Why all of a sudden this year they're better ??

Explain please

ZBOIZ

At the end of the day everyone is entitled to there opinions, that's why we play the season...

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigD

Why Bama should be ranked ahead ? They couldn't beat LSU last year with Mccleroy, Ingram and Julio... Why all of a sudden this year they're better ??

Explain please

im not necessarily saying Bama is better (altho that is what i believe, but who knows at this point). All im saying is that the folks who voted Tide ahead of LSU before the season then flipping after Tigers did exactly what Bama would have did to the Ducks are fukkin ignorant. Tell me Ducks would have had a chance in hell against Bama, you cant w/o lying, that pussy ass offense doesnt work against nfl caliber talent. Not to mention i seriously doubt Tide would have had any prob running all over Ducks and their smallish d.

like i said, it not worth talking about as these rankings mean jack shit atm. so not sure why you getting all worked up over it.

BTW, last year bama's d was green, and we all know what wins these games. all the guys you mentioned play on the offensive side so could care less they gone, not to mention Richardson is way more talented than ingram will ever be. Just dont see points for lsu against bama this season, but like i said it not like i really know at this point.

ALL i was saying is while you are bitching about a meaningless ranking, i can see Tide fans with just as legitimate a gripe about lsu jumping them seeing how nothing has changed since last week imo.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

No other team was more impressive week 1 ! C'mon people this is not even close!
    DOESN'T mean $HIT until the END ! Otherwise just BULL$HIT material.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

lol at whining at this after 1 game.

First 12