Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Stfu

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

People are also stupid if they take Cyborg's side in her beef with Dana White.

edit

Cyborg probably demanded $5 to $10 million for the rematch with Nunes.

Dana White is 100% correct when he says Cyborg doesn't want that fight.

Time for Cyborg to fight in another organization where she's paid what she's worth: less than half of what the UFC is paying her right now.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 07-29-19 at 11:36 PM.

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

cyborg will be gone. she demands an apology, you gotta put a gun to dana's head to apologize to any fighter.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    People are also stupid if they take Cyborg's side in her beef with Dana White.

edit

Cyborg probably demanded $5 to $10 million for the rematch with Nunes.

Time for Cyborg to fight in another organization where she's paid what she's worth: less than half of what the UFC is paying her right now.
    Everything u say is wrong a par for the course. Cyborg probably LMFAO. No proof at all. What proof there is is that Cyborg immediately after her lost to Nunez, text Dana and asked for a rematch. Dana badly wants this rematch and is trying to shame Cyborg into it. Take some lessons from GSp and learn how Dana plays the game u imbecile

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dana badly wants this rematch and is trying to shame Cyborg into it.
    You're both right - Cyborg doesn't want the rematch with Nunes and Dana is doing his level best to shame her into it. I'd certainly watch that fight if they can make it happen, but I won't be holding my breath.

Sanity Check

Cyborg: White must apologize before I re-sign with UFC

MMA 29 Jul 2019

If Cris Cyborg is to return to the Octagon, she'll need more than just a big check from UFC president Dana White.

The ex-UFC featherweight champion said Monday on "Ariel Helwani's MMA Show" that if their relationship is to continue, White must apologize for his past comments about her, which include referring to the Brazilian legend as "Wanderlei Silva in a dress and heels" in 2014.
    "Of course he has to apologize," Cyborg said. "I think he has family, he has kids. ... I don't know if he has a heart, but I think what he's doing is not just touching me because he doesn't like me. He's touching the people around me, he's touching my family and it's not right."
    In a tweet following her appearance on the show, Cyborg wrote no woman should be subject to harassment at work. She tagged White and UFC color commentator and comedian Joe Rogan in the tweet; the two men joked with comedian Tony Hinchcliffe during a 2015 podcast that Cyborg had male genitalia.

"I'm suffering bullying," she added during her interview. "Where is the code that you don't do this? He is the boss. How does the boss make fun of (his) athlete? ... You have to have rules. This is not right."
    Every woman deserves the right to go to work in an environment free of sexual harassment, online bullying, and work place intimidation. @ufc@Espn@danawhite@joeroganpic.twitter.com/4TVJLfAS5I
    — Cris Cyborg Youtube (@criscyborg) July 29, 2019

Cyborg is now without a contract after beating Felicia Spencer at Saturday's UFC 240 event. She said she has a 90-day exclusive negotiating window with the UFC but intends to explore free agency.
    Despite her issues with the UFC, the former Invicta and Strikeforce titleholder said she's willing to sign a one-fight contract for a rematch with women's featherweight and bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes.
    After Cyborg lost via a stunning first-round knockout to Nunes in December - the first KO loss of her storied career - White has repeatedly said publically she doesn't want to face the double champ again.
    Cyborg has insisted that isn't true, and told Helwani she confronted White backstage at UFC 240.
    "I look in his eyes and I shake his hand and I say, 'Why are you lying? I texted your phone after the fight. I want my rematch.' And then I said, 'Why are you doing this? Why?' He didn't have words," said Cyborg. "There were a lot of cameras there, too."
    Cyborg also called for White to "be honest" in their negotiations for a new contract.

http://ripple.is/mma/11015-cyborg-wh...-sign-with-ufc

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Cyborg apparently made $5,000 for her co-main event fight, with Spencer earning $3,500. Jotko and OAM both received $10,000.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Everything u say is wrong a par for the course. Cyborg probably LMFAO. No proof at all. What proof there is is that Cyborg immediately after her lost to Nunez, text Dana and asked for a rematch. Dana badly wants this rematch and is trying to shame Cyborg into it. Take some lessons from GSp and learn how Dana plays the game u imbecile

That moment when ppl who will always fall for fake news stories...

...Ask for proof water is wet.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Cyborg apparently made $5,000 for her co-main event fight, with Spencer earning $3,500. Jotko and OAM both received $10,000.
    In Reebok money? No way was that her fight purse. According to Tapology she made $500,000 as a base salary for each of her three fights before this.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter...-santos-cyborg

Sanity Check

Cyborg was paid around $40k to show with a $40k win bonus at invicta. Around $80,000 per fight.

Later Cyborg became horribly oppressed and unfairly treated when the UFC signed her and paid her $500,000 per fight plus whatever she made in pay per views. Now Cyborg is demanding that Dana White publicly apologize to her for this horrible treatment.

(Imagine being so oppressed and unfairly treated that someone is paying you 5 times what you used to make before. Shame we can't all be as oppressed as Cyborg is.)

So says fake news. There are so many sellouts and fake news "journalists" in MMA. Its ridiculous.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 08-01-19 at 03:39 AM.

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

no wonder she was pissed, went from 500k to spencer fight $145,000 ($70,000 to show, $70,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)

if you are a brazilian and get ko'd in less than a min, no immediate for sure. just ask aldo.

on a side note, just realized tonya made 100k for being a punching bag inside the ring.