A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Any1 remember this ^

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

From 2:50 to 3:03 on video - "She said she was acting in the capacity of a professional reporter. She had gone to the after-party to interview fighters. This is certainly the most interesting interview technique that I've ever seen."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Common theme in most ????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Rich athletes are prime targets for women gold diggers. That is the common theme^^^

I'm not saying Jon Jones is innocent of the charges but these women need to be fully checked out, maybe even given a lie detector test to get a glimpse into the true motive? Were they really molested and wronged or are they just after the buck and making up shiiiit?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

When Zeke played for OSU everyone thought he was guilty until he had VIDEO proof of her saying she was gonna penetrate him over and that she made it up and asking for people to back her story and say they were there lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rich athletes are prime targets for women gold diggers. That is the common theme^^^

I'm not saying Jon Jones is innocent of the charges but these women need to be fully checked out, maybe even given a lie detector test to get a glimpse into the true motive? Were they really molested and wronged or are they just after the buck and making up shiiiit?

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Needs to go to prison! The reporter...not Jones.

First 12