Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Hajeh: "Earlier in my career I lost 6 out of 8 fights or something and I switched my whole life around."

Hmmmm... Tapology says he's 6-0 with only 4 ammy fights. Apparently a lot of info missing there.

Shagdogy

Hajeh never in that fight. Sayles seems to have added power to his game over the past couple of fights which is what he needed.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

What a bad even to bargain hunt. 0-3 on dogs.

Wanted to get off the bet as soon as I heard Bisping tell his story about Del Fiero just calling Sayles a beast over and over. Guy is legit.

Shagdogy

-2u this event. Given the way last year's DWCS fights went I'm confident I can still profit on this series overall. Gotta pick spots a little better. They will be there.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Hard to fade anyone from Alliance MMA (Sayles) with the way Dominick Cruz seems to help out a lot of ppl on his team.

Shagdogy

4 contracts. Only guy who I think maybe wasn't quite deserving was Grant. He won round 1 easily and landed the very nice right/left combo to finish the fight, but he was getting dangerously close to gassing out to Hill's pressure IMO, and that was without Hill presenting really any kind of offense to have to worry about other than octagon control. Grant was chasing the KO, throwing big home run shots, and I really think that tide could have turned and he could have started to look ugly if he didn't get that KO when he did.

Shagdogy

Spann and Sayles are the two guys I expect to be able to come in and compete in the UFC the best. If they match these guys up right to begin with I think they'll both show they're worthy.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

I cant wait to see springer compete. His take downs and the late finish was nice for a come from behind victory.

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

The fights were quick today. The under was the bet to make tonite.

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Spann and Sayles are the two guys I expect to be able to come in and compete in the UFC the best. If they match these guys up right to begin with I think they'll both show they're worthy.
    Hernandez is a killer as well. Grant didn't look as good as I expected, but the guy he was against was a big inexperienced can. I don't Grant will last too long in the UFC.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

4 contracts. Only guy who I think maybe wasn't quite deserving was Grant. He won round 1 easily and landed the very nice right/left combo to finish the fight, but he was getting dangerously close to gassing out to Hill's pressure IMO, and that was without Hill presenting really any kind of offense to have to worry about other than octagon control. Grant was chasing the KO, throwing big home run shots, and I really think that tide could have turned and he could have started to look ugly if he didn't get that KO when he did.
    Agree 100%. In retrospect, he was the only live dog from today aside from Springer. I don't know if he would've had enough in Rd3 to land something big enough to not lose a decision. Hill kind of just walked into those punches though which is odd because he was controlling the distance relatively well before that. I think if Hill himself wasn't trying to search for a KO, things might've been a bit different.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Springer looked like a very poor man's TJ Dillishaw...

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Springer looked like a very poor man's TJ Dillishaw...
    I didn't see a resemblance at all like that. Springer likes to use his wrestling and i think tj prefers to stand.also tj uses kicks way more than springer as well.

Shagdogy

Springer was brought in to loose to Giga. He’s awful. Only thing I didn’t account for in playing Giga is that his heart was unproven and now we know he’s a quitter with low fight IQ. Oh well. But Springer still sucks. Maybe we get to fade him again on another DWCS card in the future. He’s not a good fighter.

Demonata

Springer was brought in to loose to Giga. He’s awful. Only thing I didn’t account for in playing Giga is that his heart was unproven and now we know he’s a quitter with low fight IQ. Oh well. But Springer still sucks. Maybe we get to fade him again on another DWCS card in the future. He’s not a good fighter.
    From my research he wasn't bad at all. He is a veteran in the sport and got the finish. Fighters that get the finish inside the distance don't suck. Was toughest fight yet for giga.

Shagdogy

Bets for this card...
    Chikadze -250, 2.5u
    Hernandez -192, 1.92u
    Hajeh +267, .56u

Card Total: 1-2, -2.06u

YTD: 82-76, +21.90

Event Total: 11-7

First 12