1. #2696
    POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-08
    Posts: 2,204

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    A. Moloney (-299) 1.05u to win 0.35u
    Great Price! I currently have Andrew @ -700. Might take a stab with Josh @ +450 small.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  2. #2697
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Live Betting:
    A. Moloney Wins Only (-301) 0.6u to win 0.2u during R5
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  3. #2698
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Live Betting:
    A. Moloney+Franco Draw (+1078) 0.05u after R6
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  4. #2699
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Man Top Rank matchmakers are absolute garbage. Bad bet by me as well.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  5. #2700
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Baez (+650) 0.25u
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  6. #2701
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Sparrow (+210) 0.5u
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  7. #2702
    Broxbomber
    Broxbomber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-12
    Posts: 130
    Betpoints: 3945

    Hey bud. Do you know of any live betting for the prelim boxing fight that just started?

    Thanks and good luck tonight. Iím on Baez as well.

  8. #2703
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Quote Originally Posted by Broxbomber View Post
    Hey bud. Do you know of any live betting for the prelim boxing fight that just started?

    Thanks and good luck tonight. I’m on Baez as well.
    Bovada
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  9. #2704
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Took some Nova (-213) live small
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  10. #2705
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Tonon (-260) 0.52u to win 0.2u
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  11. #2706
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    I'm thinking of hosting some kind of MMA Survivor Pool for SBR Pros.

    My idea is that we all put some BetPoints into a pot (maybe 100 points) and then pick 1 or 2 fighters to win for each event over five events. Last man standing wins the pot.

    Is this something of interest to folks out there?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  12. #2707
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Hugo's 150 BetPoint Trivia Question for SBR Pros:
    Name me the last 3 male UFC champions to lose their belt via Submission or Technical Submission. For full credit I need the name of the former champ, the name of the man that beat him, the round, and the location where it happened. 50 BPs per correct response.

    Example: Khabib Nurmagomedov defeated Conor McGregor by R4 Submission at T-Mobile Arena.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  13. #2708
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,671
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Hugo's 150 BetPoint Trivia Question for SBR Pros:
    Name me the last 3 male UFC champions to lose their belt via Submission or Technical Submission. For full credit I need the name of the former champ, the name of the man that beat him, the round, and the location where it happened. 50 BPs per correct response.

    Example: Khabib Nurmagomedov defeated Conor McGregor by R4 Submission at T-Mobile Arena.
    Heavyweight-former champ: Cain Velasquez subbed by Fabricio Werdum in round 3 at Mexico City Arena

    Light heavyweight-former champ:Anthony Johnson subbed by Daniel Cormier in round 3 at MGM Grand Garden arena Las Vegas

    Lightweight-former champ: Benson Henderson subbed by Anthony pettis in round 1 at Bradley Center miwaukee, wisconsn
    Points Awarded:

    Hugo de Naranja gave JAKEPEAVY21 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #2709
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Heavyweight-former champ: Cain Velasquez subbed by Fabricio Werdum in round 3 at Mexico City Arena

    Light heavyweight-former champ:Anthony Johnson subbed by Daniel Cormier in round 3 at MGM Grand Garden arena Las Vegas

    Lightweight-former champ: Benson Henderson subbed by Anthony pettis in round 1 at Bradley Center miwaukee, wisconsn
    You are correct on 2 of 3. 100 Points to you. Interested to see if someone else can get the last one.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  15. #2710
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,671
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    You are correct on 2 of 3. 100 Points to you. Interested to see if someone else can get the last one.
    Pretty sure all 3 are right thanks either way
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  16. #2711
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Pretty sure all 3 are right thanks either way
    Not quite. The Johnson vs. Cormier I fight was for the Vacant UFC Light Heavyweight Championship. Neither man held the belt at the time. Although Johnson challenged for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship twice, he was never the champion.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  17. #2712
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,671
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Not quite. The Johnson vs. Cormier I fight was for the Vacant UFC Light Heavyweight Championship. Neither man held the belt at the time. Although Johnson challenged for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship twice, he was never the champion.
    ah ok
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #2713
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    ah ok
    Nice job getting those other two super quickly. Did you remember off the top or have to do some research?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  19. #2714
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,671
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Nice job getting those other two super quickly. Did you remember off the top or have to do some research?
    Remembered those 2 but had to google the venue and round number.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  20. #2715
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 7,636
    Betpoints: 735

    Georges St Pierre submitting Michael Bisping in round 2 at madison square garden has to be the last?

    Wasn't going to say anything but it seems people are out of ideas so why not.

  21. #2716
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Georges St Pierre submitting Michael Bisping in round 2 at madison square garden has to be the last?

    Wasn't going to say anything but it seems people are out of ideas so why not.
    I believe it was R3 but that is the correct fight. That counts! Would you like be to send the 50 BetPoints to you or to an SBR Pro of your choosing?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  22. #2717
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 7,636
    Betpoints: 735

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I believe it was R3 but that is the correct fight. That counts! Would you like be to send the 50 BetPoints to you or to an SBR Pro of your choosing?
    Plz fwd to DiggityDaggityDo.

    He's been on fire of late.


    I approve.

  23. #2718
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Plz fwd to DiggityDaggityDo.

    He's been on fire of late.


    I approve.
    Will do!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  24. #2719
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Invicta FC 40:
    Chandler (-195) 0.59u to win 0.3u
    Koren (+135) 0.25u
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  25. #2720
    Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 9,761
    Betpoints: 5006


  26. #2721
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Doubt we'll see that fight but pretty favorable matchup for Diaz imo.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  27. #2722
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Burns OUT against Usman. Fuckingg hell
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  28. #2723
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 22,424
    Betpoints: 161

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Burns OUT against Usman. Fuckingg hell
    Just about to post this. Fukk.

  29. #2724
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Get Aldo and Yan to a bubble pronto!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  30. #2725
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,668
    Betpoints: 2611

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Burns OUT against Usman. Fuckingg hell
    sad.. I was really looking forward to that fight.

    man I really hope they can pull Masvidal somehow. or even Colby. would prefer that then for the fight to be pushed to a later date.

  31. #2726
    Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 9,761
    Betpoints: 5006


  32. #2727
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 11,674
    Betpoints: 1240

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Are you down with +150/-150? My 750 to your 500.
    Looks like Gilbert wanted to protect the BetPoints that you've got Papes! I'm bummed that we won't be able to see that fight this weekend.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  33. #2728
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 18,722
    Betpoints: 1509

    Same ---still a good card so not tooo upset but yeah...hopefully in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Looks like Gilbert wanted to protect the BetPoints that you've got Papes! I'm bummed that we won't be able to see that fight this weekend.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


First ... 75767778
Top