MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sac isn't coming to your rescue MD..

The truth to what really happened -

I posted that I downloaded and transferred pictures onto my hard drive personal laptop from work and I found out you can't copy and paste saved pics from your own personal computer onto this forum.. No solution was ever found.. I now simply go online to find, copy and paste pics of choice.. I didn't learn anything from you MD once again as I already knew that.. I gave you a bet point probably because you were simply trying to help and nothing more..

I simply can't read your posts anymore MD when they are directed towards me.. They are mindless and just insulting at this point.. It's like going tit for tat with a child... I don't have time for this child play... Try and cyber bully a willing participant from this point forward please..
    A solution was found, you dolt. Punisher suggested just uploading the picture to a hosting site, which is simple, and you said, again, that it was "too much work."

Of course my posts are insulting, I think very lowly of you. You're not a nice guy who's also stupid, regardless of how some people on this forum want to frame you. You're a bigoted piece of shit who wastes other people's time purposefully, who also happens to be stupid and completely unaware of everything going on around him.. You know what I do when I don't want to read your posts any more, JIBBBY, instead of asking you not to talk to me? I ignore you. Like right now.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can feel the tension through the computer screen. i think MD is getting flustered.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I can feel the tension through the computer screen. i think MD is getting flustered.
    That conversation ended 11hrs ago pal, neither of us is getting anything at this point.

My friends, Sac has agreed to stop being a phaggot. Hopefully he actually follows through.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PunisherIND, and marzwoody

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Do you even bet on MMA?
    He is the most gullible asshat in this joint. I can't even get thru two sentences of his post so i stopped reading them. IN short i predicted a game the other week and said who would play poorly so the other team can win. All before the game i said this. Sure enuf this game was the most heavily bet game of the day and the guy who played poorly was the same guy people were talking about being the MVP of the league, and that week was the highest pick for fantasy bettors. He shit the bed just like i said he would again before the fact. The fact that he calls me a square is laughable and just shows u how retarded he is. The problem with the asshole is that these professional athletes are his hero's. He has his favorite teams decals on his car and has every team jersey. A grown man who wears a team jersey with a players name on the back.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Jibby I haven't held anything against you in the past and have often felt like people were picking on you but your constant Gifs, Pictures, and clips are really ruining threads. I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with you posting breakdowns that I may not agree with or someone else might criticize. It really isn't important that anyones breakdown be correct. All it takes to be respected is to put in an honest effort and do the best you can. I think go wrong when you put two tombstone videos on a page dedicated to MMA breakdowns and I am sure I can find ten more video clips/pictures/etc that are either out of place or offensive to someone.
    Just Manny being Manny. Opps i mean Jibby being Jibby.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Yup. Jibster broke him.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I agree these troll threads need to stop. let the real thread makers like me, MD etc do what we do best.
    I agree pal the trolling needs to stop.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Just trolling along... trollololol....

First 12