NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Shit, Nunya not just bashing everyone?

Damn man bring back the hate. We don't like a kind Nunya.
    Am I that much of a basher? I thought I was more dickish.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Wow I mushed it again. 0/2 on this stuff. Painful.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Brutal losses last night.

This may be one of the last times I bet on TNA.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    sacrelicious I'm not trying to be an a$$ but have you ever had sex with a woman without paying her? Just wondering because your jokes are incredibly not funny for something who puts a lot of effort into them, your picks are usually way off, and you watch pro wrestling, bet on it, and pretend you're not the only one who cares about it, and in the boxing/ufc subforum.
    I gave up on it a long time ago. They seem totally down for fellatio and vaginal intercourse but as soon as I demand a rimjob they get pissed off. I would rather pay an hourly rate then deal with that bullshit.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    sacrelicious I'm not trying to be an a$$ but have you ever had sex with a woman without paying her? Just wondering because your jokes are incredibly not funny for something who puts a lot of effort into them, your picks are usually way off, and you watch pro wrestling, bet on it, and pretend you're not the only one who cares about it, and in the boxing/ufc subforum.
    Gotta say this post kind of dissapointed me. I thought we were starting to reach a mutual undetstanding.

A few weeks ago I was wishing catstrophic misfortune and debilitating STD's on you. As of late, I downgraded that to perhaps a broken toe and an inner thigh rash as you have started to grow on me.

Now I just do not know what to think.

First 12