Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post

This is documented? Not hear say? If so I still cant believe he's gonna do this at 50...
    Herschel has a company that wholesales food, especially chicken, to restaurants and places like that. He has apparently made a pretty nice living from it.

coloradobuff
    coloradobuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

i heard vikings are trying to make a trade for him

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Herschel has a company that wholesales food, especially chicken, to restaurants and places like that. He has apparently made a pretty nice living from it.
    His company, Renaissance Man Food Services Inc., is one of the largest minority owned meat providers in the country.. In 2008, his sales were just above $70 million.. All money from his fight will go to Project Turnaround, a charity in Dallas..

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

He has had success in football, track, and bobsledding.. Once he puts his mind to it, he gives it 100%.. The guy just loves MMA and wants to give it a shot.. Even at 47, the Dr.'s say he's healthier than a 22yr old.. A true athlete who just wants to prove he can still hang with younger guys in a sport he loves.. That is why he is doing this, not because he is broke.. He has no reason to do this except that its a dream of his..

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by odusmykal View Post
    His company, Renaissance Man Food Services Inc., is one of the largest minority owned meat providers in the country.. In 2008, his sales were just above $70 million.. All money from his fight will go to Project Turnaround, a charity in Dallas..
    wow i had no idea, thats awesome. better not be an all black charity though

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by odusmykal View Post

The company is also called "Herschel's Famous 34®" Food Products. And that is the name of the website. I guess they are the same company as renaissance or maybe one is a division of the other, whatever. Either way, Hershecul shouldn't be hurting for $.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

This guy is a freak of nature at 47.
    Who knows if he can fight but he certainly looks like he at least needs to be taken serious.
    I'll watch.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

this fight will be on Showtime, sat night? correct?

got to try and find a link for it

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

Yeah, it's Saturday on Showtime.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Lucky for me I got showtime for 3 months so I will be watching Hershell go for a TD

First 12