EricLegend
    EricLegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 913

Coinbase Declined My Transaction!!!

Tried purchasing some btc today, using my bank linked debit card on Coinbase.com but for some reason it said purchase successful but credit never appeared. Check my bank account, no transaction was ever authorized.

Sigh, where else can I buy Btc who fees are similar to Coinbase or cheaper that allow you to use your debit card? (U.S. Player here)

Team Duckets
    Team Duckets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Thats weird, your debit card should work.
    Are you new to coinbase? Are you verified?
    Something happened similar to me where i used my debit card worked only for it not to but the bitcoin. The payment is immediately reversed. Try Binance

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Gemini.com is similar to Coinbase.

"Cash App" from Square Inc for your phone is supposed to be easy and fast for buying too.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by EricLegend View Post
    Tried purchasing some btc today, using my bank linked debit card on Coinbase.com but for some reason it said purchase successful but credit never appeared. Check my bank account, no transaction was ever authorized.

Sigh, where else can I buy Btc who fees are similar to Coinbase or cheaper that allow you to use your debit card? (U.S. Player here)
    Cashapp your best option. Much easier to get verified than the exchanges. Instant buys with bank debit card. No fees either. Just be careful though they will close your account if you have too many transactions. It happened to me.