ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

need help using Bitpay app

Went to use the bitpay app for the 1st time today and had some issues. Had some bitcoin transferred to the bitpay wallet (normally I use blockchain wallet). The funds hit immediately and already had 2 confirmations when I was looking at it after a while. So far so good.

Now I wanted to transfer the funds onto my bitpay card. I kept getting 2 different error messages, depending on how much I was trying to transfer to the card from the bitpay wallet...1)insufficient funds for fee and 2)could not create the invoice; rate limited

no matter how much I tried to transfer I kept getting error message number 2. Finally I got fed up and got on laptop and was able to do the transfer with no problem. I was able to create an "invoice" on the laptop, and then I used my phone to xfer from the wallet to the card by scanning the code. Success. Has any one had success using the Bitpay app to transfer funds from the bitpay wallet to the bitpay card? Any tips that would be more helpful to me?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Someone mentioned a problem with the app the other day and a reply came back that they had just updated it and maybe you need to do that.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Ok ill try that thank you