soldier1047
    soldier1047's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Two filter that someone mention are taking the home team and with the higher rpi. food for thought. =)

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Just to let you guys know and I'm not sure if any one has ever used there Systems before, but KLR Game Changers has a baseball system that seems to be pretty good over the past few years or so. Maybe we could add that to our list of systems to use this MLB season....

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is Wilba ?

We need some stastistic info. about V.2 and V.3......

threeg5
    All In A Days Work
    threeg5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

Quote Originally Posted by honeyeater View Post

Not bad- The V3 is in the complete posting of JM MLB system that I did in this thread- check it out, seems like it should work. Just haven't had time to sit down and back test it- I'll do it soon.
    Not bashing but, of course it will work it was data mined to reduce loses and keep the markting angle of 98% alive.now that said it also reduces the potentila profits because the real gamble is this, what if V1 has no losses and you are playing on a v3 well you lost a ton. In contrast v3 has a very clear chance of being great as a matte of fact it appears to be set up so that there are more A bet wins.

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post

You get both. You get the system win with the 1 1/2 run line and you get to play the next series. And the beautiful thing about it is it's even more likely to hit after 2 consecutive sweeps. If you got time you can backtest it but the probability is extremely high. I think it came up a couple of times last season and I loaded up on it when it did.
    the probability is high because no team sucks forever.
    an equivalent saying would be that it is possible on a roulette wheel for red to come up 15+ times in a row but the probability of that happening decrease with every spin. (BTW Large amounts and a great fundamental understanding with no ALCOHOL at a Roulette wheel and betting on even bets will let you sit all night and have a little to go home with)

I honestly am not a greatly negative guy however some of these statements need to be clarified because if that person that reads that is new they should have an understanding of why they are doing what they are doing and not just doing it BLINDLY. Give em reason

JM is usually $$ but, you have to stay with the system and negate the bashers when they come and try and crash a party

and there are several variations out there and funny thing is
    _THE FOLLOWING IS A VERY TRUE STATEMENT_
    If you read these forums enough and watch for what is winning and what is not on a tweaked system of JM's then you can expect an update or a huge never lost in 3 years type email from him.

The very system you are playing was a stolen system from this forum and so is his NBA system and so is the NHL system.
    The NHL O/U system is something that a few (including me) where working on and then he goes and commercializes it and bam the books (especially betus) inflate those lines (doesn't take much as you should know to change the outcome of a game (when dealing with spreads))
    just watch and you will see JM is a thief but does a great job of marketing winning systems!

Best wishes to all
    just ranting a bit and promise I mean no harm

Also food for thought a team (regardless of sport) that has went over or under 3 straight times usually turns money on the opposite on the 4th or 5th game!!

3g5

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Anyone involved with the Morrison systems is probably getting emails from him for a fee to be put on his premium picks list for baseball. Don't do it, it's a waste of money. He will still send you the picks in advance and we will post all the plays here anyway. He missed several plays last year where myself and probably other people informed him and then he posted. He lies about his results and we will post the true results here also. GL all, can't wait for the season to start.

DustyDiamond
    DustyDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2541

Can't wait for baseball to start up. Very excited to see Wallco's systems!!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

This will be my 4th yr following JM... this past summer was the only summer I lost money (it was not pretty at all)... a few things though... Just wanted to give you guys an idea on how I handle three game chases like JMs. As you know, C bets are pretty rare for Jms three game chases. So what I do when the occasional C bet comes up is, I divide the total amount that I need to win by half. I make my C bet to win one half, and the other half I divide by 10 and add them to my next 10 bets. I have made out very well doing this, as it makes the C bet much more easy to swallow and much less stressful whether it wins or not...

On a separate note, I think I have a very profitable twist in mind for JM's system. Does anyone have the past few seasons of JMs results on file? I would like as many years as possible, but if only last year or the year before, that will be helpful as well. Thanks for anyone that can help! Best of luck this season... hopefully we can duplicate the summer of 2009!

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should be a lot of money to be made......especially Overs/ Unders.......

Everyone gets excited about going 60-0 or 49-1 in systems.....but I just went
    over NBA O/U systems I have...and 3 game series of 300-8 450-7 are not uncommon.....

There are so many ways teams play that can be profitable.......

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

thats major profit jw, i like profit

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

U guys gonna follow crushers MLB system?

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    This will be my 4th yr following JM... this past summer was the only summer I lost money (it was not pretty at all)... a few things though... Just wanted to give you guys an idea on how I handle three game chases like JMs. As you know, C bets are pretty rare for Jms three game chases. So what I do when the occasional C bet comes up is, I divide the total amount that I need to win by half. I make my C bet to win one half, and the other half I divide by 10 and add them to my next 10 bets. I have made out very well doing this, as it makes the C bet much more easy to swallow and much less stressful whether it wins or not...

On a separate note, I think I have a very profitable twist in mind for JM's system. Does anyone have the past few seasons of JMs results on file? I would like as many years as possible, but if only last year or the year before, that will be helpful as well. Thanks for anyone that can help! Best of luck this season... hopefully we can duplicate the summer of 2009!
    Thats a good way of doing it..I mlike it

DustyDiamond

I'm going to track a couple of systems here also to see how they do. These are not my systems, I just heard about them. One is to bet AGAINST a team for a 6 game chase after they have lost to a shutout. The other system will be Reverend's FAV system. The FAV system is a -1 Runline Chase, play the biggest favorite on the board daily, and continue to play them for 6 days or until a Win is achieved. Once a win is achieved the Chase is over and a new one starts the next day, so only one play per day here. In other words, the biggest favorite on the board must win by 2 runs, once every 6 days. You get the -1 RL by placing a bet on the Money line and RL. Attached is the RL Calculator which shows what bets to make.

DustyDiamond

Sorry didn't post right, here is the RL calculator
    Attached Files

clamchowder
    clamchowder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

"can't wait"!!!

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39194

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDiamond View Post
    I'm going to track a couple of systems here also to see how they do. These are not my systems, I just heard about them. One is to bet AGAINST a team for a 6 game chase after they have lost to a shutout. The other system will be Reverend's FAV system. The FAV system is a -1 Runline Chase, play the biggest favorite on the board daily, and continue to play them for 6 days or until a Win is achieved. Once a win is achieved the Chase is over and a new one starts the next day, so only one play per day here. In other words, the biggest favorite on the board must win by 2 runs, once every 6 days. You get the -1 RL by placing a bet on the Money line and RL. Attached is the RL Calculator which shows what bets to make.
    Do you have any idea how expensive a 6 game loss would be at those odds. High money line favorites are still negative odds on the run line, this sounds dangerous.

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

im with you wallco, 6 game chase just to dangerous in any sport, one loss kills you, 3 game chase is much more affordable

soldier1047

Break it down into three game chases. Or labby 3 games ghase.

DustyDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Do you have any idea how expensive a 6 game loss would be at those odds. High money line favorites are still negative odds on the run line, this sounds dangerous.
    I'm actually going to be using a labby to track these systems. Just haven't decided if I'm going to use JW Cash's version of labby or another one.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDiamond View Post
    I'm actually going to be using a labby to track these systems. Just haven't decided if I'm going to use JW Cash's version of labby or another one.
    I'll definitely need to see some backtested (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) results on that one. Or even (A), (B), (C), (A), (B), (C). I prefer systems that involve dogs in baseball. You can play longer chases, and payouts are much better. I am not shooting down your proposition, I just don't have any info on it at all, and don't know what size bets have been placed in later parts of the chase, and how frequently (A) and (B) win. You may have to do a little homework if you want people to follow this one. I know Solamon's six game NBA chase gets pretty expensive on a loss, and most of that is at (-110). Baseball lines get much higher. Anything (-190 to -200) usually start the negative R/L money. It is not uncommon for there to be a play every day in the (-240 to -300) range. These produce run lines of (-145 to -165). This isn't saying these teams won't win, but will they win by 2 runs, that is the key. Definite backtest results are needed.

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

May be back road underdog ( odd range of +113 to +118, if more than 1 team qualify then we pick the team with highest R.P.I ) on the money line for four game Chase... (every night if there is more than 5 games on the board atleast)

Since road Underdog of these odd range win 53% of all time....

I only assume.....

What do you think guys....
    Last edited by lawalahmed; 03-17-11 at 12:45 PM.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by lawalahmed View Post
    May be back road underdog ( odd range of +113 to +118, if more than 1 team qualify then we pick the team with highest R.P.I ) on the money line for four game Chase... (every night if there is more than 5 games on the board atleast)

Since road Underdog of these odd range win 53% of all time....

I only assume.....

What do you think guys....
    I am testing about ten different theories, that is kind of one of them, but a little different. I will get back as I produce results.

dlunc3

Does anyone have recent years results?? I have noticed a trend in recent years and would love to backtest it. Thanks for any help you can provide..

dratk00l
    dratk00l's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Does anyone have recent years results?? I have noticed a trend in recent years and would love to backtest it. Thanks for any help you can provide..
    Are you looking for the JM system results? or the whole season with all the games?

-Alex

dlunc3

just the JM system results.. thanks

dratk00l

just the JM system results.. thanks

Check your inbox, it was too large for a post IMO. I have the last 3 years according to JM. Hope that helps.

-Alex

dlunc3

thanks so much.... i will work on the backtesting and let you all know if successful..

DustyDiamond

I'll definitely need to see some backtested (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) results on that one. Or even (A), (B), (C), (A), (B), (C). I prefer systems that involve dogs in baseball. You can play longer chases, and payouts are much better. I am not shooting down your proposition, I just don't have any info on it at all, and don't know what size bets have been placed in later parts of the chase, and how frequently (A) and (B) win. You may have to do a little homework if you want people to follow this one. I know Solamon's six game NBA chase gets pretty expensive on a loss, and most of that is at (-110). Baseball lines get much higher. Anything (-190 to -200) usually start the negative R/L money. It is not uncommon for there to be a play every day in the (-240 to -300) range. These produce run lines of (-145 to -165). This isn't saying these teams won't win, but will they win by 2 runs, that is the key. Definite backtest results are needed.
    All valid points, I'm going off of other systems that I became aware of. I don't have any back testing data as these are not my systems. The Shutout system owner claims it is well of 800+ units in the past 5 seasons. I don't have time to do backtesting. I will post this stuff as "info only" with all the play at your own risk warnings. I am very much looking forward to seeing your mlb systems, the Chase 110 system you created for NBA is top notch!!!!!

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by dratk00l View Post
    Check your inbox, it was too large for a post IMO. I have the last 3 years according to JM. Hope that helps.

-Alex
    If you don't mind, forward me that also. Thanks

dlunc3

I am working with those last three seasons of results! much thanks to dratk! does anyone else have any seasons prior to the last three? Cant wait for the season..

dlunc3

is anyone aware of a website that shows the history of what the -1.5 or +1.5 rl spreads were for past games? I do not believe covers shows that... thanks

dlunc3

I heard a stat the other day that only 25% of MLB games are won by 1 run. I thought, why am I betting all this heavy juice lines when I could just bet the -1.5 rl on favs, or the ml on underdogs instead of laying all that juice and still win 75% of the time? After some quick backtesting using this concept for JMs system, I have come up with a record of 108-11 over the past 3 years. Since I can not find history on exact odds for runlines, I can only assume... My assumption is that by betting the -1.5 rl on all favorites and the ml on all underdogs for a full 3 game chase, if all three lost, you would probably not lose more then 7 units total. On the other side, when winning a game using this concept, you will be getting plus odds almost every time. So say worse case scenario in my mind, every win is at +110 and every loss is at +100... with a record of 108-11, your total overall profit would be: +41.8 units.... again, I believe that the odds would normally better then +110, but if not, approx 42 units is not terrible. I know a lot of us would like more profit then this, but just a thought i had in case anyone would like a safer way to go about these bets (rather then laying -200+ for most bets)... a lot of the times betting games like this you will be getting anywhere from +150 to +200... so therefore losing a series could cost only 4/5 units.. so just something to think about. I think a record of 108-11 has some potential getting odds like this.. what do you guys think?

dratk00l

If you don't mind, forward me that also. Thanks
    No problem WallCo. Check your inbox! These are from "JM", so grain of salt, as usual.

-Alex

soldier1047

Wallco-the 'system intregy' thread has all the backtest data for the 6 game chase.

Wallco99

is anyone aware of a website that shows the history of what the -1.5 or +1.5 rl spreads were for past games? I do not believe covers shows that... thanks
    I have been looking for that for weeks, also the NHL past puck line results. If you do come across something, please let me know.

Wallco99

I heard a stat the other day that only 25% of MLB games are won by 1 run. I thought, why am I betting all this heavy juice lines when I could just bet the -1.5 rl on favs, or the ml on underdogs instead of laying all that juice and still win 75% of the time? After some quick backtesting using this concept for JMs system, I have come up with a record of 108-11 over the past 3 years. Since I can not find history on exact odds for runlines, I can only assume... My assumption is that by betting the -1.5 rl on all favorites and the ml on all underdogs for a full 3 game chase, if all three lost, you would probably not lose more then 7 units total. On the other side, when winning a game using this concept, you will be getting plus odds almost every time. So say worse case scenario in my mind, every win is at +110 and every loss is at +100... with a record of 108-11, your total overall profit would be: +41.8 units.... again, I believe that the odds would normally better then +110, but if not, approx 42 units is not terrible. I know a lot of us would like more profit then this, but just a thought i had in case anyone would like a safer way to go about these bets (rather then laying -200+ for most bets)... a lot of the times betting games like this you will be getting anywhere from +150 to +200... so therefore losing a series could cost only 4/5 units.. so just something to think about. I think a record of 108-11 has some potential getting odds like this.. what do you guys think?
    Once you get over (-180 to -190), even the -1 1/2 run line is negative money. Only the lower favorites would be plus odds.

First 12345 ... Last