El Guapo
    El Guapo's Avatar Become A Pro!

It took me a little time to read through this list but it is a good education for a new dummy like me. I have always thought baseball was to wierd to bet since I am mainly a football fan. But there seem to be good rules to go by in this list.

Does any one know how many of the games last season went over and how many went under?

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Around 7.5-9. Games at Coors are usully 11-13
    The over/under at the Astrodome when it first opened must've been about 3

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by maritime
    Good thread, just found it. Baseball is my passion and I'm looking forward to this betting season with great anticipation.

img, this trend has been a moneymaker for me for years. Bet against a starting pitcher returning from the disabled list, pitching his SECOND game back from injury. The second game seems key. Generally, the first game back they have a "short leash" and don't pitch deep into the game and their adrenalin is pumping...they may do decent. But hammer against them on that second game back from the DL.
    maritime I am giving you a reputation vote. Very Good
    Post!! I will bet that trend. I love it!!!

Anyone reading this please include your input!!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo

Does any one know how many of the games last season went over and how many went under?
    I don't know off hand El Guapo, but it's about 50-50 so there is no real advantage in betting one side striclty. There may be certain situations where overs do well and vica versa where unders are profittable but what is important is to identify those situations.

First 123