EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cat Nights of Winter - 7/13

0 and 2 last night with the Reds and Tigers. That just hurts my feelings. Detroit seemed to have lots of opportunities but did not take advantage of them. If the Tigers score 2 runs the whole night, you're probably not going to win. Que sara sara!

Got 4 tonight:

Cincinnati +142.....The Reds seem to back Harang pretty well and I think Maine is due for a letdown. Combining those 2 opinions with my continued opinion that the Mets are spiraling downward, I'll take Harang plus the number and hope for a good outing out of him like we got out of Arroyo last night. 1 unit to win 1.42 units.

Kansas City +172.....This is an anti-Westbrook play. I think Jake is pitching for his Indian life right now and I don't think he's got the juice to stay. Cleveland is trying to find out if they need starting rotation help or not. I'm betting tonight that get their final answer. The answer is: go find rotation help. Byrd nor Westbrook are the answer in Game 3 of a 5 game playoff set. 1 unit to win 1.72 units.

Toronto +127.....I'm gonna throw out the horrid start in Toronto by Marcum against the Indians last time out. I think Marcum is the real deal; Boston is very good but I think good pitching beats good hitting tonight. 1 unit to win 1.27 units.

Texas +185.....Millwood has had some good outings of late. The Angels are pretty good at home but I'll take my chances with Millwood at the large return. The Rangers have actually played decent ball of late. I'll hope the ASB didn't ruin that momentum. 1 unit to win 1.85 units.

Good luck to everyone. Attention all chalk eaters......if you love playin the chalk, fading these ought to make you drool.

E

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

With you on the Blue Jays +130, and will like to add the Nationals +140 to this thread.

Good luck on your plays E.