GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 752

Lines don't matter when you are on the wrong side. It's a marathon not a sprint.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWallofTrump View Post
    Lines don't matter when you are on the wrong side. It's a marathon not a sprint.
    Incredibly false statement

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 752

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Incredibly false statement
    How is this false. Value doesn't matter if you lose.

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    People see what he did last season and automatically hop on blind expecting another 90+ unit season. Off to a sour start and people get mad at his plays when at the end of the day i dont believe he submitted a ticket for anyone. People expecting free money just by tailing his plays based off last years results which are completely irrelevant to this season and people get mad because the "free money" isn't coming in.
    Well said. Last year LT had one of the finest seasons I've ever seen from anyone in any sport. I would check his threads periodically to see when his regression would start but he kept winning and winning. It was really something to witness. Perhaps the poor start to this season is the regression that never occured last year? Or perhaps it's too early in the season to be having double digit cards and he's simply paying the price for it? Or maybe it's something else entirely? Either way, for those talking shitt unless LT hacked your computer and hit submit on all those wagers then you shouldn't bitch. There aren't any gaurantees in sports betting... especially in bases which I find to be the most volatile of all the major sports
    Last edited by Cordoba25; 04-24-16 at 08:11 PM.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3547

If you tail others, you should not be in sports betting. Others' record and picks should have you become a better capper using them as paper trading until you can make one on your own. As for LT, he is a decent man and an informative poster. I'm sure his model will bear fruit after the one-third of the season or all star break.

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

LT will turn it around
    ppl gotta relax
    u bums need to look in the mirror before blaming others

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

Losing -115 vs. losing +107 is a big difference to bankroll over time.

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    If you tail others, you should not be in sports betting. Others' record and picks should have you become a better capper using them as paper trading until you can make one on your own. As for LT, he is a decent man and an informative poster. I'm sure his model will bear fruit after the one-third of the season or all star break.

As someone who's been betting full time for roughly 3 years and has been fortunate to not be negative for any year, I can say this is 100% not true. Although I do make my own wagers, many of my wagers still come from tailing others. One just needs to be selective in who he tails and have all the other x factors Money management, discipline, yada yada yada.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

I'm buried

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Talk about an unreal day. Two 9th inning under killers. Ughhh

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

newguy nailed it...that is how this is false

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

UGH! Actually, I just saw the 2-9 carnage a few minutes ago, I thought I was off to an 0-4 start when I left my house on Sunday (turned out to be 1-3 with Toronto somehow staying Under) and was then just too tired to check scores when family and I got home late last night. This has to be my worst day in 2 years I would think. Oh well, NEXT!

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

LT what about your picks for today time for a new thread

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
    I swear, this old man LT is garbage. Either he has a shit load of money to throw away or he loves to throw money away pretending to bet. He should just do himself and family a favor a QUIT gambling. Obviously he doesn't have a clue. He wagers on like 100 games a day and wins only 30. So a man to man advice, stop trying to be a handicapper dude. Obviously you suck, so before u bet ur wife on the Yankees and ur kids on the Brewers just QUIT..
    LOL. I won 93 units in MLB last year and am up double-digits in both NBA and NHL. I don't think losing 7 units in one MLB day will break me. And remember we are still in April, I was just about even at the end of April last year (+0.88) and won 93 units from May 1st onwards.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Spartak

LT Profits

Line always matters, but especially so in long marathon sports like baseball where the few cents saved or gained each day add up. And it is also NOT true that there is no value on a losing pick, If you got +150 on a play that wins 45% of the time, you got good value even the 55% of the time the play loses. JUst make that same play 100 times, which is very easy over the course of a long MLB season, and see where you stand.

First 12