El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    LOL. I am not quite sure he goes 23 units on a play. I think his "bomb" play is 5 units. Besides, what's wrong with that??? He is winning, and that my friend is the name of the game.
    Theres nothing wrong with it, especially from a recreational standpoint as Leeper makes no claim that hes a professional. But among the professional world, the standard is to flat bet 1 unit to win x ( 1 to win 0.91 at -110) regardless what the 'pro' does in private. Its to keep things ethical from a record keeping standpoint in order to keep potential customers from being conned. Any betting service that varies theirs bets or values one bet over another is shady marketing and is best to stay away from. But as I said, here at SBR, as long as the posters arent making any claims of being a tout or that they are a professional, they can use whatever betting system they want.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Good call on tigers. Bucky the farmer finally got his shit together

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Smokiest watch and learn

tony_come

Smokiest you play we pay

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with it, especially from a recreational standpoint as Leeper makes no claim that hes a professional. But among the professional world, the standard is to flat bet 1 unit to win x ( 1 to win 0.91 at -110) regardless what the 'pro' does in private. Its to keep things ethical from a record keeping standpoint in order to keep potential customers from being conned. Any betting service that varies theirs bets or values one bet over another is shady marketing and is best to stay away from. But as I said, here at SBR, as long as the posters arent making any claims of being a tout or that they are a professional, they can use whatever betting system they want.
    Ummm, WHAT???

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Good call on tigers. Bucky the farmer finally got his shit together
    Smokiest ate the pizza too early

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Toniest, mama smoke had orioles and over
    Points Awarded:

tony_come gave Smoke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12