linesdotcom
    linesdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pick Of the Day - 10/15

Philadelphia Phillies at Los Angeles Dodgers
    Thursday, October 15th, 8:05 PM ET

Game 1 of the NLCS brings two of the upper tier offenses in all of baseball. The Dodgers average 4.81 runs per game along with a .758 OPS that both rank 11th in all of baseball. The Phillies average 5.06 runs per game with a .781 OPS -- ranking 4th and 7th in all of baseball. With a run line installed at 7.5, there is just too much offense between these two teams for that number to stand. The Dodgers are coming off a 5-1to close out their series with the Cardinals and the Over is 6-1-1 in the last eight Dodgers' games where they held their opponent to two or less runs. The Over is 5-2-1 in the Dodgers' last eight home games as well 8-3-1 in the Dodgers last twelve games versus teams with winning records. The Over is 4-1 the last five road games when the Phillies were the underdog as well as 4-1-1 in the last five playoff games when the Phillies were the underdog. Finally, the Over is 12-3-2 in the Phillies last seventeen games overall.

Play on: Over 7.5

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes!

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

i do like the over but as a huge phils fan if i can get them plus money im lovin it. and hopefully hamels gets his sh*t together now that his wife had her baby. GO PHILS plus 127 for 1.5*

linesdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Yes!

linesdotcom

winner winner chicken dinner!

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

nice call there bud, was going to pass on the total but you convinced me to take a closer look, thanks man