Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Kirby,

Just want to say that I appreciate your hard work! The dogs are barking today for sure! I should've taken the Reds SU all the way but it will still be a sweet ticket if they hold on! I thought early on in April/May that the Brewers pitching completely sucked besides Gallardo so their disaster there was expected....they did after all lose CC and Sheets from last year ! They'll prob be a great over play the rest of the way!!

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!
    Kirby Zhang's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Panekkkk View Post
    Well, it's difficult to say. It's naive to think that fixing doesn't occur (it's been exposed in various sports over the years). To what extent it affects baseball and how is impossible to say and will never be exposed. I personally think the manager, starting pitcher and closer (I guess all are obvious) have the most influence on deciding a game. Lately on a lot of high consensus games I've been noticing managers leaving in pitchers that are WELL PAST their pitch count and that pitcher gets shelled and his team loses the game. It keeps occurring in situations where any rational person would think to bring in the bullpen. Sure, this kind of thing happens ALL THE TIME simply by chance but if fixing occurs even in 0.5% of all games, that's a substantial bias and can affect your bankroll greatly.

This is why you'll notice a lot of bettors stay away from high consensus games (games where the public is over 80% on one side).
    this is a very good theory.. St. Louis is back up.

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Kirby,

Just want to say that I appreciate your hard work! The dogs are barking today for sure! I should've taken the Reds SU all the way but it will still be a sweet ticket if they hold on! I thought early on in April/May that the Brewers pitching completely sucked besides Gallardo so their disaster there was expected....they did after all lose CC and Sheets from last year ! They'll prob be a great over play the rest of the way!!

thanks buddy, the dogs are barking, that means tonight Phillie should spank some hoes.

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

wow... every single dog won this morning, what the **** guys?

Panekkkk
    Panekkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 567

I know ... These lines are ridiculous and completely unjustified for the most part.

Nickelicious
    Nickelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Zhang View Post
    wow... every single dog won this morning, what the **** guys?
    The Texas, Houston and Washington wins have helped my hedge parlays (which include some games tonight), some of which have bigger payoffs than my straight bets. Because of them, I've been able to go back to the books and hedge against my hedge parlays (including some hedge/hedge parlays), which means I will come out a winner tonight regardless.

Good luck to all tonight. The season is getting whacky coming into September. Expect more days like these.

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

i hate baseball

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fkking Phillise blowing it now! i am dont till football regular season! lost way to much this week!

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

i'm done

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

You cap football kirby? If so we can tear it up in a few weeks!

First 12