doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8870

Good afternoon,

YTD 75-54

It's that time of the year that baseball gets a little dicey, at least for me, to handicap. Teams give up, lineups change, starters rest etc. Therefore, I will no longer be posting until possibly the payoffs. Thanks to Bob for allowing me to share his thread, and all those who followed. Especially I would like to thank Calmeat for his daily spreadsheet updates, without which would have made this so much more time consuming. Good luck to all.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
    Good afternoon,

YTD 75-54

It's that time of the year that baseball gets a little dicey, at least for me, to handicap. Teams give up, lineups change, starters rest etc. Therefore, I will no longer be posting until possibly the payoffs. Thanks to Bob for allowing me to share his thread, and all those who followed. Especially I would like to thank Calmeat for his daily spreadsheet updates, without which would have made this so much more time consuming. Good luck to all.
    Thanks for the shout out DoubleD glad i could help you out. Thanks to you as well for your picks. Hope to see you next year and really take the books!!

Bob734
    Bob734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
    Good afternoon,

YTD 75-54

See you next year Calmeat and Doubledime

have a nice end of the year all

First ... 891011