BB_Mariners
    BB_Mariners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Sportsbettingonline.ag Payouts

Do you have problems with getting payouts processed from sportsbettingonline? They allow $1000/ week payout but in the last few weeks I was able to get only $500 total.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

There is an $8,200 payout complaint on file but it involves some other elements and allegations of foul play. There are otherwise no payout complaints we know to be outstanding from the email bag.

BB_Mariners

I was informed that they have issues with the payout type that I used successfully for a long time. They promised to send me money tomorrow using different payout method. I will post an update.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Sometimes the processor will dictate how much and when if you know what I mean. Hopefully you'll get your money soon BB.

BB_Mariners

Just to give an update . I got my second payout from the last week but haven't received any payouts for this week. I know that it might sound premature to become paranoid but I can definitely notice a trend in slowing payout proceedings thwn what I am used to see.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

i got my payout day too. took about a week but free payout. no complain here

BB_Mariners

I guess you were luckier than me. I did not receive any payouts for this week.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Just a heads up there was a ** auditor in Costa Rica about 1 week ago so all the books were maxed at sending $500 it should be back to normall soon if its not by now but i know for a fact books were limited to $500 by ** while ** investegated.

BB_Mariners

Thanks Bigbill!!! Since I have a fair amount with Sportsbettingonline (sbo.ag)I will keep this thread open to provide updates on the pace payouts.

jz1234567
    jz1234567's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

SBO Payouts

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Mariners View Post
    Thanks Bigbill!!! Since I have a fair amount with Sportsbettingonline (sbo.ag)I will keep this thread open to provide updates on the pace payouts.
    I have money tied up in this book, I have yet to receive a payout requested 10 days ago and it was "processed" the next day. I have two pending, I'm reasonably certain both payouts will come through however I must note this book has most expensive payout options, smallest dollar amount payouts and the longest time from time of request to money in hand.

Nice bonus structure but by far slowest payouts in the biz...in my experience

BB_Mariners

I agree that their weekly payout limits are way too low...I guess we are in the same boat, I requested it on 04/13 was processed the same day and still haven't received it.

jz1234567

Quick update: On business day 7 on a payout that takes 3-5 business days according to the site info. Went to check on it this morning and the site is down.

Probably a legit book however I would advise staying clear of SBO until they can prove consistency

jz1234567

SBO Payouts

Nothing again today, each day I'm assured it will be ready by the following day
    I will post final outcome when/if this is resolved

BB_Mariners

Same here... The response I am getting is " we will call you when it is ready" but no words on when it will be ready. As you said JZ I would stay away from this book until they prove that they can honor their part of the deal and payout people when requested.
    I considered them very good place to play and hope that they will turn things around and get back on the track.

BB_Mariners

Two weeks how I requested a payout and still didnt receive it. I have been playing with them for over two years and never had any issues with getting payouts, usually it took 2-3 days but it was always processed the same week I made request. Then after I lost over $40,000 over several months I went on a run and built my bankroll to over $20,000. My account got closed and I was not able to make any more bets but was still able to get deposits ($1000/week). After several weeks they started slowing down they payout process and in last few weeks they completely stopped claiming that they are having issues with their processor. Every time I asked about the update on my payout I get the same answer, "We will call you when it is ready". It is getting very frustrating and that while I was losing money they were OK but now when is their turn to payout they cant honor their part of the deal. I can just hope that they will payout remaining $18,000 that I have with them.
    Last edited by BB_Mariners; 04-26-15 at 09:51 AM.

DimSum

I just received my last payout for $500. Took exactly one week. Again free payout

BB_Mariners

That is what I am talking about, I have payouts requested two weeks ago that I still didnt receive it (the request is for their free payout option). Now I am sure that they are playing games with me and dont want to pay me or they will not pay anybody that build their bankroll.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Just got a free $500 pay out last night from sportsbettingonline , have had no problems receiving them.

BB_Mariners

obviously they are lying to me when they say that they have problems processing payouts, it is more like that they are not willing to pay when somebody win bigger amount. I submitted a complaint with SBR , we will see how they will adress it and will they be blacklisted if they decide not to pay

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

This is another shady place. Betowi and this place really are risky when it comes to collections of winnings. The $500 max weekly payouts should make it reasonably easy to get payouts, but for some reason that's not the case. This place could offer %200 bonus and I still wouldn't deposit a central.

BB_Mariners

Today I was told by SBO.AG that they will call me today with the payout. Since I have not received a call from them I contact them few minutes before they close to inquire on the status and their response was " we will call you when we have payout ready" I send another email and ask them to be specific and tell me when they will call me and their response again was " as soon as we have info we will call you". They cant even provide me with an answer that means something, with specific details, just a blunt, generic response.

InsiderHer

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    This is another shady place. Betowi and this place really are risky when it comes to collections of winnings. The $500 max weekly payouts should make it reasonably easy to get payouts, but for some reason that's not the case. This place could offer %200 bonus and I still wouldn't deposit a central.
    A couple of things that don't make sense in your post. I've never heard of any "collections of winnings" from any of these books...ever. Also, why is $500 max per week reasonable? I don't know, that does not sound very reasonable to me. I get why you're unsure about betting with them, but why make it sound like they are stealing?
    Last edited by InsiderHer; 04-27-15 at 08:19 AM.

InsiderHer

Quote Originally Posted by jz1234567 View Post
    Nothing again today, each day I'm assured it will be ready by the following day
    I will post final outcome when/if this is resolved
    Did ya get paid yet jz?

BB_Mariners

Currently I have 6 pending payouts with them, each for $500, with the oldest one being submitted on 04/13.
    Wondering if they will be the next betislands

DimSum

I think u will get paid eventually. They just want to pay their active players first.

BB_Mariners

I see your point but they choos to not allow me to play any more , and frankly if they didn't do it I would lose most of the money since I lost them at other place since they decided to close my account . What is unfortunate that I left with them over $40k in deposits last year and they treat me like this. That means that they can turn any active player in non active and not pay him out
    Last edited by BB_Mariners; 04-27-15 at 09:06 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Mariners View Post
    I see your point but they chooses to not allow me to play any more , and frankly if they didn't do it I would lose most of the money since I lost them at other place since they decided to close my account . What is unfortunate that I left with them over $40k in deposits last year and they treat me like this. That means that they can turn any active player in non active and not pay him out
    It certainly does sound like you are not being treated fairly Mariners. Hopefully SBR can help push them along with it.

BB_Mariners

Today i received payouts that were requested two weeks ago. I will keep posting updates here with the remaining payouts so anybody who is interested in monitoring how sbo.ag is dealing with customers payouts can follow here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

jz1234567

Same story here. Was paid about a week after their timeline...They blame the delays on a third party processor, which is probably true but worth taking note of. SBO has a lousy third party processor

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

This book is paying out, thats what counts.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    This book is paying out, thats what counts.
    At about the speed of molasses, but they are paying.