bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    claiming to be "overextended" is a favorite excuse of his, even when it's laughably false.
    So you're saying it's false that I have 26k & 88% of my stack in pending poker wagers?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    So you're saying it's false that I have 26k & 88% of my stack in pending poker wagers?
    I'm saying you seem to have no concept of what "overextended" means, as you frequently use it as an excuse to not put your points where your mouth is, then follow it up with betting those points on something else. Most recent example: you declined to back up your idiocy with points several times due to being "overextended", but then turned around and took a bet from jake after he wanted to bet on me (at odds that were, from your perspective, a complete ripoff).

Whenthey don't comprehend terms like overextended and ROI, a wise person would refrain from using them...and it's no surprise you don't

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

h
    I would love to take your last 3,800 pts Donkey boy. But since I'm not a pussy like you, I already have 26k in pending poker wagers with Tripe & his cronies. I'm responsible by not overextending myself with poker bets. As I only bet with pts I have, unlike Tripe & yourself. If you weren't such a pussy & signed up for my 2014 annual challenge, your bet would have already been locked in.

See you in 2015 challenge jackass.
    translation of wussy wave's sad bs: "I'M A F'N GIANT PUSSY AND WILL LOSE TO YOU AUTODONK, YOU WILL BEAT ME!!! SO EVEN THO I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN DOOM SWITCHED AND I HAVE A SIX HUNDRED POINT LEAD WITH ONLY 4 MONTHS TO GO, I AM TOO F'N SCARED TO ACCEPT THE CHALLANGE."

bobbywaves

I'm saying you seem to have no concept of what "overextended" means, as you frequently use it as an excuse to not put your points where your mouth is, then follow it up with betting those points on something else. Most recent example: you declined to back up your idiocy with points several times due to being "overextended", but then turned around and took a bet from jake after he wanted to bet on me (at odds that were, from your perspective, a complete ripoff).

Whenthey don't comprehend terms like overextended and ROI, a wise person would refrain from using them...and it's no surprise you don't
    I have already put 26k pts where my mouth is, which would have been more if you didn't decline to raise our bet. Whether or not I decide to put my whole stack at risk, or leave a few K behind to bet with is my business only. Obviously not your business, or anyone else's business.

You & Donkey are classic examples of overextending, betting with pts you don't have. Here's the difference: If I were to lose bet (highly unlikely with a 2k+ lead), I won't have to take a loan to pay my bets like you & Donkey. Taking out loans on a +EV site is pathetic behavior. Responsible folks like Waves don't partake in this pathetic behavior, since we can generate on our own.

Did I seek the bet with Jake? No, as I have plenty of betting action already. I accepted bet for several reasons: to shut his mouth, have the pts to back up bet, & know there's a 1.4% chance to lose the bet. My remaining 3k I choose to hold onto for possible sports wagers. Again, nobody's business but my own.

Your time would be much better served trying to make our challenge somewhat competitive. Otherwise, stop being in denial about the obvious outcome of Waves winning.

Triple_D_Bet

I have already put 26k pts where my mouth is, which would have been more if you didn't decline to raise our bet. Whether or not I decide to put my whole stack at risk, or leave a few K behind to bet with is my business only. Obviously not your business, or anyone else's business.

You & Donkey are classic examples of overextending, betting with pts you don't have. Here's the difference: If I were to lose bet (highly unlikely with a 2k+ lead), I won't have to take a loan to pay my bets like you & Donkey. Taking out loans on a +EV site is pathetic behavior. Responsible folks like Waves don't partake in this pathetic behavior, since we can generate on our own.

Did I seek the bet with Jake? No, as I have plenty of betting action already. I accepted bet for several reasons: to shut his mouth, have the pts to back up bet, & know there's a 1.4% chance to lose the bet. My remaining 3k I choose to hold onto for possible sports wagers. Again, nobody's business but my own.

Your time would be much better served trying to make our challenge somewhat competitive. Otherwise, stop being in denial about the obvious outcome of Waves winning.
    None of what you just said contradicts the facts I pointed out above

Also, you think you have a 1.4% chance of losing? Yet as the favorite by a 70:1 margin, you thought offering odds on me to win at +125 was fair? Further proof that you have no concept of how wagering works

bobbywaves

None of what you just said contradicts the facts I pointed out above

Also, you think you have a 1.4% chance of losing? Yet as the favorite by a 70:1 margin, you thought offering odds on me to win at +125 was fair? Further proof that you have no concept of how wagering works
    I said the odds were fair compared to your self imposed odds of -400. I was just smart getting Jake to bet you at +125 & Gummo/BeerDog at EV odds, when in reality I'm a -500 favorite at the very least.

Triple_D_Bet

I said the odds were fair compared to your self imposed odds of -400. I was just smart getting Jake to bet you at +125 & Gummo/BeerDog at EV odds, when in reality I'm a -500 favorite at the very least.
    So you're admitting that we were right, and you offering Jake such shitty odds on me was just you trying to rip him off? I guess by your reckoning, studmlb didn't cheat you; he was just "smart" about getting you to send him points without any timeline for repayment

Auto Donk

hey waves, s m d u lowly fahgit.... I keep my points working for me, in this case several target cards and 40 bucks worth of pizza... and have several k loaned out..... I could post ten k tomorrow for this contest you miserable little prick..... AND I NOTICE U DIDN'T ACCEPT MY CHALLANGE, YOU PUSSY..... NOR HAVE YOU ACCEPTED, AS OF THIS DATE, MY HEADS UP 2015 YEARLY LEADERBOARD CHALLANGE......

WHY? b/c you're a sorry little sniveling coward...... duck and dodge and make excuses, wussywaves..... that's all you're really good at.........

bobbywaves

Again, my +125 offer was fair compared to your -400 odds.

As far as StudMLB, there's nothing "smart" about being a stiff & low life.

By your reckoning, ChipNaz was "just smart about getting you to send him points without anytime for repayment."

Auto Donk

yet another thread devolves into a wussywavefest of him trying to justify his idiot theories of roi, blowjobs, being gay, his triple-d spat, etc......

bobbywaves

Nice to see a Donkey lawyer putting his pts to work for him, just to make ends meat. Correction....you are being stiffed 2k, which you'll never see. Only way this Donkey loser sniffs 10k, is by taking out a pathetic loan.

Where were you for my 2014 challenge pussy? Same place you'll be for my 2015 challenge, sucking chimp dikk 24/7.

Triple_D_Bet

Again, my +125 offer was fair compared to your -400 odds.

As far as StudMLB, there's nothing "smart" about being a stiff & low life.

By your reckoning, ChipNaz was "just smart about getting you to send him points without anytime for repayment."
    Fairness of odds is in comparison to what you (the bookie) believes, not what someone else believes. If Donk offers someone -400 on Michael Jordan joining the Steelers and leading them to a Superbowl (ridiculous from your perspective), you think offering +125 that it doesn't happen is a fair bet, despite being certain it won't happen?

We'll ignore your clumsy attempts at analogies...I know they're not your strong point

We're not talking about my reckoning here...these are your delusions alone, I've offered odds consistent with what I've stated I believe, while you have not. By YOUR reckoning, you tried to rip Jake off by offering him +125 instead of at least +5000 odds. This isn't debatable; it's an inescapable conclusion from the information you've provided.

Despite your attempt to rip Jake off, he got a good deal...but only because he's smarter than you are when it comes to these things. Your intention to rip him off says quite a bit about you, although admittedly, nothing we didn't already know from your constant angle-shooting to try to score some points

bobbywaves

Despite your attempt to rip Jake off, he got a good deal.
    Contradictory statement.

Fair odds/price is obviously in the eye of the beholder. Jake pursued me for action. If he didn't believe my +125 was fair, Jake simply could have refused my offer. Do I think it's fair paying $10 for a funnel cake at 6Flags, when it costs them 50 cents to make? No, but people like me still pay the 10 bucks. So while I agree with you that your true odds are +5000, is it my problem Jake is willing to accept +125? Of course not.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

this BobbyWaves feller is going to get 27 thousand betpoints ... paid to him by one poster if he wins this "contest"

the fukk ?

Triple_D_Bet

Contradictory statement.

Fair odds/price is obviously in the eye of the beholder. Jake pursued me for action. If he didn't believe my +125 was fair, Jake simply could have refused my offer. Do I think it's fair paying $10 for a funnel cake at 6Flags, when it costs them 50 cents to make? No, but people like me still pay the 10 bucks. So while I agree with you that your true odds are +5000, is it my problem Jake is willing to accept +125? Of course not.
    No contradiction at all...odds are in the eye of the beholder as you said, and FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE, based on what you have stated you believe, you were trying to rip jake off. The only reason he didn't ACTUALLY get ripped off is because of you being wrong; your intention, however, was to rip him off.

Like I said above, analogies aren't your strong point. A $10 funnel cake is worth more than $0.50 for ingredients; how much ingredients costs isn't particularly relevant, as people can't make their own at the park. In addition, there are other operational costs...this is really simple business stuff bobbo, but being unemployed (sorry, "retired") you probably don't have a lot of experience with that kind of thinking.

Facts remain: Jake asked for odds, you gave him odds you thought were a total ripoff; therefore, you're either lying about how certain you are you'll win, or you're an attempted scammer...take your pick

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    this BobbyWaves feller is going to get 27 thousand betpoints ... paid to him by one poster if he wins this "contest"

the fukk ?
    No... I'll be taking in closer to 34k, betting with 4 different people.

bobbywaves

No contradiction at all...odds are in the eye of the beholder as you said, and FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE, based on what you have stated you believe, you were trying to rip jake off. The only reason he didn't ACTUALLY get ripped off is because of you being wrong; your intention, however, was to rip him off.
    This is a clear contradiction. Either you believe I will win handily & Jake was ripped off at +125, or you believe you will win & Jake wasn't ripped off at all. You obviously can't have it both ways. as you've stated.

Which will it be? Take your pick.

Triple_D_Bet

This is a clear contradiction. Either you believe I will win handily & Jake was ripped off at +125, or you believe you will win & Jake wasn't ripped off at all. You obviously can't have it both ways. as you've stated.

Which will it be? Take your pick.

Of the two choices you listed, if you'd only been able to read, you could have figured out which was the case. Jake, I and the rest of the board know Jake wasn't ripped off, because offering any + line on me at this point is a hell of a deal to any rational bettor (pretty much everyone but you at this point).

However, you're missing the point (no doubt due to that inability to read): YOU think you're a 70:1 favorite to win, yet YOU offered only +125 odds on me (equating to you thinking you're a 5:4 favorite or worse)...which means YOU either ripped Jake off (by a factor of over 50) or YOU lied about how certain you are to win. There are no other possibilities here bobbo, and your inability to comprehend simple English doesn't change the facts

Auto Donk

Nice to see a Donkey lawyer putting his pts to work for him, just to make ends meat. Correction....you are being stiffed 2k, which you'll never see. Only way this Donkey loser sniffs 10k, is by taking out a pathetic loan.

Where were you for my 2014 challenge pussy? Same place you'll be for my 2015 challenge, sucking chimp dikk 24/7.
    I've already got a headsup 2015 challenge waiting for you wussy..... you'll duck that too, obviously, you gaping hole..... and bottom line, even with a lead and me being doom switched, you duck/dodge/make excuses on my "through the end of 2014" challenge above.... COWARD!!!!!

bobbywaves

The only reason he didn't ACTUALLY get ripped off is because of you being wrong; your intention, however, was to rip him off.
    So let's break this down, what a I wrong about? I assume you're saying I'm wrong about me winning challenge. Sure doesn't look like I'm wrong, with a comfy cozy 2k+ lead.

When you're trailing by 2K+, a + line on you is obviously the only viable option. Contrary to your belief of being a -400 favorite.

You say you know Jake wasn't ripped off, yet you have also said I ripped Jake off. This is a contradiction. I think Jake can make his own betting decisions, I don't recall him asking you if the line was fair. I assume if Jake felt the line wasn't fair, he wouldn't have placed the 3k bet.

Triple_D_Bet

So let's break this down, what a I wrong about? I assume you're saying I'm wrong about me winning challenge. Sure doesn't look like I'm wrong, with a comfy cozy 2k+ lead.

When you're trailing by 2K+, a + line on you is obviously the only viable option. Contrary to your belief of being a -400 favorite.

You say you know Jake wasn't ripped off, yet you have also said I ripped Jake off. This is a contradiction. I think Jake can make his own betting decisions, I don't recall him asking you if the line was fair. I assume if Jake felt the line wasn't fair, he wouldn't have placed the 3k bet.
    I'll be honest, I didn't think even you were this dense. Have someone help you to read even just the part you quoted, and then they can answer your question for you

Auto Donk

HEY PUSSYWAVES, I'LL SWEETEN THE POT FOR YOU.... GIVE U TWO TO ONE ODDS.... YOUR 2500 VS. MY 5,OOO... WHOEVER IS AHEAD BETWEEN US ON THE YEARLY LEADERBOARD ON 12-31-14 AT 11:59 PM WINS. IF ME, YOU PAY ME 2500. If you (very unlikely), I'll pay you 5k in points..... accept it here within 24 hours, pussy.....

DODGE THAT YOU DUCKING PUSSY.........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-13-14 at 08:46 PM. Reason: DODGING::DUCKING::BOBBY::COWARD::PUSSY::WAVES

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    HEY PUSSYWAVES, I'LL SWEETEN THE POT FOR YOU.... GIVE U TWO TO ONE ODDS.... YOUR 2500 VS. MY 5,OOO... WHOEVER IS AHEAD BETWEEN US ON THE YEARLY LEADERBOARD ON 12-31-14 WINS. IF ME, YOU PAY ME 2500. If you (very unlikely), I'll pay you 5k in points.....

No deal donk; you heard him, he's over-extended, except when it comes to betting on a contest he has a lead in and is convinced he'll win. With anyone else in any other situation, he's apparently learned his lesson from the beating DS handed him, and makes up excuses non-stop only to contradict them soon afterwards. You'll get points out of chipnaz before you get bobby to back up his opinions with points

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    HEY PUSSYWAVES, I'LL SWEETEN THE POT FOR YOU.... GIVE U TWO TO ONE ODDS.... YOUR 2500 VS. MY 5,OOO... WHOEVER IS AHEAD BETWEEN US ON THE YEARLY LEADERBOARD ON 12-31-14 AT 11:59 PM WINS. IF ME, YOU PAY ME 2500. If you (very unlikely), I'll pay you 5k in points..... accept it here within 24 hours, pussy.....

Since I have 3k+ available if my pending wagers lose, I'll accept your generous 2-1 odds offer. Not sure where your 5k is, but I assume even you can generate 1,200 in 4.5 months. If not I expect you to take out a loan for prompt payment on 1/1/15, as Tripe will do. It's whoever's ahead on 1/1/15 at 1am, in case there's an 11pm tourney going on 12/31 & I decide to play it.

I also expect Bite to keep your doom switch on a couple months longer.

Triple_D_Bet

Since I have 3k+ available if my pending wagers lose, I'll accept your generous 2-1 odds offer. Not sure where your 5k is, but I assume even you can generate 1,200 in 4.5 months. If not I expect you to take out a loan for prompt payment on 1/1/15, as Tripe will do. It's whoever's ahead on 1/1/15 at 1am, in case there's an 11pm tourney going on 12/31 & I decide to play it.

I also expect Bite to keep your doom switch on a couple months longer.
    What did I tell ya Donk? Guy argues being "over-extended" isn't just an excuse, then prove himself wrong just hours later

bobbywaves

What did I tell ya Donk? Guy argues being "over-extended" isn't just an excuse, then prove himself wrong just hours later
    When you & Donkey are ignorant enough to offer 2-1 odds, then Waves acts accordingly. Come January, you'll both regret your decisions.

Triple_D_Bet

When you & Donkey are ignorant enough to offer 2-1 odds, then Waves acts accordingly. Come January, you'll both regret your decisions.
    Apparently "acting accordingly" means making excuses that even you don't believe, as you're willing to ignore them just a few hours later. So you'll take on donk when he gives you a lead and 2:1 odds, but not DS when he offers you a lead, despite being "certain" you'd beat him? Looks like even you know you're the underdog in all of these challenges

bobbywaves

Apparently "acting accordingly" means making excuses that even you don't believe, as you're willing to ignore them just a few hours later. So you'll take on donk when he gives you a lead and 2:1 odds, but not DS when he offers you a lead, despite being "certain" you'd beat him? Looks like even you know you're the underdog in all of these challenges
    I don't need to explain my gambling investments to you. Fact is, you & Donk are losing while I have 2-1 odds.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Are you guys all going to the bash?

Do you think you will be able to all be nice to each other over the poker tables there?

Does anyone not want to go because of all the arguing?

Just wondering.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Do you think you will be able to all be nice to each other over the poker tables there?

Just wondering.
    the only problem that might occur is if waves is within the borders of the Dominican Republic between 1/27/14 and 2/2/14. So long as he's no where on the island, there will be no problem. If he is, he will be immediately be castrated by an angry chimp upon introductions, and presumably bleed out (medical care is not to great in the D.R.) or at a minimum spend the rest of his super bowl weekend in a hospital bed, so I doubt there will be much arguing at all. If Ttaddy goes, and gets as drunk as he supposedly was the night he bet me I wasn't a lawyer, I might have to beat his ass..... other than that, I think we can adhere to the words of that great philosopher Rodney King, and "all get along."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-14-14 at 08:38 AM.

Triple_D_Bet

I don't need to explain my gambling investments to you. Fact is, you & Donk are losing while I have 2-1 odds.
    You can do what you want...but when you make excuses for why you can't put points where your mouth is only to demonstrate the excuse was a lie, you're going to be recognized for what you are: an idiot, a liar or both

Just wondering.
    I'm going...this kinda stuff happens on the interwebs more than real life. Bobbo at the bash will likely be the same as he is at a poker table: inconsequential and easy to ignore.

About the only way I'd see things getting heated IRL would be if wulfy went...would have to rent out a boxing ring for all the people he'd challenge to fight

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

LOL. I think Wulf would be a sweetheart in real life actually! Hard to imagine from his posts but he does have a soft side.

I'd like to come to the bash. I just couldn't commit to it right now money wise. With 90 hours travel time all up I need 2 days before and a layover in Vegas for a few days on the way back or it would just be an awful task of 4 days travel for 2 days party. And to do that is about 6 or 8k I just don't have that much spare today to commit. If I do have the cash close to Xmas I'll ask if SBR can extend me some staff slack and still help with a room... or maybe find someone to share with and just have to pay the extra person rate per day or something.

I was asking as I was just imaging what it would be like to play the tourney live with everyone. Past bashes it seems like a highlight and very friendly.

Triple_D_Bet

LOL. I think Wulf would be a sweetheart in real life actually! Hard to imagine from his posts but he does have a soft side.

I'd like to come to the bash. I just couldn't commit to it right now money wise. With 90 hours travel time all up I need 2 days before and a layover in Vegas for a few days on the way back or it would just be an awful task of 4 days travel for 2 days party. And to do that is about 6 or 8k I just don't have that much spare today to commit. If I do have the cash close to Xmas I'll ask if SBR can extend me some staff slack and still help with a room... or maybe find someone to share with and just have to pay the extra person rate per day or something.

I was asking as I was just imaging what it would be like to play the tourney live with everyone. Past bashes it seems like a highlight and very friendly.
    I imagine everything will be a bit more chill IRL...social restrictions (like non-confrontation and slower communication) apply, where they can be easily ignored online. I imagine a healthy dose of table chat, but nothing too crazy, probably more along the lines of trading stories, or explaining where bite disappeared to, or why the resort is out of $1 bills

bobbywaves

You can do what you want...but when you make excuses for why you can't put points where your mouth is only to demonstrate the excuse was a lie, you're going to be recognized for what you are: an idiot, a liar or both
    Waiting on +EV investment opportunities, is what intelligent folks do. Consequently, you know nothing about it. I played you & others, to the tune of 39k come years end.

I'm going...this kinda stuff happens on the interwebs more than real life. Bobbo at the bash will likely be the same as he is at a poker table: inconsequential and easy to ignore.

About the only way I'd see things getting heated IRL would be if wulfy went...would have to rent out a boxing ring for all the people he'd challenge to fight
    I plan on attending as well & don't anticipate any problems. Couple of windbags like Tripe & Donkey, has no effect on Waves.

Triple_D_Bet

Waiting on +EV investment opportunities, is what intelligent folks do. Consequently, you know nothing about it. I played you & others, to the tune of 39k come years end.

I plan on attending as well & don't anticipate any problems. Couple of windbags like Tripe & Donkey, has no effect on Waves.
    So you're saying intelligent folks lie, scam and angle-shoot? If that's the definition of "intelligence" in the bobbo dictionary, I guess it's just you, CS4, snickerdoodles, and a few others who are "intelligent'

Of course we're not going to have any effect on you...that's the best thing about you bobbo: people can point out your terrible poker plays all day and it doesn't affect you. Normally most fish learn after being harassed for long enough (and become not-so-fishy), but because of your inability to do so, you're probably replacing a fish population of 10+ all by yourself!

First 123 Last