topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    The part Asian in her won't allow that. Just saying. Now if she was all African american........again, just saying.
    Could be right. I do feel like if she identified with the "Asian" she wouldn't have gotten mixed up with this Knucklehead to begin with though. He is worth maybe a Mil vs her 45. Don't get me wrong, I'm not and probably never will be worth a Mil in my life, but I sure as shit won't be worth 45 mil and go bankrupt afterward either.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Mudshark

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    She is a Prime Candidate for blowing all that cash with the clown "Rapper" she is dating. I bet she is funding the "Music Career" of baby daddy. Cars, Parties, Jewelry etc. All depreciating and gone in the blink.
    Nah, they'll be fine. Everything I seen from the dude (Cordae), he seems like that the type of person that is going save/invest his money wisely(at least as wisely as someone in their 20s can).

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Nah, they'll be fine. Everything I seen from the dude (Cordae), he seems like that the type of person that is going save/invest his money wisely(at least as wisely as someone in their 20s can).
    Hey, I hope so. Don't see the appeal or much longevity for him. Hope he puts to work what he has been fortunate to make.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

He'll be getting out of dodge and long gone in a hurry as soon as she is 8 months pregnant and goes full mental bitch on him, that is if he has his own income and rap money still coming in.

They aren't married yet if I read this right, that's a sign right there.

Another fatherless kid in the making, ghetto people 101...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Never really thought she was that great. She should only have 1 major but got lucky numerous times. It's amazing to me that she's one of the highest paid athletes in the world. Just shows that you can draw attention to yourself for so many different reasons. Got lucky to be pitted against Serena those years when Serena was chasing records. Then her mental health stuff. Now all the sudden she gets to make like 90 million dollars a year?

Whole system is a joke.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Never really thought she was that great. She should only have 1 major but got lucky numerous times. It's amazing to me that she's one of the highest paid athletes in the world. Just shows that you can draw attention to yourself for so many different reasons. Got lucky to be pitted against Serena those years when Serena was chasing records. Then her mental health stuff. Now all the sudden she gets to make like 90 million dollars a year?

Whole system is a joke.
    Damn, she balling like that? penetrate rapping. Dude and Asap Rocky (the rapper who knocked up Rhianna) should have a show about transitioning to being house husbands.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yep

She has a 23% win percentage against top 20 players, her entire career extremely lucky the majors. Most of the players were not even in the top 50 in her draws.

Only won three other tournaments her career as a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Whole system is a joke.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Is she famous? never heard of her.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

She seems like she will balloon up big time if she quits tennis. She never looked really that fit even as a pro tennis player.

Pregnancies only make you want to eat more and gain more. She could come out of this pregnancy weighing in at a buck eighty is my best guess.

How long do you think her rapper boyfriend will stick around with her then?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

I'm going with jibby, guy will be gone sooner rather than later

Rambuck
    Rambuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

She could bankroll this whole forum's hobby and wouldn't even notice. Gross 50M/y (for now) and has another 10+ years of playing ahead

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    There's her reason for pulling out of the Oz Open.

She's no Serena who played for how many months while pregnant but at least we now know (for anyone that cared).
    If he had pulled out she wouldn’t have pulled out. Plus didn’t Serena win the Aussie open while pregnant??

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

She is mentally weak anyway

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    If he had pulled out she wouldn’t have pulled out. Plus didn’t Serena win the Aussie open while pregnant??
    Booya with the clever post!

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1815

Good for her. She has nice thighs, would love a slice of that

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She will be 170 lbs real soon never take weight off

First 12