RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Martina Navratillova

Nobody could get to her in her prime

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Haven't been following. Is she washed or can she win this last event and go out into the sunset?

When you talk about a legendary athlete, Serena has to be put in the conversation. She is the only female athlete I truly looked at as transcendent. Because she broke the barrier. Her mentality is just on a different level than these other mickey mouse level athletes, especially the ones on the wta. They don't have the kill or be killed mentality like serena. You have women leaving the sport when they're 25 in their prime, you have women missing grand slams for mental health, you have women leaving the tour for 5 years in their prime so they can pop out a couple babies.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Serena shit on all these 24 yr olds one last time. But can she get it done?
    Good call Goat. Game recognizes game. She might be the favorite now.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Good call Goat. Game recognizes game. She might be the favorite now.
    Posts in this thread laughable. The WTA is a complete joke and always has been, you got a girl ranked 2 in the world that's never even got past a quarterfinals of a grand slam. Lol I'll let these sbr guys keep listening to the lines/books while I clean up.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Posts in this thread laughable. The WTA is a complete joke and always has been, you got a girl ranked 2 in the world that's never even got past a quarterfinals of a grand slam. Lol I'll let these sbr guys keep listening to the lines/books while I clean up.
    Comical… it’s why the books clean up. I heard some ESPN betting expert say to bet the house on Nadal in his last match prop that his opponent won’t win a game. Of course he won the first set. LOL

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Goater a legend. His sports knowledge is unmatched. He has no rival, no man can be his equal. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Serena’s lucky she’s ending her career before the inevitable ‘Tranny Takeover’ begins. Her & her sister wouldn’t of won $#!T going up against a Rafael Nadal wearing a wig…..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

She looked great last night. Only thing that would stop her is an ankle injury. The extra weight makes her vulnerable at the ankles when she goes in prolonged rallies.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    She looked great last night. Only thing that would stop her is an ankle injury. The extra weight makes her vulnerable at the ankles when she goes in prolonged rallies.
    I don't get why she hasn't been more committed to her fitness? She's carried too much weight for many years now. Imagine if she had laid off the pork chops the last 10 years??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't get why she hasn't been more committed to her fitness? She's carried too much weight for many years now. Imagine if she had laid off the pork chops the last 10 years??
    I don't know either. She needs to hire her sister's cook.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't know either. She needs to hire her sister's cook.
    Easy for me to say. Had I committed to the weight room when I was in college, I most likely would have made it in the NFL. I was in great shape, with very little body fat but the knock was that I could have been stronger. I was much more into the books, which was a great choice for me. I'd like to think I'd be more committed if I was in her position but I kinda was and didn't do it. Look at Brady. He has totally reshaped his body the last few years. Lebron spends millions of dollars every year on his body. Serena is the goat of women's tennis but she could have been so much more.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Thank you Serena, you have been a delight to watch.

Mac4Lyfe

She wins that match easily if she was 40 pounds lighter. #putdownthefork #Stopeating #nothankyou

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She had a good run hopefully this is it

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10270

Aija played a great match against Serena. Made her work, kept her moving. She surgically destroyed her in the third set. Serena needed oxygen.

Aija showed lots of class also.

First 12