MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 830

Is Shari running the first post-COVID French open contest in 2021?

Hope so!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Not sure to be honest... if the Tennis Channel doesn't host it again I'll have to manually score it I think and that could be a bit full on.

Will wait to Sunday and see if they're going to do it or not. If no, I'm open to any suggestions! Seriously though, manually scoring it just isn't really feasible

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 830

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Not sure to be honest... if the Tennis Channel doesn't host it again I'll have to manually score it I think and that could be a bit full on.

Will wait to Sunday and see if they're going to do it or not. If no, I'm open to any suggestions! Seriously though, manually scoring it just isn't really feasible
    I hear that! Sometimes I think filling out a bracket manually is too much work lol

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

it seems tourny topia is not offering 2021 french open contest they seem to have given up on the tennis contest, no aussie open no french open

https://www.tourneytopia.com/brackets.aspx

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Shame - those tennis contests are always fun. Maybe we can find a permanent new site for which to do this in the future (as we sort of did last time?).

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Shame - those tennis contests are always fun. Maybe we can find a permanent new site for which to do this in the future (as we sort of did last time?).
    I think the established sites will begin offering it again this season, or next season at the latest (Aussie Open?)

Things coming back to normal, fans in the stands en masse already. It's only a matter of time before marketing budgets are adjusted and people re-hired to do these things.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Yeah that's a bummer these contests were some of the best on SBR!