matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

POD:

Thiem + Giraldo 2.25 x 5 units

Time to bump the slump. Thiem looked solid vs Vessley, even Vessley was kinda average.we have to remember that was Thiems first clay match in awhile as well. I think he builds momentum here.

I like Giraldo tomorrow as well. Paire played ok vs Golubev but Golubev made so many unforced errors in the 2nd and 3rd set yesterday. We know Giraldo is solid on this surface and I think he will frustrate Paire with a low unforced error count. Paires mobility also didn't look the greatest, yesterday was more if a Golubev letdown.

GL

matt1216

POD #2:

Pironkova ML 2.15

call me nuts but she's been alright on hardcourts the last 12 months 18-11. She's coming off losses so I think she will be motivate to try to get a win here. Voegele looked ok on clay in her last tourney but her serve is below average. While Voegele is coming off 2 wins I think the surface change will hurt her a bit here.

GL

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    POD:

Thiem + Giraldo 2.25 x 5 units

Time to bump the slump. Thiem looked solid vs Vessley, even Vessley was kinda average.we have to remember that was Thiems first clay match in awhile as well. I think he builds momentum here.

I like Giraldo tomorrow as well. Paire played ok vs Golubev but Golubev made so many unforced errors in the 2nd and 3rd set yesterday. We know Giraldo is solid on this surface and I think he will frustrate Paire with a low unforced error count. Paires mobility also didn't look the greatest, yesterday was more if a Golubev letdown.

GL
    Finally

matt1216

POD #2:

Pironkova ML 2.15

call me nuts but she's been alright on hardcourts the last 12 months 18-11. She's coming off losses so I think she will be motivate to try to get a win here. Voegele looked ok on clay in her last tourney but her serve is below average. While Voegele is coming off 2 wins I think the surface change will hurt her a bit here.

GL
    Talk about a head bashed...... This chick chokes away the sets up a break 4-2 in each set.....wtff ??? Give me a break, literally

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Talk about a head bashed...... This chick chokes away the sets up a break 4-2 in each set.....wtff ??? Give me a break, literally
    quit starting new threads leaving your horrific record behind and maybe you will get some luck..this clown and seaweed need their own subforum..

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    quit starting new threads leaving your horrific record behind and maybe you will get some luck..this clown and seaweed need their own subforum..
    Pironkova double faulted on match point because she had heard that Matt started a new thread

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    Pironkova double faulted on match point because she had heard that Matt started a new thread

this guy is a proven air bettor and keeps making new threads to hide what a horrific record he has...karma is a bitch...maybe if this guy was honest, he would start catching a few breaks.

matt1216

Jake, are we still going off of the same old shit.... I'll cut you some slack considering your fckin new and you have the worst name in SBR history

JAKEPEAVY21

Jake, are we still going off of the same old shit.... I'll cut you some slack considering your fckin new and you have the worst name in SBR history
    what is your overall SBR tennis record in units sir? I'm not new, been here before you..I agree that my handle is weak

matt1216

what is your overall SBR tennis record in units sir? I'm not new, been here before you..I agree that my handle is weak
    Last year I left up around 830 units @25$ a unit wich is over 20,000$.... This year I'm down about 300 units @ 25$ a unit. Still time to turn it around. I've only been wagering tennis for 2 years now, I'm still learning.

matt1216

Big play being posted here 9am Pacific time.......... Should be a gooder!

matt1216

Jake, if you like I'll send you a picture of my plays later so you know I'm legit.... Losses and wins ok? Maybe that will clear the air. Just send me your email... My account is limited here

ayororick
    ayororick's Avatar Become A Pro!

You started off with one play a day. That lasted a day. Then you moved onto a "backup play" and yesterday, a "late night play of the day," now it's not even 9am and you've already made three plays. The reason why I give you grief on here is because you say the same lies every thread, and in two days you revert back to your old ways. You said you needed to start this thread to do your "play of the day," fine, fair enough. But you clearly aren't sticking to that. So it seems to me that you simply did it to wipe out the 70 unit loss you had in the old thread. I challenge you to keep this thread for the rest of the year. If you are upfront about everything, as you say you are, then I don't see why you wouldn't do it. If you do, I'll have all the respect in the world for you. If not, you'll prove all of us right.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by ayororick View Post
    You started off with one play a day. That lasted a day. Then you moved onto a "backup play" and yesterday, a "late night play of the day," now it's not even 9am and you've already made three plays. The reason why I give you grief on here is because you say the same lies every thread, and in two days you revert back to your old ways. You said you needed to start this thread to do your "play of the day," fine, fair enough. But you clearly aren't sticking to that. So it seems to me that you simply did it to wipe out the 70 unit loss you had in the old thread. I challenge you to keep this thread for the rest of the year. If you are upfront about everything, as you say you are, then I don't see why you wouldn't do it. If you do, I'll have all the respect in the world for you. If not, you'll prove all of us right.
    I only did it for my mental sanity, seriously. I will keep this thread for the rest of the year as were about to see improvements shortly. I respect your opinion, and I appreciate your honesty.

ayororick
    ayororick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fair enough. Like I said, keep it and you'll have my utmost respect. BOL going forward.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by ayororick View Post
    Fair enough. Like I said, keep it and you'll have my utmost respect. BOL going forward.
    Thanks man. Good luck to you as well.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

I only did it for my mental sanity, seriously. I will keep this thread for the rest of the year as were about to see improvements shortly. I respect your opinion, and I appreciate your honesty.

I think it would help your mental sanity if you stop the threads and come back fresh next year. Posting losses while some others are posting winners currently(people on upswing or lucky calls) has a negative effect on your(anyones) mental state and most likely leads you to chase plays that you probably wouldn't if you kept your plays and record to yourself.

Please see "Social comparison bias"

Not trying to detract you. Your a great capper and you know your stuff. Just trying to help.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    I think it would help your mental sanity if you stop the threads and come back fresh next year. Posting losses while some others are posting winners currently(people on upswing or lucky calls) has a negative effect on your(anyones) mental state and most likely leads you to chase plays that you probably wouldn't if you kept your plays and record to yourself.

Please see "Social comparison bias"

Not trying to detract you. Your a great capper and you know your stuff. Just trying to help.
    Thanks Sluggy, I believe I'm alright when I take my time.Like the play I'm about to post, I took my time, did some research, hopefully it comes through. Last/yesterday I had a couple forced plays... That's when I start getting into trouble. I missed all of this part of the year last year. I started posting in the tennis for just after Bogota last year.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Matt works for the books, fade his plays.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    Matt works for the books, fade his plays.
    Take off that tin-foil hat!!!

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

I only did it for my mental sanity, seriously.
    That a boy! You finally listened to me. It was good advice hah. Glad I reiterated it.

matt1216

Final POD:

Donskoy ML 2.80 x 10 units

So this is my largest wager so far, I sat here this morning trying to think of a play, I saw Donskoy I said"I've never seen this guy play in South America befor" then the wheel started turning in my head. This hardcourt suits Donskoy, his serve speed will definately benifit here. I also asked myself, "why is everyone on Gonzalez?" Most of TI and oddsportal and I'm sure 80% of the public is on Gonzalez... For what reason? Gonzalez likes the clay... Sure he had a couple nice wins vs dodig and Mannarino on hardcourt but that was on a "slow hardcourt" closer to clay conditions.... So I started digging more, apparently Donskoy is only 40 points shy of the US open, All the reasons for Donskoy to give it his all real quick befor the US open. Gonzalez hasn't been in form and he has the home court today but that is all. Barring a major fix, what am I missing here? If anything I think it could be fixed for Donskoy win.

GL

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    That a boy! You finally listened to me. It was good advice hah. Glad I reiterated it.
    Thanks man.... It helps to refresh now and again

JC1186

what am I missing here? If anything I think it could be fixed for Donskoy win.
    You asked yourself "why is everyone on Gonzalez?".

The answer?

//

Gonzalez is Colombian.

*Edit. Ok you already knew that. My bad.

Gonzalez imo is a step above Donskoy. I still recall the match when he took a set from Novak this year on HC. Sure he was smacked in the other two sets.. but he was a real backboard in the set he won and you know it ain't easy to take a set from Djokovic. In fact it's damn hard.

He has pedigree. I rate him higher than Donskoy for sure. However there's a few good reason for you to back the dog here.

GL.
    Last edited by JC1186; 07-15-14 at 11:25 AM.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    You asked yourself "why is everyone on Gonzalez?".

The answer?

//

Gonzalez is Colombian.

*Edit. Ok you already knew that. My bad.
    There's no real reason for Gonzalez to win here.... He would make good coin to throw this match. He's also already in top 100 no problem plus no points to defend

JC1186

Does POD stand for Play Of Day?

If so that sounds wrong. It should be POTD.

Just saying.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

There's no real reason for Gonzalez to win here.... He would make good coin to throw this match. He's also already in top 100 no problem plus no points to defend
    lolllllllll do you really think like this before you make your bets? "he would make good coin to throw this match" lmaooooo what are you talking about he's a -200 favorite

matts logic -> he's already top 100 so he no longer cares about winning matches

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    lolllllllll do you really think like this before you make your bets? "he would make good coin to throw this match" lmaooooo what are you talking about he's a -200 favorite

matts logic -> he's already top 100 so he no longer cares about winning matches
    Brodie, go over and read what you just wrote. Lol

JAKEPEAVY21

Last year I left up around 830 units @25$ a unit wich is over 20,000$.... This year I'm down about 300 units @ 25$ a unit. Still time to turn it around. I've only been wagering tennis for 2 years now, I'm still learning.
    Jake, if you like I'll send you a picture of my plays later so you know I'm legit.... Losses and wins ok? Maybe that will clear the air. Just send me your email... My account is limited here
    fair enough..how about all the air bets for thousands of dollars?

I don't share my email with forum dwellers

at least you admit that you are new to betting and still learning...I commend you on that..best of luck going forward

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Why is Polansky 1.3ish? Is the other guy in a wheelchair?

Olemiss_Rebfan
    Hotty Toddy!!
    Olemiss_Rebfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Are they going to start anytime soon in Colombia?

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

What about canda? how does it look mat?

matt1216

​YTD: 3-6 -20 units

matt1216

POTD:

Garcia-Lopez ML 1.71 x 6 units

POTD # 2

Janowicz 1st set 2.35 x 3 units

POTD # 3

Georges +1.5 sets + Svitolina ML 2.35 x 3 units

POTD # 4

Scheepers ML 1.71 x 4 units

I will be playing these matches through the night. I like Garcia Lopez, he lost a very close battle to Agut. Both guys had amazing ball striking, Aguts defense barely got him by. I think Lopez will be hungry here. Mayer can be solid but he's too up and down for me to take. I think there's big value in G. Lopez here.

Janowicz looked good vs Ramos in round 1. Hopefully he gained some confidence and plays well tonight. Dolgo has been well on clay this year but he's coming off a grass tourney in Wimbeldon. I'm hoping he will be slow out of the gate here.

Svitolina was smoked by Voegele on clay a week ago but now the court advantage changes in svitolina favor.
    Voegele was decent yesterday in turkey but if Pironkova wasn't such a V agina, she woulda easily won being up 4-2 games in each set befor blowing it.

Scheepers to my suprise has played well lately, her opponent has beat average to weak opponents on clay recently. Maybe a 3 setter here but I look for Scheepers to win.

Bol

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

POD/POTD = Play of the Day. You just listed four of them lol. I don't think you understand what "play of the day" means.

What happened to your "one play a day thread?" Is this your "new" thread? Should we forget about the other?

Degen gonna degen!

First 123456 ... Last