lets just hope Steve Johnson wasnt a 1 hit wonder
    What one hit would that be?

ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did Johnson release a rap single?

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    dont over rate johnson think he was just playing harder then his opponents were in the tournament. nevertheless bol

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Anderson was not playing bad against Johnson in Auckland. They both played pretty well, the difference was that Anderson choked on crucial points... I like the energy with Johnson puts into the match. He is positive out there on the court and he is in decent form at the moment. Still, I don't really like the matchup against Mannarino. From what I saw, Johnson's backhand is mediocre at best and he likes to run around and take forehand as often as he can. Against lefty, he will not get enough chances to do that. Also, I noticed that he tends to only block most of his opponents serves and is pretty passive on the return. Letting Mannarino get that 1-2 punch going, win some easy points of the serve and build his confidence, I am thinking, we will see a close one. I am not saying that Johnson will lose, I am only saying that I don't see any value at current odds and that I am staying away.

I like Istomin play.

ClutchOnandWin

De Schepper to beat ** @1.94 (10 units)

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Anderson was not playing bad against Johnson in Auckland. They both played pretty well, the difference was that Anderson choked on crucial points... I like the energy with Johnson puts into the match. He is positive out there on the court and he is in decent form at the moment. Still, I don't really like the matchup against Mannarino. From what I saw, Johnson's backhand is mediocre at best and he likes to run around and take forehand as often as he can. Against lefty, he will not get enough chances to do that. Also, I noticed that he tends to only block most of his opponents serves and is pretty passive on the return. Letting Mannarino get that 1-2 punch going, win some easy points of the serve and build his confidence, I am thinking, we will see a close one. I am not saying that Johnson will lose, I am only saying that I don't see any value at current odds and that I am staying away.

I like Istomin play.
    I agree, from a technical standpoint, this matchup isn't easy for Johnson. Reasonably big server with lots of vareity on his serve, loves going crosscourt with his lefty forehand and clean and solid at the net. Johnson can't really neautralise his serve and he can't really get his forehand into play as much as he would may be like to.

I just feel Mannarino's confidence is low and will deal wth the tight moments less as well as Johnson who can be really clutch on serve. Best of 5, Johnson has more experience from being here last year and I feel he'll bring his A game today unlike Mannarino.

The technical matchup favours mannarino though, I agree. In slams it comes more down to nerve and chracter though.

Yeah, Istomin should easily win.

ClutchOnandWin

Llodra to beat Berrer @2.22 (30 units)

ClutchOnandWin

Nieminen (-1.5 sets handicap) over Sela @2.06 (6 units)

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

So where is this record everyone is asking for? When you gonna update it? Do you still have a bankroll left? I am sure your mama does not give you to bet online, so you are here to make airbets and take the boys down with you. Show the record, I am not going to calculate your own fukking record mate.

-200 units maybe? or -300? somewhere there?

ClutchOnandWin

Nieminen - 1.44
    Stepanek - 1.20
    Kukushkin - 2.1
    Prysienzy - 1.5
    Istomin - 1.53

Total odds as a multi - (8.37)

(5 units)

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Steve Johnson to beat Andrian Mannarino @1.73 (30 units)

Loss in 5 sets, penetrating USTA mug. No stream but I imagine he was being a headcase with those double faults. 9 dfs in all.
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-12-14 at 09:29 PM. Reason: /

ClutchOnandWin

Women's Aussie Open Opening rounder

Dellacqua to beat Zvonoerva @2.3 (4 units)

Insulting to Casey. At home against a player that hasn't played on tour in how long? No sorry, this is ridiculous.

The last player you wanna player when you have match rust is a left hander.
    Winner.

Always the lower stake.

ClutchOnandWin

Kukushkin to beat Falla @ 2.13(30 units) - Aussie Open first round wager
    4/13 break-points, again no stream but I don't imagine he played too well.

Beat Troicki and Monfils reaching the 3rd round here in 2012. Had an amazing second half to the season in 2013 and Falla the lefty claycourter has done nothing yet somehow manages the win here in 4. Nonsensical result.

Loss.

No point going over it, take the hit and move on.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

This thread is a potential goldmine. Thanks for the fade on Kukush and Nieminen -1.5. Any other big bets ?

ClutchOnandWin

Over 37 games - Fognini vs Bogomolov - Men's tour 1st round @2.04 (25 units)

Fognini is a flamboyant mother rooster_eater, as talented as he is it's only devil's guess work whethr he turns up or not today. He only really gives maximum effort on the red-dirt and therefore I am skeptical as to whether he'll give much so here. He was straight setted by Rajeev Ram at the US Open after his sensational run on the clay. He won a 250 and 500 level atp title last season / year and also reached the final of another 250 level tournament losing to Robredo. All on the red-dirt. He is capable on hardcourts and these hardcourts are slower than the ones at the US Open, so I can't see how he he's going to get thrashed.

Bogomolov is more of a professional than Fognini and doesn't give piss-poor efforts and tank if he's not feeling game. Alot of the crowd will be in force to see and cheer on Fabio. Handsome man with charisma and a flair to his tennis, so I see Fognini throwing on the excellence but I also see Bogomolov, with his decent, solid and intelligent baseline game doing damage also.

Fognini will tank and act like a twat at somepoint throughout the match and Bogo has the quality to win a set over him even if he doesn't

Fognini to take it but the overs line is the best bet. Incredibly low line and 4 sets guarantees it.

ClutchOnandWin

(+1.5 sets handicap) Berlocq over Roger Vaseline @1.94 (5 units)

Berlocq's more adept to the high bouncing these lively balls are giving off, gives him a clay feel. Vaseline isn't a good player for the big occasion, outright choker. Berlocq will make this tight and a mamoth match. To lose in 5 sets at the very least.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
    do you kno makinithappen?
    Pretty wise.

Nothing more to see here folks. Another multi accounter bites the dust.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

An interesting ending to a potential goldmine then. Too bad Bogomolov retired, I took the under in that match too and it looked pretty good, 6-3 6-2 was it ? I am gonna miss him.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

thorny = sharp

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Steve Johnson to beat Andrian Mannarino @1.73 (30 units)
    Kukushkin to beat Falla @ 2.13(30 units) - Aussie Open first round wager
    So -60 units on your 2 big plays. Until now you are -50 total for day 1, few plays left but still ...common it's getting funny, I am now betting the opposite of your plays.

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Great writeup on the Istomin game. Couldn't have been more spot on.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Pretty wise.

Nothing more to see here folks. Another multi accounter bites the dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    thorny = sharp
    well...didnt mean to get him banned but it was easy to spot outlandish personalities like him...

to be honest the guy had good insights (right/wrong), he was doing good at TI...its just his attitude.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
    well...didnt mean to get him banned but it was easy to spot outlandish personalities like him...

to be honest the guy had good insights (right/wrong), he was doing good at TI...its just his attitude.
    You didn't get him banned so don't feel badly! I knew when I first saw this thread that he was a ghost of someone but I was on a break from here at the time. Too many things gave it away. Today was my first day back so I had the chance to check the back end and then noticed your post so thought I'd let you know you were right.

First ... 13141516