stevee32
    stevee32's Avatar Become A Pro!

pinnacle down the drain as far as boxing!!!!!!!!!

I just heard that pinnacle the so called number one sports book no longer takes action on boxing only $50 on t.v. fights only action they take is on major fights, i live in the usa and used to bet thousands on boxing , till they stopped taking usa action, can anyone verify my information is it correct or is it just a bad rumor, for hopefully as soon as we get rid of that idiot george bush maybe we can get back in action but if pinnacle has done this i want nothing to do with them, hope to hear from someone who knows what is going on thanks xxxx@xxx.xxx
    Last edited by bigboydan; 12-15-07 at 11:05 PM. Reason: that is not allowed here sir.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I do know I got down over 1K on the mayweather/hatton fight and looking at pinny right now they got a 1K limit on the Jones/trinidad fight and 500 for the totals.

Gurni
    Gurni's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your post makes no sense (what a surprise these days here..), and is very over-agressive towards the book.

Why donīt you simply check if it is true first? if you live in the U.S., why would you even care?
    As 20four7 wrote, they had big limits on the MW/Hatton fight..i think 10k on the outcome, and 1k on 2 fights right now.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

And come the night of the fight they will raise the limits

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most books do not take much action on boxing period. They do not want the hassle and most fights are rigged so they stay away.

Gurni
    Gurni's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most books do not take much action on boxing period. They do not want the hassle and most fights are rigged so they stay away.
    Exactly. Pinny is the best book for boxing of those that i use, they donīt seem to be too scared..or else they wouldnīt have 10c lines, even on total rounds.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

You should be able to bet them as many times as you want. I believe there is no hard cap and the prices change automatically.