bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BBD's Book Report of the week is Bet Atlas

BetAtlas has an SBR rating of a "B-" currently.

Based out of Costa Rica they have been around since 1995, and are part of the HorizonSports S.A. family of books which includes BetHorizon, BetByInternet, WorldWideWagering, just to name a few.

They currently are offering -107 internet lines for football, and their limits are not bad either (5k on sides,3k on totals, and $500 on props). The lines are nothing to write home about, and even though it hasn't happen to me yet they could cut your limits.

They do offer some rather nice reload bonuses from time to time, however the standard bonus structure for new customers aren't the best IMO ($25-$2,500 20% Free Play or 10% cash bonus upto $5k). The one thing I do like is that if a player does keep his account active with them they will receive a free sports pager.

Their customer service could stand to improve a bit IMO. For example I have been trying to have a live chat session with them about the last 35 to 40 minutes (see below) in regards to a few basketball vig questions I have for them, and they have yet to acknowledge my presents.

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.
    Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

The one real big turn off for me though is their depost options suck! They only accept **, **, Cashiers Checks, Bank Drafts or Bank Wires for U.S. players. Although they do still take Neteller for non-U.S.,Canadian, and Turkey customers. Although I do like the fact that they offer 1 free payout per month (bank wires or fedex checks), which I do get within 2-3 days of my request.

How do you guys like them, because my overall assessment would be a C+ rating.

Wild Reet
    Wild Reet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    they have yet to acknowledge my presents.
    Maybe they're waiting until Christmas to open your presents.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Reet View Post
    Maybe they're waiting until Christmas to open your presents.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are they down atm?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Are they down atm?
    I didn't mention that banking option initially because it's only being offered to long existing customers. However, that was one of the questions I planned on asking via that live chat, but they never answered me. Maybe a SBR member can answer that question for us both Thremp.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Since Mark took off I'll send my funds elsewhere. C+ is generous.