raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11781

Bitcoin books are advanced. If you are red flagged at one book, you're red flagged at many books. They know you before the first bet. That's why some are limited so fast.

I still think that a manual change needs to be done on major markets. Can't limit anyone to $50 on NFL or the upcoming World Cup.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 11-14-22 at 01:09 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9297

In just reading this last page it sounds like the cat caught the mouse a few times here at Betcoin.

I have no comment except to say this isn't the only book to experience these problems. Never underestimate the creativity of a motivated sportsbettor or group of bettors.

I do believe that they paid out to multiple accounters, that's a very realistic assertion. But those multi accounters abused it and probably made it obvious and now Betcoin is updating the tech.

There's an answer to the tech though, but those answers require patience and discipline. From Betcoins standpoint, I see the need to act.

From my standpoint, there's nothing more tragic than a motivated group without the patience and discipline. It hurts the players, the books, and the market overall.

I think Betcoin will be fine and, after some time, I wouldn't worry much about safety at the house. I do want some time to pass though, before hitting them again, but we're just not sure how bad they got got to begin with and how much they are letting on about it. If someone was asleep at the wheel, there could be issues.

When I said I had no comment it was about specific issue with players in this thread, and if there are legitimate issues, I hope they get resolved.

Again, if you are one to get made by some of these bitcoin books, you have to be patient, and disciplined, it's a touchy beast with them.

Don't abuse the ability to abuse lest we all get abused.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: raiders72001

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    In just reading this last page it sounds like the cat caught the mouse a few times here at Betcoin.

I have no comment except to say this isn't the only book to experience these problems. Never underestimate the creativity of a motivated sportsbettor or group of bettors.

I do believe that they paid out to multiple accounters, that's a very realistic assertion. But those multi accounters abused it and probably made it obvious and now Betcoin is updating the tech.

There's an answer to the tech though, but those answers require patience and discipline. From Betcoins standpoint, I see the need to act.

From my standpoint, there's nothing more tragic than a motivated group without the patience and discipline. It hurts the players, the books, and the market overall.

I think Betcoin will be fine and, after some time, I wouldn't worry much about safety at the house. I do want some time to pass though, before hitting them again, but we're just not sure how bad they got got to begin with and how much they are letting on about it. If someone was asleep at the wheel, there could be issues.

When I said I had no comment it was about specific issue with players in this thread, and if there are legitimate issues, I hope they get resolved.

Again, if you are one to get made by some of these bitcoin books, you have to be patient, and disciplined, it's a touchy beast with them.

That's an excellent post. One thing to add is that Betcoin agrees to 3rd party arbitration. These players should get together with Betcoin and pick out a third party if they have a case. I don't know of any other book that agrees to binding arbitration.

newb101
    newb101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Along with innocent players getting caught in the mix. If you know of any sports bettors in the same city who use Betcoin, be very careful as you may get caught up if you even bet on the same sport.

Cicadasinthe
    Cicadasinthe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 866

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Selling a bridge, you interested?

karakara123
    karakara123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

@optional can we open another thread for PlayBetr so we can all discuss about PlayBetr there as it becomes huge problem it seems for many players lately from what Ive read
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cicadasinthe

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by karakara123 View Post
    @optional can we open another thread for PlayBetr so we can all discuss about PlayBetr there as it becomes huge problem it seems for many players lately from what Ive read
    why not do it here? Same company and saves space in the forum.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 11-16-22 at 06:59 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 5837

Quote Originally Posted by karakara123 View Post
    Sure, you can open whatever threads you would like to.

raiders72001

Keep money in USDT if you are worried about BTC price.

First ... 3456