Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    u have 10k bases limits??
    Yes for MLB. And AAA is $500

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    this
    Ok, everyone is talking about Betnow and now I’m interested. I already made my $1k deposits at Heritage and Bovada but I’m thinking of making $100 deposit and use 200% bonus at betnow.

What will be my max for football?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Ok, everyone is talking about Betnow and now I’m interested. I already made my $1k deposits at Heritage and Bovada but I’m thinking of making $100 deposit and use 200% bonus at betnow.

What will be my max for football?
    think they have 1000/1000 bonus currently

Max for football should be at least 2k

Payouts take 5-16 hours......3500 per payout, two max per month {they may increase this for football]

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Headster, you feel good about the upcoming Football season?

I'll be honest, I'm too busy. Might just try to identify one NFL Best Bet weekly. The game has (sadly) passed me by.

Are you still working for Ama-ZION these days?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by crinkledaces View Post
    Heritage Sports is lowering all of their limits across all markets! I would stay away from this site going forward.
    Just because they are lowering limits? They have the best reputation in the industry. Unless or until they do otherwise this is a bad statement from you.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Just because they are lowering limits? They have the best reputation in the industry. Unless or until they do otherwise this is a bad statement from you.
    I thought at one point Bet105 was a Sister company of Heritage? They were pushing everyone over there.... then all of a sudden... I got limited to 100 over there... out of nowhere. Don't know if they sold Bet105 or not? Still trying to figure that one out?? But no limits at Heritage.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I thought at one point Bet105 was a Sister company of Heritage? They were pushing everyone over there.... then all of a sudden... I got limited to 100 over there... out of nowhere. Don't know if they sold Bet105 or not? Still trying to figure that one out?? But no limits at Heritage.

Never got to 105 myself. I have some lousy live betting limits at Hert but it doesn't bother me. Also, some limits on smaller action sports like NCAA hockey or something. I'd have to check the limits on everything else again. I bet really conservative anyway and only step out occasionally.

How have you been doing Money? Are you still around the "D' here?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Never got to 105 myself. I have some lousy live betting limits at Hert but it doesn't bother me. Also, some limits on smaller action sports like NCAA hockey or something. I'd have to check the limits on everything else again. I bet really conservative anyway and only step out occasionally.

How have you been doing Money? Are you still around the "D' here?
    Yep... still here. Just waiting for football season to begin. lol Too much hype with the Lions in my opinion. Great for the fans but logically... Campbell still has to prove he's a good game manager. I really don't like how he goes for it on 4th down a lot. Needs to pick and choose. We'll see what happens. Have an excellent football season! Win big!

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4979

Anyone know if they are doing the 100% bonus again for the start of football?

Titan
    Titan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Anyone know if they are doing the 100% bonus again for the start of football?
    They are offering it until September 10th but you'll want to email them first, as it's not for everyone. This was the 2nd Bonus email that they sent me in a row that they said I didn't qualify for, which is the last time I will ever ask and have moved on from them.

daneault23

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    They are offering it until September 10th but you'll want to email them first, as it's not for everyone. This was the 2nd Bonus email that they sent me in a row that they said I didn't qualify for, which is the last time I will ever ask and have moved on from them.
    Yup, just saw it on their site today. I've emailed them to see if I qualify.

Rules:
    ▪ 100% matching cash bonus up to $1,000.
    ▪ 10% as Free Bets, paid in equal free bets each NFL Sunday from Week 1 to Week 4.
    ▪ $100 minimum deposit to qualify for bonus.
    ▪ 10X rollover applicable on cash bonus required before processing a withdrawal, cannot be combined with any other deposit bonuses.
    ▪ Each Free Bet can be placed on any Sunday NFL game, on the full game side or total.
    ▪ To apply for the 110% Football Promo, email
    promo@heritagesports.com with your account number after the deposit has been posted to your account and before any funds have been used.
    ▪ ** deposits are excluded from this bonus.
    ▪ This is a onetime offer and expires on Sunday, September 10th, 2023.
    ▪ Only available to eligible accounts.

daneault23

** deposits are excluded from this bonus.

** means Grams from the moola.

daneault23

just FYI I was able to get the 100% cash bonus on my 1K deposit.

Don't forget they also have zero juice game of the week:
    9/2 - North Carolina vs South Carolina

Reduced juice game of the week:
    9/2 - Akron vs Temple
    9/9 - Southern Utah vs BYU
    9/16 - Oklahoma vs Tulsa
    9/23 - New Mexico vs UMASS
    9/30 - Coastal Carolina vs Georgia Southern

First ... 4567