Duo42
    Duo42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Bet365 - Skrill and Neteller not available anymore

I just read on another forum that Neteller and Skrill are no longer available for deposits on Bet365. The customer support doesn't provide any reason for the removal of both payment methods or if they'll become available again. Can people from outside Germany confirm whether or not they are affected by this restriction as well? Thanks!
    Last edited by Duo42; 02-13-20 at 12:06 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lonnie55

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I still have Skrill and Neteller from Australia

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

I can confirm OP's post. Skrill/Neteller are no longer available for me (Bavaria, Germany). Yet some people from Germany are claiming they still have Skrill available for deposits, so it might differ from state to state.

I'm really curious about other countries. I heard that Brazil, India and Morocco are affected as well. Can anyone confirm?

fire777
    fire777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

skrill and neteller are accepted in Italy, but Sbobet and BetinAsia does not accept skrill payments from Italy.BetinAsia accepts Skrill only with manual payments by email.Situation not very clear

enzo
    enzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

They made new rules .skrill and neteller will be available only when you make a deposit using bank card .then you will have them back

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by enzo View Post
    They made new rules .skrill and neteller will be available only when you make a deposit using bank card .then you will have them back
    Thanks Enzo

Where did you find this information? Do you know if it says this in the rules or anything official?

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9188

This goes from November. BET365 is not allowing first deposits with Skrill and Neteller for new accounts. Old accounts can still use Skrill and Neteller but not new. There are some exceptions, Bangladesh, India, Maroko and 2-3 more, but yesterday India was rejected too. There are reports from the very start of this here: https://arbusers.com/index.php?topic=6873.0

enzo
    enzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Morocco too affected not me cause I already using my bank card .but some friends got same problem and talked to bet365 live chat and confirmed for them once they make a deposit by card they can use skrill again .i think they want to catch people with multiple accounts
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duo42

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    Old accounts can still use Skrill and Neteller but not new.
    My bet365 account is 12 years old and I could use Skrill until last month. Now it has been removed.

Duo42
    Duo42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by enzo View Post
    Morocco too affected not me cause I already using my bank card .but some friends got same problem and talked to bet365 live chat and confirmed for them once they make a deposit by card they can use skrill again .i think they want to catch people with multiple accounts
    You are right. Skrill and Neteller are available again for me after making a 5€ card deposit (old account with various Skrill/Neteller transactions in the past).
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Duo42 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mtipster
    Mtipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

Any other experience with card deposit unlocking Skrill again?
    My account is superold, almost 10 years (I use it for poker only), I tried making card deposit and it didn't help. It was real bank card, not some revolut/monese/icard crap.

Mtipster
    Mtipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

Update: After numerous chats and phone calls with bet365 support, Skrill support.

It seems to be more than blocking Skrill deposits for particular countries.

I'm from Croatia, my account had Skrill removed in November, tried depositing with credit card but Skrill remained unavailable. Bet365 support was convincing me it was a decision affecting all Croatian accounts, but they were obviously lying.

I talked to people on Croatian forums, some reported having old accounts and Skrill still available, others reported Skrill appearing after card deposit.
    I contacted support again, faced them with my findings and they finally admitted it was decision affecting my account in particular.
    Reason - "traders decision".

I was valuebetting at bet365 back in 2010, didn't even win, but they limited my account to peanuts so I stopped. Years later, I started playing poker and used that account for poker exclusively. Unfortunately, punishment for valuebetting in 2010. got me now. Wouldn't mind it at all, but they have really cool premium tables there, which can't be played on another ipoker skins.
    Btw, they even blocked me from contacting their chat support, now I have to call them if I want to talk.

Bottom line - all that scheme with Skrill being unlocked after card deposit is just another tool to accept only soft action.

Should I even bother reporting? Or I should just withdraw and forget about it?