1. #1
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Singbet waited 20 days before they voided a bet post-match

    I had a very early position on Aston Villa -1 2.06, bet was placed on November 27.

    Today the match was played, Villa won 5-0, Singbet waited until the match was over and then voided the bet.

    They really force the players into that Skype betting shit

  2. #2
    Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-23-08
    Posts: 1,977
    Betpoints: 1412

    Tipical singbet, your bet was to smart for their taste, the closing line was at -2

  3. #3
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    Tipical singbet, your bet was to smart for their taste, the closing line was at -2
    They didn't void -1 1.7x for example, so it wasn't the line.

    Anyway, 20 days is ridiculous to say the least. I guess they knew an hour after the bet was placed that they'll void the bet anyway but they seem to use every chance to free-roll players

  4. #4
    Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-16
    Posts: 330
    Betpoints: 1506

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    They didn't void -1 1.7x for example, so it wasn't the line.

    Anyway, 20 days is ridiculous to say the least. I guess they knew an hour after the bet was placed that they'll void the bet anyway but they seem to use every chance to free-roll players
    Why hasn't legal action been taken on them with their blatant theft? They give justification to people who rob and steal in this industry with their behavior, especially due to their size. I've had multiple bets voided after the match; and while there are plenty of people that claim they also void losing wagers(this is true), the ratio is obscenely high for winning wagers vs. losing wagers like 3:1 or 4:1 imo. They do this deliberately to deceive people into believing that the outcome has nothing to do with the wager. They don't take steam bets, which is one reason to get a bet voided, but they def void bets with huge closing line value to increase profits and screw the bettor.

  5. #5
    semibluff
    refuses to update status
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-16
    Posts: 918
    Betpoints: 1398

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I had a very early position on Aston Villa -1 2.06, bet was placed on November 27.

    Today the match was played, Villa won 5-0, Singbet waited until the match was over and then voided the bet.

    They really force the players into that Skype betting shit
    Very sharp bet. Commiserations on the stiff.

  6. #6
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 2,699
    Betpoints: 444

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    They really force the players into that Skype betting shit
    Switched over myself as well, it's really not that bad. They've simply been voiding too much these last few months. I'd rather pay 0.03 points on a bet and have a non-void guarantee.

  7. #7
    craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-18
    Posts: 138
    Betpoints: 3897

    How does skype betting work? Do you literally have to dial agent's skype id and tell them by skype what bet you want to place?

  8. #8
    Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-16
    Posts: 330
    Betpoints: 1506

    Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    How does skype betting work? Do you literally have to dial agent's skype id and tell them by skype what bet you want to place?
    Asian Connect no longer offers Skype betting via their live chat operator. Also wondering what this means.

  9. #9
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    How does skype betting work? Do you literally have to dial agent's skype id and tell them by skype what bet you want to place?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: craftbrewer

  10. #10
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Meanwhile I asked VIP-IBC, my love-hated broker, for proof of the voided bets. They then stopped replying to my emails and disabled the live chat by cookie ^^

    Dealing with their support is always a pain in the ass

  11. #11
    Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-22-18
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 2688

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    They didn't void -1 1.7x for example, so it wasn't the line.

    Anyway, 20 days is ridiculous to say the least. I guess they knew an hour after the bet was placed that they'll void the bet anyway but they seem to use every chance to free-roll players
    They waited to see the final result, or do you think they would have voided the bet even if it lost? That's hard to imagine.

  12. #12
    redcar
    redcar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-29-18
    Posts: 63
    Betpoints: 4762

    and again: Singbet cancels my half-time bet (win Leverkusen after 90 minutes with 2.0 odds) 1. BUNDESLIGA GERMANY Freiburg - Leverkusen AFTER THE END OF THE GAME!

  13. #13
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    So they can't even handle live action on Bundesliga. What a weird book.

  14. #14
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Today Singbet voided a bet pre-match (25 minutes after placement)

    Kind of a progress, I guess...

  15. #15
    vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-18
    Posts: 153
    Betpoints: 4655

    My agent removed Singbet from his multi-book platform. They are cheating too frequently.

  16. #16
    redcar
    redcar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-29-18
    Posts: 63
    Betpoints: 4762

    Submit your bet via Skype. Otherwise, in all leagues there is a risk of cancellation at singbet after the end of the game

  17. #17
    Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-20
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 42

    Hello,I would like to ask the most experienced bettors about singbet.
    In a live market with max bet 600 Euros if you bet 600 and after the drop of the odd you rebet another 600 do you have a bigger chance of a voided bet or no?

  18. #18
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Hello,I would like to ask the most experienced bettors about singbet.
    In a live market with max bet 600 Euros if you bet 600 and after the drop of the odd you rebet another 600 do you have a bigger chance of a voided bet or no?
    Yes, they hate steam betting. I would never place two or more max bets in a row at Singbet. I'd rather wait a few minutes and see if the odds bounce back.

  19. #19
    Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-20
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Yes, they hate steam betting. I would never place two or more max bets in a row at Singbet. I'd rather wait a few minutes and see if the odds bounce back.
    Thank you for the answer.
    From your experience is it better to bet from a platform like betinasia black or to have an account straight with singbet(because the max bet is much higher)?And if you play maxbet only one time which is your percentage of voiding bets(if i remember correctly you mentioned in another thread that it is less than 1%,is it still the same)?

  20. #20
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Thank you for the answer.
    From your experience is it better to bet from a platform like betinasia black or to have an account straight with singbet(because the max bet is much higher)?
    I can't say that as I never had a personal Singbet account


    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    And if you play maxbet only one time which is your percentage of voiding bets(if i remember correctly you mentioned in another thread that it is less than 1%,is it still the same)?
    It definitely increased, I'd say about 3-5%

  21. #21
    craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-18
    Posts: 138
    Betpoints: 3897

    I had a personal Singbet account and I did not notice any difference in limits between a personal account and mollybet, asian odds etc. Limits were the same.

  22. #22
    Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-20
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    I had a personal Singbet account and I did not notice any difference in limits between a personal account and mollybet, asian odds etc. Limits were the same.
    Yes,probably you are right.I think asianodds has 36-37% of normal accounts.Other brokers 45%.What is your opinion about voiding bets?Do you know your %?
    Last edited by Saga; 09-17-20 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Wrong word

  23. #23
    Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-20
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I can't say that as I never had a personal Singbet account




    It definitely increased, I'd say about 3-5%
    About this 3-5% do you bet inplay or pregame?The % will increase if i play always maxbet?

  24. #24
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    About this 3-5% do you bet inplay or pregame?The % will increase if i play always maxbet?
    Mostly pre-match.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    The % will increase if i play always maxbet?
    I don't know, sorry. But it's kind of obvious that they want to reduce their losses, isn't it? The sharper you are and the higher your stakes, the higher the probability of a void, I'd guess
    Last edited by lonnie55; 09-17-20 at 12:30 PM.

  25. #25
    craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-18
    Posts: 138
    Betpoints: 3897

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Yes,probably you are right.I think asianodds has 36-37% of normal accounts.Other brokers 45%.What is your opinion about voiding bets?Do you know your %?
    I try to use singbet as rarely as possible to avoid possible voidance. I only use singbet when there are no other available books. So I have only placed about 40 bets with singbet and none of them has been voided so far.

  26. #26
    Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-20
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Mostly pre-match.



    I don't know, sorry. But it's kind of obvious that they want to reduce their losses, isn't it? The sharper you are and the higher your stakes, the higher the probability of a void, I'd guess
    Yes,i think you are right about reducing their losses.But what is for them a high stake bet?
    Average bets with 500-600 euros are high bets for them?If you want can you tell me your average stake?

  27. #27
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    But what is for them a high stake bet?
    Just a max bet

    always depends on the market

  28. #28
    Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-20
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 42

    Ionnie55 from your experience is it better to have a private account (singbet, pinnacle,sbobet) by an agent or to bet from a platform like asianodds?

    Which option is better and safer?

    When you are betting through a platform like asianodds the book can't understand which is your edge but what if you are betting with a broker's private account?

    Thank you for your time.

  29. #29
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Ionnie55 from your experience is it better to have a private account (singbet, pinnacle,sbobet) by an agent or to bet from a platform like asianodds?
    Which option is better and safer?
    Depends. I prefer multi-betting platforms like Mollybet (via Sportmarket, BET-IBC, Bet-in-Asia etc)

    What do you mean by safer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    When you are betting through a platform like asianodds the book can't understand which is your edge but what if you are betting with a broker's private account?
    If your private account is limited, I'd ask for a new account with another agent

  30. #30
    Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-20
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Depends. I prefer multi-betting platforms like Mollybet (via Sportmarket, BET-IBC, Bet-in-Asia etc)

    What do you mean by safer?



    If your private account is limited, I'd ask for a new account with another agent
    By safer I mean if with a private account from an agent you are gonna have faster limitation for the max bet(because you are winning) than from the asianodds platform.

    Except bet in Asia and asianconnect what is you opinion for bet-ibc and eastbridge?
    Are they agents that you can trust that they will pay you?

  31. #31
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,388
    Betpoints: 9213

    I don't have any experience with Eastbridge.

    Bet-IBC has really high (partly hidden) fees and a rude customer support.

    Maybe you should check out this thread: https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ian-books.html

  32. #32
    Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-20
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I don't have any experience with Eastbridge.

    Bet-IBC has really high (partly hidden) fees and a rude customer support.

    Maybe you should check out this thread: https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ian-books.html
    Ok,thank you

Top