1. #36
    MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-19-09
    Posts: 2,564
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    seems like every week there is a new poster whos 1st post about a sportsbook scamming them

    like not even a hello
    Hey, the sportsbook didn't give them a reach around before they f!@#ed 'em, so spread the blame around.

  2. #37
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 38,159
    Betpoints: 11791

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post

    Actually it's one of the biggest books in Europe. They pay 5 figure amounts within hours.

    Funny thing is they are rated worse than Betcruise which is a no pay book
    I think the poor rating comes from a period when they seemed to be making arbitrary decisions and refusing to explain themselves to players or discuss it with SBR. I have not personally tried working with them in recent years though.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #38
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 102
    Betpoints: 316

    ///
    Last edited by Vyasports; 02-26-19 at 09:11 AM. Reason: confusion

  4. #39
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 4970

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think the poor rating comes from a period when they seemed to be making arbitrary decisions and refusing to explain themselves to players or discuss it with SBR. I have not personally tried working with them in recent years though.
    But they were rated C from day one, right?

    Anyway, I just can share my personal experience. They always paid, didn't even limit my account although I won a considerable amount. They have millions of customers, so it's only logical that there are more complaints than about other books.

    I would rate them B+ or A-

  5. #40
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 38,159
    Betpoints: 11791

    I'd agree with that Lonnie.

    In the Bs at least.


    The initial C probably came about at the same time and due to what I said above.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #41
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    Give them A+ when they give back money. Btw this rating counts for not much , when ladbrokes / thegreek / bet365 is A+ , books that limit players instantly,when they see one is not free money, but player with a brain.

  7. #42
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 677
    Betpoints: 772

    You are idiot.

  8. #43
    piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-13
    Posts: 163
    Betpoints: 840

    Bet at home always was sh..t probably they put focus on German market so they treat German players better but it is still dangerous to play with them the same like bet construct or fsbtech .

  9. #44
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 4970

    Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post
    Bet at home always was sh..t probably they put focus on German market so they treat German players better
    Core markets are Austria, Germany, Poland, Switzerland and UK

    Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post
    but it is still dangerous to play with them the same like bet construct or fsbtech .
    OMG this is so wrong.

    1. BetConstruct and SBTech are software providers. Bet-at-home is a sportsbook. It's correct that most books using the BetConstruct software are shitbooks but there are still some reliable books among them. I mentioned them in previous threads.
    2. How can you compare SBTech with BetConstruct? I used like 30+ different SBTech books and had not one single payment issue (100% successful withdrawals) nor do I know people who had serious problems with them. At BetConstruct books I had troubles at almost every third book and there are so many complaints about BC books out there.
    3. bet-at-home has 5M customers and is in the market for 20+ years. It's just ridiculous to compare ANY book using BC or SBTech software with bet-at-home because there is not one existing BC or SBTech book that has nowhere near a history like bah. No idea what you have to do to get into troubles but winning alone cannot be the reason

  10. #45
    piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-13
    Posts: 163
    Betpoints: 840

    you missing letter F on begin of name

  11. #46
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 4970

    okay, thought it was a typing error

    still wrong

  12. #47
    piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-13
    Posts: 163
    Betpoints: 840

    We have different criteria - I prefer to be careful than struggle with bookmaker who refuse make withdrawn or even communication.

  13. #48
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 4970

    Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post
    We have different criteria
    doesn't matter

    if you say "bah is the same shit like bc and fsbtech" (in terms of integrity, reliability, payment morale) then it's an objectively wrong statement

  14. #49
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    1 . mojoo : are idiot for sure , it is bad u still not banned , shame u live in fact
    2 . If a book, which closes my account wihtout even telling what did i do wrong, and no contact more with it, it is a trash bookie. So Betathome is a scam F. No other bookies, like unibet bet365 sportingbet dont make such a problems.
    3 . i hear betathome makes problems often, just closing account for no reason or freeze money, in other countries also, not only poland.In poland, which is a trash socialisit country, the law about sports betting is unclear, that is why betathome can steal money without penalty.

    anyway, for me it counts if they pay my money back, or at least they say why they blocked my account. I would hear the reason of this robbery. Any documents they asked me to send, i did it.

  15. #50
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 4970

    Quote Originally Posted by BetathomeCheat View Post
    In poland, which is a trash socialisit country, the law about sports betting is unclear, that is why betathome can steal money without penalty.
    The legal situation in Poland doesn't really matter as they hold their license in Malta, so if you want to take legal steps againt bet-at-home you have to do that in Malta.

    And: Poland a socialist country?! Is it 1989 oder 2019? AFAIK Poland is the exact opposite of a socialist country right now, ruled by far-right national conservatives but maybe that's all fake news...

  16. #51
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    There are some issue with word liberal ( in poland it means opposite to meaning in usa for example ),socialism and so on. I live in Poland so i know what is goin on here: taxes getting higher month by month, government blocks private actions ( they bans 2 years ago betting in internet, only legal playing here is with 12 % tax from stake, no joke, which makes playing in legal bookies terrible, no way to win), taxes are to make stupid people to vote for parties who offer taking money from me to give someone who dont work( or generally taking from other to give another one money for no reason).Conservatism, another problem with this word. In poland in school kids are being tought sexual things , like u can be girl or boy ,u choose, abortion is allowed normally, law is terrible( maybe not like in usa, when i heard of example when some indian man in an aeroplane grab possy of woman and got 9 years for this, why the f... they dont kill him on cross and torture 5 days? and kill all india with bombs??WHY????? ). So what u write can be even a truth , but only if u are taking some definitions of words: socialism/ liberalism/conservatism in other way than me.Im not good in English btw. But what i mean by socialism and so on, poland is very trash socialistic country. Example of good anti-socialiastic country in europe is Romania, maybe uk. And yes , in 1989 or maybe 1988 , in Poland was made the Wilczek Rule , which was 100 % free market law, very very good. But evil prevailed and they liquidated this law quickly. And example of national socialistic , is very known person adolf, he is soul patron of EU( u can read altierro spinelli is a formal patron of EU, who was a total 100 % communistic) , that is why in EU u cant say name adolf hitler. It is the same rule like have christians or catholic: Dont use name of ur god for nothing. Sad but unfortunately truth.

    Even if Malta is licensing betathome, and if in Poland playing is 100% legal, i could go to maybe court or sth like that. Now i can just write here, beause if i tell to my governemnt i play betting , i would get into trouble.

    edit 1 : And last word to poland: in poland for last 30 years rule same people , they just playing good cop/bad cop. Most important rules for the country, always go in the same direction , matter of facts.

    edit 2 : and what means 12 % tax for betting in poland , i didnt explain. So i do now: in pinnacle u see 2,00 odd , u bet on 2,00 odd, in Befair it is about if u are new player 1,94( depends on ur activity) and in poland it is ........ 1,76. 12 % is counted from odds. So u see offer , see odd 1,13 on Real vs Girona,And if u bet 100 usd on Real to win, if u win u get.... 100 usd payout. Plus polish bookies have terrible odds, only one book named Fortuna have a decent offer. That is why i call my country poland a trash socialist creature.
    Last edited by BetathomeCheat; 02-26-19 at 11:19 AM.

  17. #52
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 677
    Betpoints: 772

    BaHCheat,i really im sorry for you. You need help...

  18. #53
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    I forgot to answer on ur text :

    far-right national conservatives but maybe that's all fake news

    They are far-left anti-nationals liberals. Yes , all ur heard is anti-news. I can talk here 10 days without rest, but u can believe me, and i think i have said enough to understand tha im right. Allowing killing mother her innocent little child who is in her abdomen and cant defence itself, it is not conservatism for sure. Or teaching 5 old boy that he will choose in future if he wants to be girl or boy, or maybe he wants to be a rhino or giraffe . But, this is a topic about betathome, so i stop now.

  19. #54
    piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-13
    Posts: 163
    Betpoints: 840

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    doesn't matter

    if you say "bah is the same shit like bc and fsbtech" (in terms of integrity, reliability, payment morale) then it's an objectively wrong statement
    Maybe is wrong for you but it is not me who claim very often that bookmaker not pay me

  20. #55
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 4970


  21. #56
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    20 days from made the complaint in sbr vs betathome. No answer, no any mail.

  22. #57
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    Since still no any answer , i just say the truth now .

    1 . 09.12.2018 ( 9 th december ) i sent two copmlaints , one to Ecogra , one to Sbr .
    2 . Eco did nothing , they answered with one total bullshiat , saying that i sent wrong id to bet at home , which is just a lie . I sent them normal id . Then they just stopped to mailing with me . I told them i think they dont want to attack bet at home , they even didnt answer .
    3 . Sbr didnt answer as well . I was waiting until now to tell this publicly . So now its 3 months ago that i made a complaint to sbr . No any answer .
    4 . Like u can see . 10.02.2019 ( 10 th february ) i made another try , making topic here ( this topic ) , 1 day after i made a complaint to sbr ( like i did 09.12.2018 ) . Now its 30 days , no any answer . Nothing . I didnt say until now , in this topic , that i made a complaint in 09.12.2018 , just to have a " clean card " . But it seems nothing helped .

    What is the conclusion : Ecogra and Sbr just dont want to act in this case . Case is very easy : with no reason Betathome closed my account , didnt say any reason , took current balance on account ( about 4200 euros ) , and gave me information , that i broke their some rule ( which obviously they didnt say which rule ) . Since Sbr and Ecogra are just cheaters ( probably they get some money from bookies , like betathome ) no way to get back my money . And i think about some people here , that allegedly got money after Sbr`s investigation . Do someone know them ? Maybe they were a fake players ( made by sbr ) to show that sbr does something . Anyway , in my very simple case they did exactly nothing . I only heard funny stories like they helped with recover some big sums of money some players .

    Finally , the most imporant conlcusion to bookies : u can still money , dont worry about sbr or ecogra . They suck for u ( if u dont know ) .

  23. #58
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 677
    Betpoints: 772

    Based on Ecogra respons you are fake
    ...

  24. #59
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    and this idiot above makes me sure that stuff here dont work properly . Another example what is this sbr . And about rating sbr , it counts also for nothing . Bet365 , ladbrokes , greek , they A + . Limits after 2 bets , ladbrokes is best , limits are exactly 0 . Bet365 at least allows to play . In description of books i can find totally untrue information , no one refreshes them . No idea what sbr does , maybe also they playing " good " cop , and the " bad cop " are bad bookies . Terrible .

  25. #60
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    A funny thing is , i made an another account in bet at home , again they closed this account , again no reason , again just got informed they closed my account for a security reason . Fortunately only they stole 500 euros . But since no supervisory on it ( ecogra or sbr they are just pretending they are , they obviously are not ) , they can steal whatever they want to .

  26. #61
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 4970

    Quote Originally Posted by BetathomeCheat View Post
    A funny thing is , i made an another account in bet at home

  27. #62
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    haha , i dont requeire more any brain from users here seeing last post , this is a circus , like in a real life , omg hehe .

  28. #63
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 4970

    Why the hell did you make another account there? This is what I was wondering about

  29. #64
    BetathomeCheat
    BetathomeCheat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 198

    ok , sorry then . I made an another account because i changed ip , changed computer and thought they dont link these accounts . Obviously accounts were with differents details and differents people . But , i have an original way of play : im making money in a smart way , i have won there quickly much money , and apparently they noticed that they got the same amigo that he won from them before on 10 others betathome accounts money . SO they banned me /

    edit 1 : i made another account because bet at home , although their odds are probably worst in the internet offer , but they still make some odds very good . This bookie is A+ for me , if they dont steal money . But now , after 2 robberies i suffer , i end my carrier there . I hoped maybe sbr or ecogra can do sth, but only they can do is lying that they can , or inventing some fairy tales , that they took back milions of euros back from bad bookies . So bet at home is unpunished . They can steal more , up to them . One good fact is , that their rating here its C - . Which is too high, considering they steal money for no reason + their odds are just terrible . 1,80 - 1,82 moneyline on nba , this joke its not funny anymore for me . Pinnacle has 1,925 - 1,925 and prematch or halftime its 1,952 - 1,952 .
    Last edited by BetathomeCheat; 03-14-19 at 09:09 PM.

First 12
Top