Brian Skala
    Brian Skala's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

On September 19, I had a gut feeling on game 5 I think the Red Sox were going to beat the Astros. My main sites that are related, Betonline and Sportsbetting servers were down before I could place a wager.
    Out of curiosity on the internet, I wanted to see if there was other offshore respectable wager sites. First site comes up that I thought looked good was Sportsbettingonline...rip off name of the sister company to Betonline.
    I put down 45 dollars with crypto using Bitcoincash which was going up that night. Almost an hour in my money didn't deposit then I messaged them and they said they got it out of the blue. Cool...whatever.
    Placing a wager was weird, I couldn't do a pre bet with them to judge the winnings but with some math in my head went for a whole 45 bet.
    I won, and the winnings was $113. Then the nightmare starts. Apparently after 5 days and bs from them into a crypto deposit they said there is a $50 fee and needs to be $63
    I'm like WTF...what idiot would do this to make a 15 dollar profit?! They never responded, and as of an email as I did my whole 63 dollars into Litecoin only because I read someone had issues with them depositing into Bitcoin they say "sir it's still in processing"

I have used Betonline and Sportsbetting for a year and generally takes 2, sometimes 3 days to get my money from crypto into my bank account and these mofos not only RIP you off with a 50 dollar fee but apparently takes weeks to get your money. Apparently they dont realize my wallet has a transfer fee which will be 2 or 3 dollars. Why hasn't this pos company been shut down?

As a diehard Red Sox fan, I was in a emotional wreak watching this and luckily won and these bastards took away some of my enjoyment.

Do not use Sportsbettingonline no matter what!!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

in all seriousness, I would've given you $113 until I read you're a sox fan. BOL getting your money. use a more reputable book like 5dimes or heritage.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Skala View Post
    Do not use Sportsbettingonline no matter what!!!
    Sorry...

Sammy's Recommended Outs

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1698

Buried

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Sorry...

Sammy's Recommended Outs

sammy, can you tell me a little about Asia88?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I can't help but notice a couple issues here.
    Sportsbettingonline.ag is not part of the BetOnline family. It has a D rating on SBR.
    Sportsbetting.ag is part of the BO family and has an A rating.
    You deposited and withdrew in Bitcoin CASH not Bitcoin so there may be different fees.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

First rule in gambling, know who the fuk you are sending money too. It is that simple.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, and Daddy89

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Jake , check PM

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Sportsbettingonline.ag is not part of the BetOnline family.