Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

About Pinnacle Personal Limits/ Question for WINNERS in pinnacle!

Well guys we all know how all the bet houses works, if they see you win they will end limiting you and only let you bet 1/2 euros there.
    Pinnacle says they welcome the winners, but then in their rules as far as i know they say " We deserve the right to adjust the limits of personal accounts" it seems like if they see you are winning much they will also adjust your limits and let you bet less money than a no winner account.
    The question is, has someone who really win a lot of money on betting in pinnacle ( lets say from 50k to 100k every year ) experienced this limitation and now even if they can still bet and they are not limited into a ridiculous limit like in the other bet houses ( 1/2 euros they let you bet once they see you are a winner.. LOL ) still can make a lot of money like they did before the limitation?
    Lets say you can bet in football match 3k euros, you bet every month that in all the matchs you bet.. you start to make from 5k to 10k every month, what will pinnacle do?? Reduce your personal limits into a "normal" way and still let you make a "huge" bet like you can bet 1k,1,5k,2k or they will reduce your limit not to a ridiculous amount of money like the other bet houses but to 200 or 300 euros.. which will make you reduce into a deep way your benefits and from winning to 5/10k every month only win from 1k to 2???
    Last edited by Atreyu666; 11-07-16 at 05:12 PM.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

They won't ever limit you, but even if they do, just open a new agent account and your problem is solved.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

50-100k per year is not a big winner by Pinny standards. And they dont punish anyone for simple winning. That term is there to allow them to take action against shot takers.

No regular player is limited to less than the standard limits that every new account starts with. It can only go up from there.

qwaszx123
    qwaszx123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Atreyu, Pinnacle have had max bet limits of 1 million on major events. Winning 50-100k a year is absolute peanuts.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu666 View Post
    Well guys we all know how all the bet houses works, if they see you win they will end limiting you and only let you bet 1/2 euros there.
    Pinnacle says they welcome the winners, but then in their rules as far as i know they say " We deserve the right to adjust the limits of personal accounts" it seems like if they see you are winning much they will also adjust your limits and let you bet less money than a no winner account.
    The question is, has someone who really win a lot of money on betting in pinnacle ( lets say from 50k to 100k every year ) experienced this limitation and now even if they can still bet and they are not limited into a ridiculous limit like in the other bet houses ( 1/2 euros they let you bet once they see you are a winner.. LOL ) still can make a lot of money like they did before the limitation?
    Lets say you can bet in football match 3k euros, you bet every month that in all the matchs you bet.. you start to make from 5k to 10k every month, what will pinnacle do?? Reduce your personal limits into a "normal" way and still let you make a "huge" bet like you can bet 1k,1,5k,2k or they will reduce your limit not to a ridiculous amount of money like the other bet houses but to 200 or 300 euros.. which will make you reduce into a deep way your benefits and from winning to 5/10k every month only win from 1k to 2???
    You've got a massive amount to learn if you don't even know something so basic in that Pinnacle won't limit you even if you a smart long term winner.

They will have that term about adjusting personal accounts just to cover them in extreme situations like if somebody's trying to scam them or mess them about or whatever, but if you play it straight, you can bet with them unrestricted, it's as simple as that. You're not right that all bookmakers limit smart long term winners. The overwhelming majority of bookmakers do that, but Pinnacle are part of a very small handful of bookmakers that take bets from anybody unrestricted.

Pinnacle very simply have a standard limit that they will set for whatever event it is. If their limit for something is 3k, then nobody will ever be limited to below that 3k limit. The mugs and idiots out there may get their limits raised higher than that 3k, but everybody will be able to bet at least that standard limit of 3k, so it's the standard limit for everybody, with some idiots getting higher limits than that, but nobody is ever limited to below the standard limit.

qwaszx123

"The mugs and idiots out there may get their limits raised "

You must have an extra, extra high personal limit.

luctens

Quote Originally Posted by qwaszx123 View Post
    "The mugs and idiots out there may get their limits raised "

You must have an extra, extra high personal limit.
    Most definitely not, I'm deemed too smart a bettor by the vast majority of bookmakers in the world to take my bets, so I'm most certainly only on Pinnacle's standard limit.

qwaszx123

You most definitely are not "deemed too smart a bettor". The simple fact is you have extra huge limits at Pinnacle compared to everyone else. Say for example everyone in the world can bet £10,000 on an opening line, you're allowed to bet £260,000 which means you are a mug.

It is simply common sense to know that if you have extra huge limits then you are clearly a mug.
    Last edited by qwaszx123; 11-08-16 at 06:08 AM.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    50-100k per year is not a big winner by Pinny standards. And they dont punish anyone for simple winning. That term is there to allow them to take action against shot takers.

No regular player is limited to less than the standard limits that every new account starts with. It can only go up from there.
    Opti. Do the SBR A+ rated books (available to U.S. customers) follow PINNY'S protocol, or are limits imposed (below standard) on consistent winners?

luctens

Quote Originally Posted by qwaszx123 View Post
    You most definitely are not "deemed too smart a bettor". The simple fact is you have extra huge limits at Pinnacle compared to everyone else. Say for example everyone in the world can bet £10,000 on an opening line, you're allowed to bet £260,000 which means you are a mug.

It is simply common sense to know that if you have extra huge limits then you are clearly a mug.
    I am certainly "deemed too smart a bettor", as that's the reason the vast majority of bookmakers in the world have closed my accounts.

I don't have higher than standard limits at Pinnacle, and I can't bet £260k when everybody else can only bet £10k?!, so for you to say that is simply you making things up, plain and simple.

Pinnacle are one of the few bookmakers in the world that will still take my bets, but they will still only take my bets at their standard limits. It's only the idiots and the mugs that are allowed to bet anything higher than the standard limit at Pinnacle, and that most certainly isn't me, as I can only bet their standard limit.
    Last edited by luctens; 11-08-16 at 08:42 AM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Opti. Do the SBR A+ rated books (available to U.S. customers) follow PINNY'S protocol, or are limits imposed (below standard) on consistent winners?
    I don't know any other book apart from Pinny that we could say does not limit anyone just for being sharp.

But Bookmaker.eu is closest of the US facing books.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't know any other book apart from Pinny that we could say does not limit anyone just for being sharp.

But Bookmaker.eu is closest of the US facing books.
    Thanks for the response, brother!

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I had two Pinnacle accounts put on 50% of the standard limits. I know of 1 person who was put as low as 15% limits. Each time, these limits were got around by opening a new account/using an agent.

Not to blow my own trumpet but you have to be a smart bettor to have your limits reduced there - not your run of the mill arber - who is apparently "deemed too smart a bettor" by other books. No, you have not been "deemed too smart a bettor" - its just easier for them to close your account because you've been pulled up as an arber, probably using an alert service too. Certainly not "too smart a bettor" - in fact, quite the opposite. LOL

luctens

Quote Originally Posted by arber1 View Post
    I had two Pinnacle accounts put on 50% of the standard limits. I know of 1 person who was put as low as 15% limits. Each time, these limits were got around by opening a new account/using an agent.

Not to blow my own trumpet but you have to be a smart bettor to have your limits reduced there - not your run of the mill arber - who is apparently "deemed too smart a bettor" by other books. No, you have not been "deemed too smart a bettor" - its just easier for them to close your account because you've been pulled up as an arber, probably using an alert service too. Certainly not "too smart a bettor" - in fact, quite the opposite. LOL
    The only reasons Pinnacle would reduce anybody under their standard limits would be because they think that person is dodgy, using underhand tactics, or scamming them or messing them about in some way, so you and the person you know obviously must have been up to something with Pinnacle for them to reduce you to under their standard limits. Pinnacle don't reduce anybody's limits to under the standard limits just because they think somebody is a smart bettor, it's as simple as that.

I have most definitely been "deemed too smart a bettor" by the vast majority of standard bookmakers, as if they thought I was a thick mug or idiot, they would take my bets, but as the bookmakers won't take my bets, they think I'm too smart a bettor for them, it's really very simple. The only reason standard bookmakers will ever close your account is if they think you are too smart a bettor for them, it's really very obvious. They fleece the mugs and idiots, and the only reason bookmakers would ever close your account would be because you are a smart bettor that is currently or the bookmaker thinks is likely to be, a long term winner, plain and simple.
    Last edited by luctens; 11-08-16 at 05:49 PM.

arber1

Or they beat them year in year out on a certain basketball league.

Shut up you fool. You ain't got a clue what you're talking about. Where do these people come from? LOL

luctens

Or they beat them year in year out on a certain basketball league.

Shut up you fool. You ain't got a clue what you're talking about. Where do these people come from? LOL
    I am most definitely not a "fool", and I know exactly what I'm talking about. Pinnacle don't limit players to under their standard limits just because a player is a smart bettor or a long term winner or is winning on a certain sport or league, they simply don't do that. Pinnacle will only limit a player to lower than their standard limits if that player is doing something dodgy, it's as simple as that. You really do have a lot to learn if you don't even know that extremely basic fact.
    Last edited by luctens; 11-08-16 at 06:30 PM.

arber1

I turnover between 8 and 10M GBP a month at Pinnacle. Unless you're familiar with such action, I suggest you pipe down and get back into your box, fool. You do not have a clue what you're talking about.

luctens

I turnover between 8 and 10M GBP a month at Pinnacle. Unless you're familiar with such action, I suggest you pipe down and get back into your box, fool. You do not have a clue what you're talking about.
    I "suggest" you calm down and stop throwing a hissy fit just because you've been found out to be talking complete rubbish. I know exactly what I'm talking about, as I said before, Pinnacle won't limit players because they are smart or anything, they will only limit them if they are dodgy, a fact that is indisputable.

And your turnover means absolutely nothing whatsoever. Profit is the name of the game. Anybody can turnover any amount of money, but it doesn't mean for one second you're making a profit on it. Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity, never a truer word spoken when it comes to you.

arber1

Yeah you're right. I'm turning over those amounts just for fun.
    You are a complete clown. Back in your box now fool.
    I hope no one actually listens to what you write on here LOL
    Are you okay in the head?

luctens

Yeah you're right. I'm turning over those amounts just for fun.
    You are a complete clown. Back in your box now fool.
    I hope no one actually listens to what you write on here LOL
    Are you okay in the head?
    You're the one pathetically trying to dispute an indisputable fact, so if anybody needs to see if they are "okay in the head", that's most definitely you.

Optional

To be fair. Not many of us really know how Pinny treats people turning over 10 million per month. When I said they dont limit anyone I admit I wasn't really thinking of that level of player.
    Points Awarded:

arber1 gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

arber1

Apparently this guy above does. Either that or he's talking rubbish.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I've heard of SBO limiting a small number of sharps, and IBC have something equivalent by forcing agents to take a stake.

Ultimately these are businesses, and the purpose of a no-limit model is to use incoming money to sharpen their lines. Essentially they pay for information, and then profit off that by offering very large limits on these now ultra accurate lines. However, it's pretty conceivable now that in certain markets the balance isn't quite there at times - ie they pay for those lines, then don't receive enough subsequent action to make it worthwhile. This will be especially true as they expand their number of markets they offer into more low-limit areas, where their traditional business model simply doesn't apply.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave HeeeHAWWWW 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

arber1

You're spot on and well said. And yes, SBO will sometimes reduce limits too. I have never heard of anyone being reduced to less than 50% (so circa 11k GBP win limit on AH markets on big leagues before KO).

IBC/maxbet I cannot comment on.

arber1

Might be worth mentioning that I also know cases in which SBO have increased limits (directly, not forced through agents)

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

My CFL playoff football limits are only US$1400 right now for the games this weekend with the game circled. There are no unknown injuries but they still seem to circle the games until game day. It does show a max bet of $4200 i guess when the game is not circled. Is there any way to tell if my limits have been cut by Pinnacle. The limits seem very low for a playoff game with no player injury questions. I typically bet a cfl football game and then pinny adjusts the line 6 cents so when I bet again the line is much worse.