paradoxxx
    paradoxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

DOLLARO POKER does NOT PAY affiliates & players

I have been working as a club manager at DBG Poker since July 2011. I am posting this because DBG has not sent the money for the last 3 months requested cashouts and 3 weeks ago they blocked my club manager account and the district account without any good reason, creating an unreal story about a player who has created a phishing site and tried to steal money from the players, although all the players accounts are ok, none of them being closed.

During the time I have been working as an affiliate of DBG Poker, I have brought them about 20 regular players, most of them being winning players. Te total rake of the players of my club was as follows:
    - August total poker cash rake: €10,849
    - September total poker cash rake: €26,436
    - October total poker cash rake: approximately €12.000 (I do not know the exact figures as I have been denied access to my account a few weeks ago)

The requested cashouts of the club are as follows:
    - on 05.09.2011 I have requested a €5,400 cashout and I have received on 08.09.2011 €4500 (and I have been told that the remaining €900 are going to be sent soon)
    - on 16.09.2011 I have requested a €17,379 cashout and I have received €0 so far.
    - on 07.10.2011 I have requested a €12,000 cashout and I have received €0 so far.

Given the situation I only have full confidence in the District manager, the person who is above me in the affiliation structure.
    I have made this public in hopes other players or affiliates won't be facing the same situation and also in hopes that Dollaro will give me a honest reply and obviously the requested cashouts of the players.

paradoxxx
    paradoxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is a link on 2p2 of another scandal involving dollaro poker:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...er-com-368084/