donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow where the **** is SBR on this??? I mean help the guy b4 this place closes shop!!

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

WOW....thanks for the info guys...was going to try them out....NOT now

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by maxvalue1 View Post
    WOW....thanks for the info guys...was going to try them out....NOT now
    why not cause 3 people out of 1000 are unhappy with them, everyone else is happy and never had an issue.

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I must be lucky cuz I've never had a problem getting money from them...even recently.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are some factors that unfortunately place Chambers in a tough situation and he understandably wants out of immediately.

We are working the case on his behalf, and hope that his desire to resolve this immediately doesn't cause him to accept a method with fees he understandably feels are less than fair.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    I have received a statement from bodog.eu out of Kahnawake- I feel it is necessary to pass on this message as what is being posted in this thread is just not accurate:

The issues experienced by this player were caused by processing issues resulting from recent action by the US Government. We have done and continue to do everything possible to help this player and any other player affected.

Although our ability to comment on this situation specifically is still limited, we can confirm that the player was offered many options to receive his funds. The method being used currently was decided upon by the player. The fees associated with this method are charged by the payout method provider, Bodog does collect them on the providers behalf, but this customer has not been charged a fee by Bodog for this payout. Futhermore, any third party fees were negotiated by the player and Bodog was not involved. The time it takes for the customer to receive his payout, by this method, is the result of a limitation put in place by the provider of this payout method.

Thanks,
    Becky
    (post 84 to which she just referred)

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    There are some factors that unfortunately place Chambers in a tough situation and he understandably wants out of immediately.

We are working the case on his behalf, and hope that his desire to resolve this immediately doesn't cause him to accept a method with fees he understandably feels are less than fair.
    What's the big deal about wanting to be paid immediately?
    He's deposited "immediately"
    Bodog took his money immediately.

This player needs to be made whole in every way, immediately.
    His fees should also be $0, because of the delay.
    Bodog is supposed to be an A book. (Should be a B now, as a result of unresolved payout complaints)

Lou, you should 100% be siding with the player, as he has zero fault.
    Not making it seem like he's being unreasonable.
    Last edited by Jerm3462; 06-08-11 at 04:25 PM.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    what was your purpose in bumping that post? Just felt like doing some random shilling?
    her post was challenged 30 seconds after she posted it and she hasnt responded yet..... Bodog is clearly not doing enough for their players here.
    You might be as soft as the guy in your avatar.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

lower bodogs ratings and shut the hell up Lou .. does it seem right a person has to wait over a month and they still have yet to get their money .. just lower their rating .. or does their advertising money prevent u from doing that .. lol

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    another dumb ass ..

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    lower bodogs ratings and shut the hell up Lou .. does it seem right a person has to wait over a month and they still have yet to get their money .. just lower their rating .. or does their advertising money prevent u from doing that .. lol
    Chambers has actually received $4,000 so far in 2 payouts.

He was slated to receive an additional 3 payouts via the method he agreed to, but we're seeing if he can instead receive the funds an alternate way with less fees.

jesuseatsnubs

He was slated to receive an additional 3 payouts via the method he agreed to, but we're seeing if he can instead receive the funds an alternate way with less fees.
    ah I thought he has yet to receive a penny till now .. my apologies Lou .. lol

thanks for giving him a helping hand !

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Chambers has actually received $4,000 so far in 2 payouts. He was slated to receive an additional 3 payouts via the method he agreed to, but we're seeing if he can instead receive the funds an alternate way with less fees.
    Good stuff Lou

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Ok, this is better. Your previous post made it seem like Chambers was doing something wrong.

Legions36

Oh yeah this guy chambers has forgot to mention to his groupies that he got paid this amount, instead just complain that they were gonna stiff him.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Numenor80 View Post
    I must be lucky cuz I've never had a problem getting money from them...even recently.
    I haven't really had any problems either. I had one check bounce but they fixed it.

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Oh yeah this guy chambers has forgot to mention to his groupies that he got paid this amount, instead just complain that they were gonna stiff him.
    Please read the posts if you are going to comment on them. I accepted Bodog's offer, only because they weren't going to pay me a penny otherwise. I've said it many times. I've lost more than half of my money in assorted fees in this deal. They were going to stiff me. This was the only offer presented and I accepted it. SBR had been/is trying for weeks to get me a better offer. They have been unsuccessful so far.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    Please read the posts if you are going to comment on them. I accepted Bodog's offer, only because they weren't going to pay me a penny otherwise. I've said it many times. I've lost more than half of my money in assorted fees in this deal. They were going to stiff me. This was the only offer presented and I accepted it. SBR had been/is trying for weeks to get me a better offer. They have been unsuccessful so far.
    Hey u got 4k from what SBR stated and i was thinking u didn't get sh-it. Quit crying about some gay ass fee and be glad u chose a company that would not stiff u and to be honest after all of this cools down after a few months things will start to get back to normal. But i dont feel bad about fees maybe their high maybe their not sometimes but u still got 4k and u will get the rest whatever it may be. My suggestion is to part maybe after all this is done with Bdog if u hate them so much(cause from recent govn sh-it from april11-may11). Write the fees off as a loss and move forward, how hard will it be to make that back if your any good.

Chambers99

Hey u got 4k from what SBR stated and i was thinking u didn't get sh-it. Quit crying about some gay ass fee and be glad u chose a company that would not stiff u and to be honest after all of this cools down after a few months things will start to get back to normal. But i dont feel bad about fees maybe their high maybe their not sometimes but u still got 4k and u will get the rest whatever it may be. My suggestion is to part maybe after all this is done with Bdog if u hate them so much(cause from recent govn sh-it from april11-may11). Write the fees off as a loss and move forward, how hard will it be to make that back if your any good.
    You are not following. They are not paying this money to me. They are paying this through a third party to a fourth party!! I am receiving what is left from the fourth party. The fees that I am referring to are not just Bodog fees. I'm paying multiple fees. I am wronged here. If you can't see it, then good luck.

Legions36

You are not following. They are not paying this money to me. They are paying this through a third party to a fourth party!! I am receiving what is left from the fourth party. The fees that I am referring to are not just Bodog fees. I'm paying multiple fees. I am wronged here. If you can't see it, then good luck.
    I see it then complain to your govn cause thats why this is, im not saying i agree cause i dont but i do know that sometimes u just gotta suck it up and deal with this total stupidness that has happened because of our govn.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

ah I thought he has yet to receive a penny till now .. my apologies Lou .. lol thanks for giving him a helping hand !
    Lou has far more patience than I do. You should be banned and never heard from again.

Ryangene
    Ryangene's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are one of the easier ones to get money from.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    Lou has far more patience than I do. You should be banned and never heard from again.
    Definately agree.

Chambers99

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    Thank you! I will pass on the positive feedback!
    LOL. Becky should have a photo with pom poms and a cheerleader outfit on with Bodog scripted across her outfit. She will disappear when her team is in trouble but will be there cheering when something good happens.

What a joke.

Legions36

LOL. Becky should have a photo with pom poms and a cheerleader outfit on with Bodog scripted across her outfit. She will disappear when her team is in trouble but will be there cheering when something good happens.

What a joke.
    Oh yeah sort to the disrespectful jokes cause your bitter(u got paid enough said)

Chambers99

Oh yeah sort to the disrespectful jokes cause your bitter(u got paid enough said)
    Didn't get paid. Get a clue.

Chambers99

Definately agree.
    Definately??

Chambers99

"Sort to disrespectful jokes?"

What does that mean?

Looks like we have an Einstein clone on our hands.

Legions36

Didn't get paid. Get a clue.
    4k not getting paid from what i read a guy from SBR said this, that u have recieved this $. U got some of it so far and claming u got not yet. I do have a clue and i believe SBR if they posted on a thread saying u got this amount.

Chambers99

4k being sent to a third party and then a fourth party is not being paid, when that is a fraction of your balance.

jesuseatsnubs

4k being sent to a third party and then a fourth party is not being paid, when that is a fraction of your balance.
    did you even receive a penny from bodog till now chambers ..

Chambers99

did you even receive a penny from bodog till now chambers ..
    I received $2K from them just over a week ago but after all of the fees, saw less than half of that.

jesuseatsnubs

I received $2K from them just over a week ago but after all of the fees, saw less than half of that.
    dam dude .. sry to hear that .. I wonder where Legions and his big mouth is now ..

that's just outrages though .. should of took that plane ticket to Costa Rica and had urself a nice vacation while you got your money from them face to face would of been a win-win situation .. would of hired a nice girl though to cook for you .. give you some massage and u wud of enjoyed urself lol

hope everything works out though .. I hope everyone reads this and sees what a thief bodog is .. taking deposits instantly from people in your area .. but giving you the runaround when it comes to withdrawing .. and making outrages offers for you to collect your money ..

Legions36

dam dude .. sry to hear that .. I wonder where Legions and his big mouth is now ..

that's just outrages though .. should of took that plane ticket to Costa Rica and had urself a nice vacation while you got your money from them face to face would of been a win-win situation .. would of hired a nice girl though to cook for you .. give you some massage and u wud of enjoyed urself lol

hope everything works out though .. I hope everyone reads this and sees what a thief bodog is .. taking deposits instantly from people in your area .. but giving you the runaround when it comes to withdrawing .. and making outrages offers for you to collect your money ..
    Seriously whos the real thieves Bodog or our govn??

jesuseatsnubs

Seriously whos the real thieves Bodog or our govn??
    bodog .. cuz they continue to take deposits from people in his area ..

why take deposits when u cannot payout .. can't you see that simple logic Legions .. or are u just blinded by bodogs fame ..

First ... 23456 Last