mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easystreet=scammers

Just want to make sure this is relevant in case anybody googles Easystreets name. They steal 46k, so people need to be warned.

This shop needs to be rated f until they pay
    Last edited by mikeyg; 03-28-11 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Punctuation

mikeyg

Oh sorry, they have NO money to pay!

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should we have expected anything different? Their management has a history of scamming, slow paying, and no paying players and have already taken decent books and sent them down the shitter. This should come as no surprise to anyone. The only thing we can do going forward is to stick this whole thievery incident in our memory bank and just not deposit with them and to keep others informed to stay far away.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11326

Ha, you guys are all a joke. Get a life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xstud

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This is just the view and opinion of someone. Still has great bonuses and responsive customer service!

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

I already signed up on that site, but haven't made any deposits yet. thank you very much for sharing that!!

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

most posters tell that "EZ is a scam book" "EZ should be F book"

I have a question. if these guys are scammers and if these guys have a scamming history why this book join to Sbr raiting list as a C+ book?
    SBR intiates small books as a "D" book generally. Otherwise, if the book has a scamming history sbr intiates as a F book. (remember BETUSA / Bet911)

posters exaggerate or Sbr makes mistake. There is not any different third possibility.

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8041

Today, 12:04 PM
    posted by stevex
    This post was nominated 1 time. To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xstud

Today, 12:06 PM
    posted by xstud

yah you aren't the same person, or two people sitting next to each other

sh*t book

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    most posters tell that "EZ is a scam book" "EZ should be F book"

I have a question. if these guys are scammers and if these guys have a scamming history why this book join to Sbr raiting list as a C+ book?
    SBR intiates small books as a "D" book generally. Otherwise, if the book has a scamming history sbr intiates as a F book. (remember BETUSA / Bet911)

posters exaggerate or Sbr makes mistake. There is not any different third possibility.
    So if they go bust and wind up stiffing everyone, then they must stay at their initial rating? You should rethink your "logic".

mikeyg

With the name Alex "piece of shit" Powers attached to this book, they should have been rated "f" to start

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyg View Post
    With the name Alex "piece of shit" Powers attached to this book, they should have been rated "f" to start
    Exactly...they'll be an F soon enough though...It just sucks that someone (as dishonest as he is) had to get stiffed out of 46k for it to happen. Its not the first book that Powers sends into the gutter and it wont be the last. The con man only knows one way

acbulluck
    acbulluck's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is good book and I like Alex powers he is good man your money is safe with them I deposited a grand there yesterday it is best book

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by acbulluck View Post
    it is good book and I like Alex powers he is good man your money is safe with them I deposited a grand there yesterday it is best book
    Just dont turn your 1k into 46k. Powers is your best friend when you are sending deposits. Just wait for Dr Jekyll to exit and Mr Hyde to make his appearance. But in all sincerety, Im glad you think your money is safe after 1 day.

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

stay away from easystreet!!!

you're going to get screw if you put your money in this book! i got XX,XXX left to rollover and they limited me. i try to avoid it as much as possible. hear i'm getting screw. the funny part is i'm not even winning at this peace of s**t book.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

1. You didn't get limited for losing.
    2. Whatever bonus you took is what you took, period. If you can't complete a RO, then don't take a bonus.
    3. Your probably just complaining because you're losing.

Thanks.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    1. You didn't get limited for losing.
    2. Whatever bonus you took is what you took, period. If you can't complete a RO, then don't take a bonus.
    3. Your probably just complaining because you're losing.

Thanks.
    The second someone says anything bad about sleazystreet you are right here to try and defend them.

Go back and put your lips on Powers ass and let people talk how they want to talk about there experiences.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

What kind of limits are we talking anyway?

mikeanite

max bet a day is $250. so if i max it out everyday for the next 2 months, i'll reach it but i don't bet everyday. i can't parlay anything and the rep label me as "Professional" what kind book does this? my job is to get the word out about me beting mistreated. word of mouth travels far!
    Last edited by mikeanite; 04-01-11 at 07:38 PM.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

I can GUARANTEE that when EZmarvin comes in here and explains to us the true story things will be different then what OP posted.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

mike,

How much rollover do you have? If it is 10k, $250 isn't ridiculous... but there are better ways to terminate a relationship if they don't want your action.

Chopsticks

That is harsh of them. I would have preferred max $100 (or even $50!) and unlimited wagers per day.

What kind of action have you given them so far in terms of stakes and sports?

I was actually talking to them (well, e-mailing actually) earlier tonight over a dispute I had and in the end they settled it for me in a fair and correct way, so my experience so far is pretty good. It had to go all the way up to Marvin but I am not complaining as they were quick about it. No sign of limits yet but I have only had about $1500 in action with them.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

BTW Justin7 throwing you some props man you do a hell of a job with dealing with everything going on and I appreciate it!

the sink
    the sink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    mike,

How much rollover do you have? If it is 10k, $250 isn't ridiculous... but there are better ways to terminate a relationship if they don't want your action.
    He says it is max $250/day...
    that is a joke...

mikeanite

i got 11,000 left. i really didn't want this relationship to go south either but i barely played with them and i got limited and label me as a "professional." i was talking to Marvin about this and i would love to hear his reasoning too...

Chopsticks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeanite View Post
    i got 11,000 left. i really didn't want this relationship to go south either but i barely played with them and i got limited and label me as a "professional." i was talking to Marvin about this and i would love to hear his reasoning too...
    If you have $11k rollover left to do and you are "not even winning" as you say then something does not add up...... Were you perhaps betting steam?

Justin7

11k. 44 bets.

what bonus did you take? What was your starting rollover?

mikeanite

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    If you have $11k rollover left to do and you are "not even winning" as you say then something does not add up...... Were you perhaps betting steam?
    I'm about even with the bonus.
    i don't bet steam, i found a small edge and i guess they didn't like it. i only deposit in this book after recommandation from this board. they limited me without warning. if they had a quick trigger on everything, what kinda book are they?

mikeanite

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    11k. 44 bets.

what bonus did you take? What was your starting rollover?
    "44 bets" i don't think it's that easy. i took the 100% 12x rollover.

Justin7

Do you need 11k? Or 132k in total rollover.

Chopsticks

You must have gotten like a $500 bonus or something then? If you were betting up or around the max then I can understand them putting some risk management in place. Stake limits per day is never nice though. For instance if you are betting on soccer then it is key to be able to place a lot of wagers on a saturday. If you are playing mlb or hoops then maybe it is easier.

mikeanite

i need to bet another 11.5k to complete my rollover. i only completed 3k of ro. i don't bet everyday and when i do, i pick and choose what i bet. so.. this rollover requirement will take me awhile to complete.

Justin7

Are you limited to 250 per bet, or 250 per day? If it's 250 per day, I would call foul. They should close your account, and pro-rate the bonus. Was the bonus freeplay or cash?

mikeanite

250 per day and cash bonus. look, i don't want them to close my account. i just want them to lift my limits. if they really need to close everyone account in the first 2 or 3 weeks when a player seem to know what he is doing, they shouldn't even stay in business. it would be great for them to kick everyone they want out and take in the losers if they can't get caught.
    Last edited by mikeanite; 04-01-11 at 08:57 PM.

Justin7

Quote Originally Posted by mikeanite View Post
    250 per day and cash bonus. look, i don't want them to close my account. i just want them to lift my limits. if they really need to close everyone account in the first 2 or 3 weeks when a player seem to know what he is doing, they shouldn't even stay in business. it would be great for them to kick everyone they want out and take in the losers if they can't get caught.
    I'll disagree on your conclusion. If a book doesn't want a player's action, it should close it as soon as possible, and do it fairly.

pokerplayer22

Does everyone have their chalkboards and tally sheets out?? This is yet another complaint about this shit book

1234 ... Last