RIP, Miss Carter.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

R.I.P.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

With all of the health concerns that the former president has had, it wouldn't shock me if he doesn't follow too far behind his wife. They were married for 77 years. When you're married that long, it's like pulling the life support off a patient, when your spouse leaves you.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

RIP. Thought she must have been the oldest first lady in history.

Nope. Bess Truman lived to 97.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

RIP Rosalynn Carter

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Jimmy got next up. He's in hospice now also.

96 is old. She had a very long life. Can't do much better then that.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

r i p

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5257

RIP

To a classy lady …

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11138

surprised to see you guys show respect to the wife of a CUCK

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

Rosalynn Carter was a beautiful, intellectual and extremely graceful First Lady. A life of service very well lived.
    May she rest in peace.

It’s a damn shame women like Rosalynn Carter are no where to be found in politics today.

Instead, you maga fuks worship Marjorie “dipshit” Taylor Green and Lauren “dumb fuk” Boebert, both of whom are as worthless as a shit stain in Jibby’s underwear.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave mikejamm 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!, and Shafted69

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Rosalynn Carter was a beautiful, intellectual and extremely graceful First Lady. A life of service very well lived.
    May she rest in peace.

It’s a damn shame women like Rosalynn Carter are no where to be found in politics today.

Instead, you maga fuks worship Marjorie “dipshit” Taylor Green and Lauren “dumb fuk” Boebert, both of whom are as worthless as a shit stain in Jibby’s underwear.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

May she rest in peace.

I double wipe, no shit stains on my underwear pal!

homie1975

May she rest in peace.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jimmy Carter was almost as bad as Joe Biden. Crap Presidents. Both ruined the American economy!

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jimmy Carter was almost as bad as Joe Biden. Crap Presidents. Both ruined the American economy!
    Carter wasn't sleazy and corrupt enough to be a "good" President

He did the right thing all the time while other countries took advantage of that

He was too good of a person to be the President

His wife was the same

RIP

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    Carter wasn't sleazy and corrupt enough to be a "good" President

He did the right thing all the time while other countries took advantage of that

He was too good of a person to be the President

His wife was the same

RIP
    I didn't say Jimmy Carter wasn't a good person I just said he was a crap President. I can say the same for Bush Jr. I wasn't very high on his Presidency either but I do think George Bush Jr was a good guy also at heart.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33486

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    surprised to see you guys show respect to the wife of a CUCK
    We had 9 posts about a political figure before the flame posts started. That has to be a new record for SBR. Congrats to the first 9, and RIP to the former first lady.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

TheFugitive
    TheFugitive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Rot In Hell

Her along with every other democrat that destoyed this country.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Rot In Hell

Yet another worthless post from a dumb fuk non pro loser. Back to the basement, fugitive. Mommy is look’in for you.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    We had 9 posts about a political figure before the flame posts started. That has to be a new record for SBR. Congrats to the first 9, and RIP to the former first lady.
    i am using their words turned around on them.

not my word. "cuck"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

TheFugitive

[QUOTE=mikejamm;31253293]Yet another worthless post from a dumb fuk non pro loser. Back to the basement, so my mom can toss your salad.

You support Dems them you are the enemy.
    Pro status? Really? Thats what you come with? CHORTLE!

TheFugitive

May she rest in peace.

Her husband was the worst president ever until biden came along.
    No need to sugar coat it. People like her and her husband are the devil.
    So what if she was full of class she's still Sharp as a marble.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Rot In Hell

Do you realize it's a sure sign you have been brainwashed if you are so angry you hate over half the population this passionately just due to who they might vote for.

Imagining everyone else has been as manipulated as much as you and would never change the party they vote for is another sure sign.

Like really? Who else but a broken person would actually say this to people in a mourning thread?!?

Help yourself and at least think about that.

TheFugitive

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you realize it's a sure sign you have been brainwashed if you are so angry you hate over half the population this passionately just due to who they might vote for.

Imagining everyone else has been as manipulated as much as you and would never change the party they vote for is another sure sign.

Like really? Who else but a broken person would actually say this to people in a mourning thread?!?

Help yourself and at least think about that.
    You may be out of touch with whats happe ing in America.

You trying to tell me liberals won't celebrate if Trump were to die?
    I get it though because liberals point the finger and they never accept responsibility.

TheFugitive

Comical....how dare you celebrate the death of a political figure....
    Meanwhile when Trump croaks liberals will be giving eachother reach arounds and dance in the streets.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I get it though because liberals point the finger and they never accept responsibility.
    ABSOLUTELY they would celebrate!

If Trump died Democrats and Liberals around the world would celebrate and jizz in their pants. They would say every thing derogatory in the book. Stuff like "Hitler died and democracy is saved".

Optional

Sure, those liberals that are as angry and brainwashed as you about everyone else in the country would.

People of all political persuasions have been groomed into extremist thinking.

I taught my kids at about the age of 6 that trying to tell me it was ok for them to be bad because someone else was bad is not valid thinking btw.

TheFugitive

Sure, those liberals that are as angry and brainwashed as you about everyone else in the country would.

People of all political persuasions have been groomed into extremist thinking.

I taught my kids at about the age of 6 that trying to tell me it was ok for them to be bad because someone else was bad is not valid thinking btw.
    Who says Im bad are they're bad I'm saying i'm glad she's gone and I wish the rest of the democrats and liberals would follow her....they're Destroying the country. Good riddance!

Why is it bad to be thankful my enemies are buck naked backed up to Satan?

Optional

Who says Im bad are they're bad I'm saying i'm glad she's gone and I wish the rest of the democrats and liberals would follow her....they're Destroying the country. Good riddance!

Why is it bad to be thankful my enemies are buck naked backed up to Satan?
    You're right. Bad was the wrong word. I'm sure you are genuine in thinking it's fine to reply rot in hell in this sort of thread.

I guess I just wish people could stop thinking 50% of the country is evil and irredeemable for simply not voting the same way they do.

Saying it so often works to totally alienate up to half the people who hear it, and make the problem worse.

The people vote to keep the bastard politicians honest. We all know that if divided we are conquered. Yet here we are with a lot of people doing the work of Big Brother to forge that divide.

TheFugitive

You're right. Bad was the wrong word. I'm sure you are genuine in thinking it's fine to reply rot in hell in this sort of thread.

I guess I just wish people could stop thinking 50% of the country is evil and irredeemable for simply not voting the same way they do.

Saying it so often works to totally alienate up to half the people who hear it, and make the problem worse.

The people vote to keep the bastard politicians honest. We all know that if divided we are conquered. Yet here we are with a lot of people doing the work of Big Brother to forge that divide.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...emocracy-2024/

At least I waited til that ol bag died.
    Democrats....nah. they're different. I'll have no problem sniping them and any other domestic or foreign enemy once it starts!

homie1975

^ if anyone in your circle of loved ones is on Social Security and/or Medicare/Medicaid, you can thank Liberals for that.

"trickle down economics" don't work.

and before you ask, i am in the $250K+ income bracket, but I don't mind helping out a little if i can, by paying my taxes.

i am a capitalist at heart, that's why i work my A$$ off and also invest in stocks and bitcoin/etherium and always have my eyes open for real estate oppty, but i am enough of a human being to realize that not all people who are unemployed are lazy and not all rich people actually earned it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fine line between helping and enabling.

Freebies and handouts make people lazy and not want to work. Free time leads to bad habits and to many Government freebies has caused inflation now and in the end you have a welfare state.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    ^ if anyone in your circle of loved ones is on Social Security and/or Medicare/Medicaid, you can thank Liberals for that.

"trickle down economics" don't work.

and before you ask, i am in the $250K+ income bracket, but I don't mind helping out a little if i can, by paying my taxes.

i am a capitalist at heart, that's why i work my A$$ off and also invest in stocks and bitcoin/etherium and always have my eyes open for real estate oppty, but i am enough of a human being to realize that not all people who are unemployed are lazy and not all rich people actually earned it.
    Homie we don't always see eye to eye but I commend you for working hard and smart in life and not being a lazy degen gambling loser on food stamps and living in moms basement for free.

$250,000 a year is solid as you can buy a nice house in a good area and raise a family on that!

12 Last