homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    everything about that post was closed-minded, ignorant, and used name-calling instead of actual facts and logic

you either wake up and realize people lie for money and power, or you stay asleep and call people crazy

goduke kept posting that there was no financial incentive for lockdowns to stay more than 15 days, and no financial incentives for vaccines... What happened was the greatest transfer of wealth in world history, and the greatest number of new billionaires ever created
    deep state

the great reset

the new (new) world order

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26359

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    deep state

the great reset

the new (new) world order
    haha, I am pretty sure these things have nothing to do with the Hamlin situation.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hey homie, are you finally realizing who runs the show?

Yes this was a plandemic. Rich got richer while mom and pop shops are becoming extinct

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

thank you! not one wealthy person saw their net worth go DOWN during covid lockdowns... while i closed my business, and many of my clients were permanently destroyed

so many lives ruined based on total lies... so forgive me if i take a skeptical look at all of this stuff

every black mother i've ever known would've been giving every single interview she could, singing the praises of the EMT workers, hospital workers, thanking people for their prayers, and saying hallelujah to God! instead we get crickets, very very fishy

are we ever going to at least get an update on what damar hamlin's condition was? and why he was apparently in a buffalo hospital for days and yet nobody saw him there?

they cancel a football game for this guy, could at least follow him around with a video camera or get an interview with a family member to squash all these crazy rumors once and for all

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

thank you! not one wealthy person saw their net worth go DOWN during covid lockdowns... while i closed my business, and many of my clients were permanently destroyed

so many lives ruined based on total lies... so forgive me if i take a skeptical look at all of this stuff

every black mother i've ever known would've been giving every single interview she could, singing the praises of the EMT workers, hospital workers, thanking people for their prayers, and saying hallelujah to God! instead we get crickets, very very fishy

are we ever going to at least get an update on what damar hamlin's condition was? and why he was apparently in a buffalo hospital for days and yet nobody saw him there?

they cancel a football game for this guy, could at least follow him around with a video camera or get an interview with a family member to squash all these crazy rumors once and for all
    Yes, most of modern living is a lie. The confusing thing for most is that they like to believe in it since it hasn't collapsed (the wealth and games) ... yet.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

illuminati have a massive say on the NFL

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

everything about that post was closed-minded, ignorant, and used name-calling instead of actual facts and logic

you either wake up and realize people lie for money and power, or you stay asleep and call people crazy

goduke kept posting that there was no financial incentive for lockdowns to stay more than 15 days, and no financial incentives for vaccines... what happened was the greatest transfer of wealth in world history, and the greatest number of new billionaires ever created
    I mean you literally have a bias in this. You are mad because your business closed down and you want someone to blame. Well in reality the businesses that shut down were shitty businesses in the first place. Don’t blame the government because you couldn’t hack it. There were plenty of programs to keep you afloat. If your business was strong it would have survived.
    But instead now you are just running around talking about clone doubles. What a radical turn.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I mean you literally have a bias in this. You are mad because your business closed down and you want someone to blame. Well in reality the businesses that shut down were shitty businesses in the first place. Don’t blame the government because you couldn’t hack it. There were plenty of programs to keep you afloat. If your business was strong it would have survived.
    But instead now you are just running around talking about clone doubles. What a radical turn.
    Shitty businesses? Thats an awful take. Your missing the point again. All big corporation businesses thrived. Lots of great small restaurants were destroyed by the shutdowns. People were told you can work one week then told to stay home for weeks. This thing was a joke. They were taping off the toy section. You couldn't get napkins. LMFAO. Just think about how stupid it was.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Shitty businesses? Thats an awful take. Your missing the point again. All big corporation businesses thrived. Lots of great small restaurants were destroyed by the shutdowns. People were told you can work one week then told to stay home for weeks. This thing was a joke. They were taping off the toy section. You couldn't get napkins. LMFAO. Just think about how stupid it was.
    and fat cat, non-small business owners took the great % of the payroll-protection-$

lakerboy

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Lots of footballers commit suicide. CTE is no joke.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He committed suicide? I don't see a cause for his death.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Equipment and helmets are designed much better now for player safety, penalty on head hits have changed the game now also.

May as well be flag football now in the NFL.

Every football player death is now blamed on CTE, reminds of Covid deaths. Boxers get hit in the head and KO'd all the time during their careers and they don't claim CTE.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Equipment and helmets are designed much better now for player safety, penalty on head hits have changed the game now also.

May as well be flag football now in the NFL.

Every football player death is now blamed on CTE, reminds of Covid deaths. Boxers get hit in the head and KO'd all the time during their careers and they don't claim CTE.
    And surely are are even more.

https://www.famousfix.com/list/boxer...mitted-suicide

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

He committed suicide? I don't see a cause for his death.
    I didn't say that. Just like you didn't suggest something else.

But I'll place my wager on suicide. You can go with the other.

lakerboy

I didn't say that. Just like you didn't suggest something else.

But I'll place my wager on suicide. You can go with the other.
    My wager is that we won't be told. You know why.

homie1975

junior seau was suicide

others as well

CTE no joke

homie1975

i did not see arturo gatti listed but his was ruled a suicide

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

My wager is that we won't be told. You know why.
    And if they say suicide, half will say they're lying and covering up the jab.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Where is he????

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

no reason to downplay the conspiracy when this thread has already been salooned. we still got questions btw

theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4726

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Is he even alive??

Why the cover up and no clear footage? With team? No quick video to fans? Seems odd
    I know most are past this discussion. He posted a thank you message on Instagram. I would say he is very much alive. FN dope Seaweed.
    I didn’t see above post..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I'm sure there's some that would need to personally verify his DNA to believe it.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

I'm sure there's some that would need to personally verify his DNA to believe it.
    Or they will just pick a new conspiracy to talk about and then pretend they ever pushed this conspiracy angle.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

wow you mud brains are a crazy group bless your hearts

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

https://bigthink.com/mind-brain/bps-...racy-theories/

Not surprising to see the poorly educated Trumptards believing in every single conspiracy theory under the sun.

Their need to feel special is sad.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    https://bigthink.com/mind-brain/bps-...racy-theories/

Not surprising to see the poorly educated Trumptards believing in every single conspiracy theory under the sun.

Their need to feel special is sad.
    talk about sad you pulled an article from 2018

i mean you're educated so here's some math

since then conspiracy theories are 278-1

stage your hate crimes elsewhere Juissey your Mrna is showing

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    talk about sad you pulled an article from 2018

i mean you're educated so here's some math

since then conspiracy theories are 278-1

stage your hate crimes elsewhere Juissey your Mrna is showing

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

hey look the thing i blindly believed might have been true! so everyone that questions anything is a trumptard, lunatic, moron, etc!

and yes i'll still question things, with all the deep fakes out there who knows if anything we see or hear is legit... and that video is still pretty sketchy, his ears changed, he grew a mole on the right side of his face, and the video cuts out in numerous places

the media says that black cops killing a black guy is a sign of white supremacy so they jumped the shark on honesty and truthfulness a long time ago

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I'm not a Trumptard but I believe in conspiracies. I find it odd that people don't question things especially this day and age.

And I would like a DNA test of Bin Laden that was murdered during the raid by Seal Team 6 where most of them died in a helicopter crash (yeah just a coincidence).

Also, if you people remember, the raid was broadcasted during Celebrity Apprentice. During that time Trump was questioning Osama, I mean Obama's birth certificate.

Anyway, politics is bullshit. It's all a big theater for the Plebs to divide and conquer. Trump or Biden, they work for the same bosses. Trump and Biden both took Millions from Pfizer to promote the Kill Shots.

Time for your Boosters you libtards.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I'm not a Trumptard but I believe in conspiracies. I find it odd that people don't question things especially this day and age.

And I would like a DNA test of Bin Laden that was murdered during the raid by Seal Team 6 where most of them died in a helicopter crash (yeah just a coincidence).

Also, if you people remember, the raid was broadcasted during Celebrity Apprentice. During that time Trump was questioning Osama, I mean Obama's birth certificate.

Anyway, politics is bullshit. It's all a big theater for the Plebs to divide and conquer. Trump or Biden, they work for the same bosses. Trump and Biden both took Millions from Pfizer to promote the Kill Shots.

Time for your Boosters you libtards.
    They are all freemasons, just look up trump tower on the 66th floor

First 12345 Last