Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

idiot tank driving lawyer back in the news: crazy ho trashes his art collection!!!

i first reported on this fukhead when he parked his tank in river oaks....

well, in addition to riding in his beloved tank, he also has a penchant for riding crazy hos from dallas.....

the tank driver apparently set this "free-lance court reporting" whore off, and she did what any typical crazy ho does, which was to start trashing his shit.... shit being, in this case, his f'n art collection in his river oaks home....

crazy ho:

free lance court reporter?

how bout free-lance meth head/bath salt gorger???? this may even challenge DaManster's range, given all the scabs and sores and shit on her face....

without those, she's taggable, but with them, she scares the shit out of me....

and the bigger question, that I'm trying to get the answer to, is how the tank driving millionaire wound up with this ho in his house.....

the court reporter crap makes me think she handled a deposition for him and he hit on her and set up some fun; the scabs and sores indicate that maybe at one point prior to becoming a drug addict she had a court reporting job, but those days have long since passed and now she's a straight up drug addicted prostitute who he picked up on a street corner.....

I'm also interested in what specifically set off her tirade....

interesting case, and yet a another glaring reason not to bring crazy hos into your home and treat them wrong.....

idiot tank driving lawyer and possible whore monger/court reporter banger:

Auto Donk

ps.... one issue of interest I forgot to mention:

if some crazy ho starts trashing my shit and I've got a sherman tank on the premises, I won't be dialing 911, as the bitch ain't gettin off the property alive due to me going' straight up General Patton on her and blowing the shit out of her with my tank.....

guess this showboat didn't learn how to properly operate the damn thing, and she escaped the property and he had to call the cops.....

no way that happens at DonkLand.... to the contrary, there's just no sign of her any longer

Auto Donk

well, not surprisingly, more info on the case is beginning to surface....

first, the important photographic evidence:

lindy lou is her name.... I guess cindy lou was already taken over in whoville.....

cindy lou who from whoville, lindy lou from whoreville.....

starting to see why buzbee was piping this ho, tho....

ho needs the make up, fo sho

i'm upgrading my assessment of this situation to "cocaine"-fueled tirade from meth/bath salt-fueled.....

this whole sordid affair is why I rarely let blondes on my property.....

especially those with fake as big as basketballs..... damn this fukhead lawyer is dim.....

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

The top picture she looks like a goalie on a dart team.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

“It’s not violating any ordinance, but for some people it makes the homeowners association uncomfortable,” Buzbee said.

This is hilarious. Couple of Texas nut-jobs right there!!!

Auto Donk

i'm still waiting to see what he said or did that made her start smashing expensive vases and pouring shit on paintings.....

he must've known her for a while and pissed her off; strangers/one night stands usually STEAL stuff from your hi-end pad if they don't know you, they don't generally smash shit......

babe I dated and I picked up a wild babe one night for a threesome, all of us were hammered.... when my girl and I woke up after the threesome, the other babe was gone, money gone from my wallet/her purse.....

funniest thing was my babe still had her strapon on..... f'n thigh highs, bra, and strapon..... even though we'd been more or less robbed of abourt $500 bucks, we couldn't quit laughing

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!